Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

President Donald Trump Takes Another Swipe At CNN, Calls It "FAKE NEWS". - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Donald Trump Takes Another Swipe At CNN, Calls It "FAKE NEWS". (683 Views)

He Did It Again! Trump Takes Out Top Iranian General Siamand Mashhadani! / President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates / The Russia Investigation Takes Another Twist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Donald Trump Takes Another Swipe At CNN, Calls It "FAKE NEWS". by KingOfAmebo(m): 9:14am On Jan 25, 2017
See what he tweeted:

Re: President Donald Trump Takes Another Swipe At CNN, Calls It "FAKE NEWS". by utenwuson: 9:16am On Jan 25, 2017
comedy
Re: President Donald Trump Takes Another Swipe At CNN, Calls It "FAKE NEWS". by macluvph1(m): 9:28am On Jan 25, 2017
This is the real president we have been waiting for.

Talk and do, not women in mens clothing claiming to be politically correct.

I love you Donald J Trump.

From Macluvph1(South southern Cesspit nation Nigeria).

3 Likes

Re: President Donald Trump Takes Another Swipe At CNN, Calls It "FAKE NEWS". by oluwadare26(m): 10:07am On Jan 25, 2017
"Forgiveness " no dey this man dictionary
Re: President Donald Trump Takes Another Swipe At CNN, Calls It "FAKE NEWS". by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 25, 2017
He has a point, though fox news is more delusional than BBC and CNN. The most credibility is found on social media.

This should mean that the era of mass propaganda will be completely extinct in 10 years.
Re: President Donald Trump Takes Another Swipe At CNN, Calls It "FAKE NEWS". by Rossikki: 5:33pm On Jan 25, 2017
macluvph1:
This is the real president we have been waiting for.

Talk and do, not women in mens clothing claiming to be politically correct.

I love you Donald J Trump.

From Macluvph1(South southern Cesspit nation Nigeria).
Hope you will still love him after he starts his nuclear war with Iran and North Korea, with radiation poisoning heading your way. Ignorant dummy. Don't go and research the man before "loving" him.
Re: President Donald Trump Takes Another Swipe At CNN, Calls It "FAKE NEWS". by macluvph1(m): 7:28pm On Jan 25, 2017
Rossikki:
Hope you will still love him after he starts his nuclear war with Iran and North Korea, with radiation poisoning heading your way. Ignorant dummy. Don't go and research the man before "loving" him.

You sound like a dummy more, what Nigerians are experiencing under Mumhammed Buhari does it show they are alright? Nigeria is the hell fire on planet earth. If am wrong ask the average man in the street of Nigeria.

Then as for Trump how I wish he will preside over Nigeria even if for 30 minutes many of this politicians holding the people captive will go into oblivion.

Please don't quote me again if you don't have any serious issue like the one you just quoted me.
Re: President Donald Trump Takes Another Swipe At CNN, Calls It "FAKE NEWS". by Lucasbalo(m): 11:22am On Jan 26, 2017
macluvph1:

You sound like a dummy more, what Nigerians are experiencing under Mumhammed Buhari does it show they are alright? Nigeria is the hell fire on planet earth. If am wrong ask the average man in the street of Nigeria.

Then as for Trump how I wish he will preside over Nigeria even if for 30 minutes many of this politicians holding the people captive will go into oblivion.

Please don't quote me again if you don't have any serious issue like the one you just quoted me.
This American will send the racist Tramp to Nigeria for free if you so want him. If Tramp detests African-Americans in his own country, guess what he will think of you and your likes.
Re: President Donald Trump Takes Another Swipe At CNN, Calls It "FAKE NEWS". by Rossikki: 5:14pm On Jan 26, 2017
macluvph1:

Ignorant dunce. What do you know about Trump apart from his white skin and loud mouth? Do you know how he scammed thousands of Americans with his fake "university"? Do you know about his mob connections? His corrupt links to Putin? His satanic intent to "take the oil' in Iraq, ie loot and rob the people there of their resources? Ignorant dummy supporting Satan. Wait till his evil reaches you. And. who forced you to stay in Nigeria? You can always move to Iraq or Syria. Animal.

1 Like

Re: President Donald Trump Takes Another Swipe At CNN, Calls It "FAKE NEWS". by Rossikki: 5:18pm On Jan 26, 2017
Lucasbalo:
This American will send the racist Tramp to Nigeria for free if you so want him. If Tramp detests African-Americans in his own country, guess what he will think of you and your likes.
Do you think he has a working brain to understand what you're saying?

1 Like

Re: President Donald Trump Takes Another Swipe At CNN, Calls It "FAKE NEWS". by macluvph1(m): 8:17pm On Jan 26, 2017
Rossikki:
Ignorant dunce. What do you know about Trump apart from his white skin and loud mouth? Do you know how he scammed thousands of Americans with his fake "university"? Do you know about his mob connections? His corrupt links to Putin? His satanic intent to "take the oil' in Iraq, ie loot and rob the people there of their resources? Ignorant dummy supporting Satan. Wait till his evil reaches you. And. who forced you to stay in Nigeria? You can always move to Iraq or Syria. Animal.

I don't blame you, I blame the people that brought you forth.

(1) (Reply)

Supreme Court Reinstates Key Parts Of Trump's Executive Order / CNN Misspells Trump's Name (photos) / Mugabe Refuses To Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.