Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Apostle Suleman Invites Fayose To His Church Programme After DSS Saga. PICS - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Invites Fayose To His Church Programme After DSS Saga. PICS (32775 Views)

FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja / Suleman Shakes His Church Members For Their Support During DSS Saga / DSS Saga: Apostle Suleman Cautions Against Protests, Urges Prayer For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Invites Fayose To His Church Programme After DSS Saga. PICS by luvinhubby(m): 12:15pm On Jan 25, 2017
Sunkyphil:
fake pastor how can he say they should kill

But 'true' moslems can kill?

See your sense.
Re: Apostle Suleman Invites Fayose To His Church Programme After DSS Saga. PICS by MufasaRebirth: 12:17pm On Jan 25, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
I have nothing against him, but there are ways to address this issue instead of fanning the embers of war.
What other ways He should beg them to stop the killings or what

Why do we have this mentality of negotiating with terrorists in this country??
Re: Apostle Suleman Invites Fayose To His Church Programme After DSS Saga. PICS by duni04(m): 12:18pm On Jan 25, 2017
luvinhubby:

Jesus Christ came(suffered & died) that i may live and live & abundantly, any herdsman that tries to tamper with this, will be mortally resisted.

Hosea 4:6 My people are being destroyed because they don't know me. It is all your fault, you priests, for you yourselves refuse to know me.
Continue turning Gods word on its head. It'll be between you and him on judgement day.
Re: Apostle Suleman Invites Fayose To His Church Programme After DSS Saga. PICS by Sunkyphil(m): 12:21pm On Jan 25, 2017
luvinhubby:

But 'true' moslems can kill?

See your sense.
where ur own sense dey
is that what was written in the bible?
Re: Apostle Suleman Invites Fayose To His Church Programme After DSS Saga. PICS by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:22pm On Jan 25, 2017
luvinhubby:

Tonye, where did the parable start & stop in that scripture?
See I got no time for apostasy or to argue the scripture with you.

But for the record, the sword Christ was referring to was that of the spirit. It was never a literal sword to harm anybody. Even the disciples understood.

Go and read about the weapon of Christians.

Thanks and I'm done with you on this!
Re: Apostle Suleman Invites Fayose To His Church Programme After DSS Saga. PICS by semyman: 12:25pm On Jan 25, 2017
If your presidential election prediction missed woefully, must you constitute yourself to a nuisance for the ruling government?
Re: Apostle Suleman Invites Fayose To His Church Programme After DSS Saga. PICS by holluphemydavid(m): 12:33pm On Jan 25, 2017
Fayose my man,am proud of him to be my state governor
Re: Apostle Suleman Invites Fayose To His Church Programme After DSS Saga. PICS by omemero(m): 12:34pm On Jan 25, 2017
HOW CAN A PRESIDENT AND GOVERNOR PROTECT TERRORIST WHO SPECIALIZED IN KILLING A PARTICULAR SET OF PEOPLE, AND EXPECT THEM TO KEEP QUITE AND DIE LIKE RAMS....DONT WORRY, IT WILL SOON GET TO YOU....

Obas101:
How can a man of God confidently tell his members to kill a fellow human being angry
Once a thug always a thug
Re: Apostle Suleman Invites Fayose To His Church Programme After DSS Saga. PICS by VHands(m): 12:39pm On Jan 25, 2017
who knows if they were actually DSS probably they disguise as DSS to kidnap apostle Suleman thanks to the hotel security who did not give them access.
Re: Apostle Suleman Invites Fayose To His Church Programme After DSS Saga. PICS by jrusky(m): 12:39pm On Jan 25, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
I have nothing against him, but there are ways to address this issue instead of fanning the embers of war.

TonyeBarcanista you may be right but looking down deep into this unecessary killing please what is the reason people talk Hell Rufai keep dodging the truth saying they are foreingners how long are we going to go lke this for goodness sake Since the govt are not ready to act individual should act then to defend themselves. Yesterday a guy from the presidency said the killing was because the people of South Kaduna voted PDP please from that statement it shows that apc plus Hell Rufai are aware or the main guys behind it all but up till now no one query the guy for such utterances please I guess you are one of the mod here if I'm right, please in a develop or sane society can govt official utter such words and no one nor the president challenge him please be honest Please must everybody be apc Was that the way PDP did it when they in power Please lets stop deceiving ourselves.

