Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,289 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

Despicable State Of Primary Education In Rivers State Under Wike - Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Despicable State Of Primary Education In Rivers State Under Wike - Pictures (555 Views)

Minister Of Defence, Gen Buratai And Other Delegates Visit Gov Wike (pictures) / Akwa Ibom State Under Governor Udom Emmanuel - Projects And Pix / Abia Govt Blasts Nkechi Nwaogu Who Called Abia "A Failed State Under PDP" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Despicable State Of Primary Education In Rivers State Under Wike - Pictures by viviangist: 10:27am On Jan 25, 2017
”Good morning all... i did my documentation yesterday at Emohua then proceeded to my school which is SS Egbelu Obakiri and didn't see the headmistress. .was told she travelled n i should come back on monday...i only met a dilapidated building as classroom and 5 pupils as what the school has and 2 Amaechi teachers” - An Eye-Witness Report by an Npower Teacher Recently Deployed To State School Egbelu Ogbakiri.

IS THIS WHAT RIVERS STATE HAVE BEEN REDUCED TO UNDER WIKE? FROM HAVING THE BEST PRIMARY EDUCATION IN WEST AFRICA TO ONE OF THE WORST PRESENTLY?

PHOTOS powered By EAGLE-EYES REPORTERS

Report By : http://www.viviangist.com/despicable-state-of-primary-education-in-rivers-state-under-wike-pictures

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: Despicable State Of Primary Education In Rivers State Under Wike - Pictures by viviangist: 10:28am On Jan 25, 2017

Re: Despicable State Of Primary Education In Rivers State Under Wike - Pictures by abiolert(m): 10:28am On Jan 25, 2017
wike nor be governor before na
wait oh I don forget say na another fiayose of south south
Re: Despicable State Of Primary Education In Rivers State Under Wike - Pictures by psucc(m): 10:36am On Jan 25, 2017
This is great. We need the before and after pics of the school while Amaechi was gov.

Hope Wike would immediately act.
Re: Despicable State Of Primary Education In Rivers State Under Wike - Pictures by nwabobo: 10:40am On Jan 25, 2017
viviangist:

IS THIS WHAT RIVERS STATE HAVE BEEN REDUCED TO UNDER WIKE? FROM HAVING THE BEST PRIMARY EDUCATION IN WEST AFRICA TO ONE OF THE WORST PRESENTLY?

PHOTOS powered By EAGLE-EYES REPORTERS

Report By : http://www.viviangist.com/despicable-state-of-primary-education-in-rivers-state-under-wike-pictures

Cc; lalasticlala

Op, how were the schools before Wike?

1 Like

Re: Despicable State Of Primary Education In Rivers State Under Wike - Pictures by Young03(m): 10:50am On Jan 25, 2017
Vivian u be mumu, dont they have senators and house of reps from that area?
Who was the governor before wike?
Re: Despicable State Of Primary Education In Rivers State Under Wike - Pictures by Donexy16(m): 10:51am On Jan 25, 2017
OP, i don't understand..is this a stylish attack on Wike's administration or what message exactly are you trying to pass. Name any part of Nigeria where no single dilapidated school can be found... BadBelle
Re: Despicable State Of Primary Education In Rivers State Under Wike - Pictures by porshuch: 10:54am On Jan 25, 2017
Wike is giving them primary education inside the creeks. He needs more militants in the next coming election.
Re: Despicable State Of Primary Education In Rivers State Under Wike - Pictures by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 25, 2017
abiolert:
wike nor be governor before na wait oh I don forget say na another fiayose of south south

Was this school not like this during amechi's regime?
Why did amaechi not work on it? Why did he waste money on monorail?

1 Like

Re: Despicable State Of Primary Education In Rivers State Under Wike - Pictures by abiolert(m): 11:39am On Jan 25, 2017
jusRadical:

Was this school not like this during amechi's regime?

Why did amaechi not work on it? Why did he waste money on monorail?
yes it was but he was voted I mean rigged into office to correct such issues but has he done that? answer is, no! He is busy making nasty comments here and there.
Re: Despicable State Of Primary Education In Rivers State Under Wike - Pictures by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 25, 2017
Why did Rotimi amaechi who ruled rivers for 8 years couldn't fix the school?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ondo Senator Asks Senate To LEGALISE Corruption / Secretly: A South-south Governor Plotting Against Buhari’s Government – Dss / Boko Haram Sacks Military Base, 3 Soldiers Feared Dead In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.