Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,149 members, 7,953,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:39 PM

Peaceful Protest March To Leading Mmm Guiders - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Peaceful Protest March To Leading Mmm Guiders (530 Views)

Saraki Reacts Angrily As NLC And TUC Go On Protest March / MMM Nigeria Super-guiders First Meeting In 2017 - Outcome And Decision / MMM Top Guiders Wife, Chuddy Ugorji, Has Written An Open Message To Participants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Peaceful Protest March To Leading Mmm Guiders by xyzando: 1:34pm On Jan 25, 2017
I am in severe pain over my unrecovered MMM investment. I am sure that I also speak for millions in the same boat as me. Are we simply going to go down without a fight? Hell no! Our Guiders have stated the MMM community must start providing help for the scheme to jump-start. Well, no problem but this is what we must do without fear or shame of being laughed at:

1. Collate and aggregate details of MMM Guiders in each Nigerian State.

2.Post the information on Nairaland or we can nominate one of us to collect the complete information on our Guiders.

3.Starting from an agreed date, we shall constantly picket our Guiders in groups in their homes, offices, schools etc to lead the way in providing the required Help to jump-start MMM. After all, they have made huge millions as Guiders. We will definitely follow their example as downlines.

4. Please, please and please, I urge all of us not to be violent in this process. We only need to deny our Guiders rest as MMM is currently denying us sleep.

5.We need to be unified as a group irrespective of Location to embark on this activity. As the saying goes "There is strength in numbers".

6. Let us do our best and leave the rest to God. We should not give up and let our Guiders enjoy themselves on our hard earned money.

7.I would like to see responses from Nairalanders /MMMers on this proposition. Positive responses will produce the required momentum to kick off this activity.
Re: Peaceful Protest March To Leading Mmm Guiders by abbeycial: 1:48pm On Jan 25, 2017
what happened to the rule of using your SPARE MONEY?

Re: Peaceful Protest March To Leading Mmm Guiders by hoover420: 1:50pm On Jan 25, 2017
what is this one saying? undecided
weren't you warned?
ATTENTION SEEKER!
They said use your spare money so go hard or go HOME and stop blabbering like a goat on heat

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Tonto Dikeh Runs Away With Husband’s Properties And Document Worth $1 / Drug Dealer Wins Prison Beauty Pageant In Russia / Without Late Rapper “dagrin”, Using Yoruba To Rap Wouldn’t Have Been Accepted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.