Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Nigerian Youths,i,owe You Something - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Youths,i,owe You Something (250 Views)

2019: Youths Or Without Youths I Will Still Win Again-- Buhari / Don't Use Sentimental Empathy On The Youths. I Go Dye Tells Atiku In Open Letter / 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Youths,i,owe You Something by Kindoo: 1:04pm On Jan 25, 2017
My urge, is what I owe you.
I urge you to rise now, take your destiny in your hands as you have been motivated and make it a reality. Don't forget, nobody is responsible to you, work your future out.
Isn't it obvious, that these leaders are ready to eat your portion with theirs. They are not ready to be responsible enough to deliver unto you a better life. Must you pass through the same hardship they passed through. If they are good enough, they would created better life for you to be better, not same hardship.
It obvious now, you have to find your way and you should be reasonable enough to find it. I think they are the first obstacle to be dealt with and they have to give way. 'Out of the way of our dream'. Then you will begin to secure the future you should have. If they can't work out a future , then work it out. With them the future bleaks, they have attained a height of greatness so they care not about the coming future. They are already in theirs. They don't care what happen to you.  Should you watch them, they will kill all your sense of belonging and responsibility and raise you as armies of self destruction.
Youths, it is time to decide,  to accept the bleaking future, it carries nothing, it immortalise them in power, generation after generation.  Or to work out a future indeed, where you will have a nation you are proud of and your children can proudly say 'I AM A NIGERIAN I BLESS GOD'

Leadership without vision and good sense of responsibility is disaster. When disaster takes place, many are hurt, especially those who have no security, the masses who are exposed to just anything.
Youths, you must secure the future you want to see, before they make you feel you have no portion in this nation. An alien in your own land. You should act now.

From
www.wurana..com
Re: Nigerian Youths,i,owe You Something by Carbeenz(m): 1:13pm On Jan 25, 2017
FTC

(1) (Reply)

Nobody Is Bigger Than Nigeria!!! / Nigeria’s Power Supply Down By 3,000MW As Govt Blames Inadequate Gas Supply / Buhari Tells Nigerians: I Requested For Longer Period Of Rest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.