Are you telling me now that Christians are fool or lazy to fight back So will you fold your arms for your enemy to run you lineage to extinction and you won't fight back Please I guess if that anarchy the fulani or the North are looking for are not given to them one good day they won't stop. This was why I was upset with the Niger Delta Militant for attacking SW because the people who are the real enemy of this country are the North they did not attack them but went SW. Enough is enough.
Re: Apostle Suleman Invites Fayose To His Church Programme After DSS Saga. PICS by luvinhubby(m): 12:41pm On Jan 25, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
See I got no time for apostasy or to argue the scripture with you.

But for the record, the sword Christ was referring to was that of the spirit. It was never a literal sword to harm anybody. Even the disciples understood.

Go and read about the weapon of Christians.

Thanks and I'm done with you on this!

Haa Tonyeeee !
You did not attend sunday school growing up. cheesy

Jesus referred them to a past harmless physical experiene, before urging them to get prepared physically for future violent encounters in His absence.

Happy new year bros. (Wat happened to your facebook page?)
Re: Apostle Suleman Invites Fayose To His Church Programme After DSS Saga. PICS by breakeven: 12:42pm On Jan 25, 2017
gohzieh:
Hmm..Help from above indeed.
This operatives are they taking laws into their hands or what happened to the so-called freedom of speech and expression.
Any ways the battle is of the Lord. His Word says touch not the anointed of God.

But sir ordering the killings of the fulanis is a wrong approach. His Word said to bless those that hate us.. as a clergic man you shouldn't resort to violence.

GodblessNigeria
I hope you will still speak like this when you or any of your relation is killed innocently by this so called herdsmen? undecided
Re: Apostle Suleman Invites Fayose To His Church Programme After DSS Saga. PICS by ehis05(m): 12:51pm On Jan 25, 2017
gohzieh:
Hmm..Help from above indeed.
This operatives are they taking laws into their hands or what happened to the so-called freedom of speech and expression.
Any ways the battle is of the Lord. His Word says touch not the anointed of God.

But sir ordering the killings of the fulanis is a wrong approach. His Word said to bless those that hate us.. as a clergic man you shouldn't resort to violence.

GodblessNigeria

'But sir ordering the killings of the fulanis is a wrong approach. His Word said to bless those that hate us'

And do what to those that attempts killing us?
Re: Apostle Suleman Invites Fayose To His Church Programme After DSS Saga. PICS by fm7070: 12:54pm On Jan 25, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
If you can't be like Christ and his Apostles then you have no business in Christianity and the ministry.

Politics must not be brought to the pulpit. Mr Suleiman should be careful.

You have shallow idea of the Bible.
What was Peter doing with a sword?
Was Jesus aware that he was ever carrying a sword?
What is the purpose of sword in the first place?
Re: Apostle Suleman Invites Fayose To His Church Programme After DSS Saga. PICS by preshinno: 12:56pm On Jan 25, 2017
I like dis man
Re: Apostle Suleman Invites Fayose To His Church Programme After DSS Saga. PICS by Xbursta(m): 12:57pm On Jan 25, 2017
Fayose baddest guy eva livet

Re: Apostle Suleman Invites Fayose To His Church Programme After DSS Saga. PICS by Hades2016(m): 12:59pm On Jan 25, 2017
olaolulazio:
Okay.....

How much is a pack of condom in your area?
which type ? grin
Re: Apostle Suleman Invites Fayose To His Church Programme After DSS Saga. PICS by Burgerlomo: 12:59pm On Jan 25, 2017
kayslimshady:
At the end we will all go our separate ways, mark my words!!!

I don't blame you for saying such a thing because enough is enough
Re: Apostle Suleman Invites Fayose To His Church Programme After DSS Saga. PICS by NaMeAboki: 1:02pm On Jan 25, 2017
DozieInc:
So, it is now a crime to speak against terrorist ( Fulani herdsmen).
Daura Secret Service ( DSS) protecting Fulani terrorist since May 29 2015.

No; but it is a crime to incite murder; especially coming from one who should have known better, a so called man God, who as Christian should be preaching peace, tolerance and understanding; not murder!
Re: Apostle Suleman Invites Fayose To His Church Programme After DSS Saga. PICS by lovat(m): 1:02pm On Jan 25, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
If you can't be like Christ and his Apostles then you have no business in Christianity and the ministry.

Politics must not be brought to the pulpit. Mr Suleiman should be careful.
Oga shut up

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Invites Fayose To His Church Programme After DSS Saga. PICS by PrinzCarter(m): 1:04pm On Jan 25, 2017
olaolulazio:
Okay.....

