Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,452 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Angela Okorie Blasts Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am Ready For You Old Witch!" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angela Okorie Blasts Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am Ready For You Old Witch!" (44449 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy / Chioma Blasts Kemi Olunloyo After Davido Reacted On Twitter / Davido Blasts Kemi Olunloyo: "You're Rusty Down There, It Needs Oiling" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angela Okorie Blasts Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am Ready For You Old Witch!" by ObiOmaMu: 2:27pm On Jan 25, 2017
See earlier thread that made Angela fire back Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" https://www.nairaland.com/3590915/kemi-olunloyo-caught-angela-okorie

Last week, Kemi Olunloyo slammed Angela Okorie for making an Instagram post that pointed at Bobrisky.

We all thought Angela Okorie let that go, but no! She just took to her Instagram to blast the controversial journalist. Read what she wrote below...

"You wanted my attention, Now you can have it, I see your madness has gone to a different level, listen old witch , my bible tells me not to suffer a witch to live,i noticed you are fund of attacking celebrities "my case is different" , i am here to warn you , if you don't stop saying ill things about me you will die untimely, Since you love cursing ,may it never depart from you, you call women prostitutes, you shall die in prostitution, you will get drunk in your own blood and eat your own flesh bastard,listen i am too Graced to be disgraced, not A mere ant like you can stop me, you are too small, my God will punish you, from Your generation to generation will suffer madness , you can't bring me down for no reason, my foundation is very strong, for he that is in me is greater than he that is in the world, " i am A TOUCH NOT ENTITY" if you try to stop me i will crush you, don't forget that "I Am an unstoppable moving Train" i am ready for you old witch"

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/01/i-am-ready-for-you-old-witch-angela.html#more

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPsCxoeFFrR/?taken-by=realangelaokorie&hl=en

14 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie Blasts Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am Ready For You Old Witch!" by nedu2000(m): 2:37pm On Jan 25, 2017
But angela kemi has a point,if dress like a prostitute,act like a prostitute,talk like a prostitute then.....you are a reverend sister?mscheeeww

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angela Okorie Blasts Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am Ready For You Old Witch!" by CplusJason: 2:41pm On Jan 25, 2017
The Gambia based prostitute Vs The Retired Oyo based prostitute.

#Shame

185 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Angela Okorie Blasts Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am Ready For You Old Witch!" by dacovajnr: 2:46pm On Jan 25, 2017
GhenGhen! My SugarMummy go reply With atomic bomb soon grin cheesy

79 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angela Okorie Blasts Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am Ready For You Old Witch!" by luckyz4rea(m): 2:53pm On Jan 25, 2017
ObiOmaMu:
Last week, Kemi Olunloyo slammed Angela Okorie for making an Instagram post that pointed at Bobrisky.

We all thought Angela Okorie let that go, but no! She just took to her Instagram to blast the controversial journalist. Read what she wrote below...

"You wanted my attention, Now you can have it, I see your madness has gone to a different level, listen old witch , my bible tells me not to suffer a witch to live,i noticed you are fund of attacking celebrities "my case is different" , i am here to warn you , if you don't stop saying ill things about me you will die untimely, Since you love cursing ,may it never depart from you, you call women prostitutes, you shall die in prostitution, you will get drunk in your own blood and eat your own flesh bastard,listen i am too Graced to be disgraced, not A mere ant like you can stop me, you are too small, my God will punish you, from Your generation to generation will suffer madness , you can't bring me down for no reason, my foundation is very strong, for he that is in me is greater than he that is in the world, " i am A TOUCH NOT ENTITY" if you try to stop me i will crush you, don't forget that "I Am an unstoppable moving Train" i am ready for you old witch"

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/01/i-am-ready-for-you-old-witch-angela.html#more

Cc; lalasticlala

No using the name of God, your God, in curses or silly banter; God will not put up with the irreverent use of His name. Exo 20:7. MSG

94 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angela Okorie Blasts Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am Ready For You Old Witch!" by alexy147(m): 2:59pm On Jan 25, 2017
Clash of olosho titans..

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Angela Okorie Blasts Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am Ready For You Old Witch!" by dikeigbo2(m): 3:01pm On Jan 25, 2017
Please don't divert our curiosity,are you guilty of her allegations?