How much is a pack of condom in your area?
GC is 70 the rest is normal price 200 n 300
Re: Apostle Suleman Invites Fayose To His Church Programme After DSS Saga. PICS by nurusystem(m): 1:05pm On Jan 25, 2017
dss are still coming for you sulaiman..You once say Elrufai will die...
Re: Apostle Suleman Invites Fayose To His Church Programme After DSS Saga. PICS by egobetatoday: 1:11pm On Jan 25, 2017
yorke1:
Buhari nightmare. Buhari should pls resign and go back to his cows. its obvious he has no brain.

he has no brain ooo. He is the dullest president IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD. I cant just imagine how we brought this calamity on ourselves.
Re: Apostle Suleman Invites Fayose To His Church Programme After DSS Saga. PICS by cathyorg: 1:11pm On Jan 25, 2017
I am beginning to like this fayose of a man.
Re: Apostle Suleman Invites Fayose To His Church Programme After DSS Saga. PICS by cathyorg: 1:18pm On Jan 25, 2017
EnEnPeecee:
Good

The only TAMEr of buhari and his beast. Fayose and Wike are really doing a good job in this country. It is only these two that can deal ruthlessly with a dictator.

Buhari's clock is thicking and He must leave by 2019 like Jahmeh

Definitely he must go
Re: Apostle Suleman Invites Fayose To His Church Programme After DSS Saga. PICS by Donshemzy1234: 1:21pm On Jan 25, 2017
Diamondpicture:
These country need more of fayose

Walahi
Re: Apostle Suleman Invites Fayose To His Church Programme After DSS Saga. PICS by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 25, 2017
Glad to know that this Suleiman and Oyedepo were former Muslims, now Jesus ppl. It seems that pastors with Islamic backgrounds are d ones who hate it most.
Re: Apostle Suleman Invites Fayose To His Church Programme After DSS Saga. PICS by charleyboi(m): 2:04pm On Jan 25, 2017
So DSS has started fight with pastors, their days are numbered
Re: Apostle Suleman Invites Fayose To His Church Programme After DSS Saga. PICS by dominicini(m): 2:11pm On Jan 25, 2017
what is this government turning into.... y d killing of xtians and the Federal government are not saying anything... I think is high time we Christian start defending ourselve

s... I support my pastor.. apostle Suleiman
Re: Apostle Suleman Invites Fayose To His Church Programme After DSS Saga. PICS by dammieco(m): 2:18pm On Jan 25, 2017
TWO MORE FAYOSE IN THIS COUNTRY, I BET YOU WE ARE WELCOMED TO THE PROMISE LAND. STRONGEST GOVERNOR EVER
Re: Apostle Suleman Invites Fayose To His Church Programme After DSS Saga. PICS by eyinjuege: 2:27pm On Jan 25, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
You no sabi read parable? stop being an apostate

And stop being a hypocrite.

If an armed robber comes with a cutlass to your home and you have a gun, I can bet it that you will pull that trigger!

Let's say the truth, when you hear others saying kill Boko boys and Fulani herdsman, you and I know they are referring to the terrorists amongst them. Those causing carnage. If you fail to understand that, then you are the one prone to violence.
The government is not ready to protect its citizens, and they have to do that themselves.
I don't believe in violence, but I do completely understand that everyone has a basic right to life, and you have to defend your life with everything because its precious.
I know not all herdsman are involved in the killings and definitely not all northerners or Muslims are Boko haram members. We all know that.
No one will just go and attack a herdsman going about jejely with his cows, and not invading people's farms and homes.
If a situation comes where you are under threat, everyone needs to act regardless of tribe, religious affiliations.
We all need to speak up against terrorists whether you're Christian, Atheist, Muslim, Hausa/Fulani, Igbo, Yoruba.
Once the Fulani herdsmen are through with others different from them, they will soon turn on those similar to them. The way Boko started.
Im not sure of the Miyetti Allah association's stand on all these attacks, but if they know those responsible they should point them out. No need to cover evil because you're brothers or whatever.
Let us all learn to expose evil.
Re: Apostle Suleman Invites Fayose To His Church Programme After DSS Saga. PICS by OBAGADAFFI: 3:03pm On Jan 25, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Did Jesus Christ or the early church "defended" themselves when attacked/persecuted by both the Judaisers and the Roman government?

Did Jesus and his early Church advocate for killing of "perceived" enemies?

To you and Mr Suleiman, Christianity is just a religion, to true Christians, Christianity is a faith and way of life.

BTW HAppy New Year!

So that is the new line, Christians should not defend themselves while their are been killed.

Can you tell that to the Americans.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

9 Types Of Pastor's In Nigeria / Oyedepo Fails To Appear In Court For Slapping A Young Lady / Women Dance To Welcome Bishop Oyedepo To Omu Aran In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.