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angela Okorie Blasts Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am Ready For You Old Witch!" by Synord(m): 3:03pm On Jan 25, 2017
Ewu Gambia Vs Oyo based psychiatric patient and blog owner

85 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angela Okorie Blasts Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am Ready For You Old Witch!" by jegz25(m): 3:25pm On Jan 25, 2017
Angela did u receive d said money from Jammeh or not?...y u no respond to d allegations

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angela Okorie Blasts Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am Ready For You Old Witch!" by voicelez: 3:25pm On Jan 25, 2017
Instagram, twitter and Facebook has done more harm than good. click like if you agree and share if you disagree

125 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Angela Okorie Blasts Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am Ready For You Old Witch!" by tolexy007(m): 3:26pm On Jan 25, 2017
cheesy she is not even denying the allegation leveled against her, she just busy ranting and cursing .....well just grab popcorn and a sit, this movie go sweet die, The Clash of Oloshos

67 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie Blasts Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am Ready For You Old Witch!" by oluseyiforjesus(m): 3:26pm On Jan 25, 2017
If you see witch u fit stay? No go join prayer warrior dey make mouth for NL........ Ur night mares go be in HD........

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angela Okorie Blasts Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am Ready For You Old Witch!" by steppin: 3:27pm On Jan 25, 2017
The rantings of a guilty woman.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angela Okorie Blasts Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am Ready For You Old Witch!" by agulion: 3:27pm On Jan 25, 2017
some body should just help me suggest a good name for this movie
Re: Angela Okorie Blasts Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am Ready For You Old Witch!" by amdo007(m): 3:27pm On Jan 25, 2017
L
Re: Angela Okorie Blasts Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am Ready For You Old Witch!" by icedfire(m): 3:27pm On Jan 25, 2017
i noticed you are fund of attacking celebrities
No fool stop, comma's everywhere

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angela Okorie Blasts Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am Ready For You Old Witch!" by Dubby6(m): 3:27pm On Jan 25, 2017
Mtcheew
Re: Angela Okorie Blasts Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am Ready For You Old Witch!" by adedayoadedeji(m): 3:27pm On Jan 25, 2017
Guess everybody knows the world of GOD but cannot apply it to their lifestyle.

20 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie Blasts Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am Ready For You Old Witch!" by egbusi1(m): 3:27pm On Jan 25, 2017
nice one angela, that old hag must told to mind her biz.

https://www.nairaland.com/3592487/capture-moments-imbue-images#53119626

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angela Okorie Blasts Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am Ready For You Old Witch!" by akraym(m): 3:27pm On Jan 25, 2017
Its about to get messier.

Issokay

21 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie Blasts Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am Ready For You Old Witch!" by Eastactivist: 3:28pm On Jan 25, 2017
Nice...
You have to stand and fight grin
Go sis

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angela Okorie Blasts Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am Ready For You Old Witch!" by Cyriloha(m): 3:28pm On Jan 25, 2017
[Angela no be bleaching okay you know what she is taking about and stop pretending okay nothing can be hidden under the sUN forever

9 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie Blasts Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am Ready For You Old Witch!" by Omudia11: 3:28pm On Jan 25, 2017
Lol
Re: Angela Okorie Blasts Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am Ready For You Old Witch!" by goshen26: 3:28pm On Jan 25, 2017
dikeigbo2:
Please don't divert our curiosity,are you guilty of her allegations?

Funny people using bible like they are following the contents.....anyway, she show the church she attends

15 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie Blasts Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am Ready For You Old Witch!" by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 25, 2017
Well then, someone is not feeling calm grin
Re: Angela Okorie Blasts Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am Ready For You Old Witch!" by CarrotAndStick: 3:28pm On Jan 25, 2017
Angela is guilty as charged.
She types like a prostitute. undecided

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angela Okorie Blasts Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am Ready For You Old Witch!" by sleemfesh: 3:28pm On Jan 25, 2017
hehe
Re: Angela Okorie Blasts Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am Ready For You Old Witch!" by chronique(m): 3:29pm On Jan 25, 2017
I know that feeling.
Re: Angela Okorie Blasts Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am Ready For You Old Witch!" by adebayo201: 3:29pm On Jan 25, 2017
They are both mad and senseless

7 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie Blasts Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am Ready For You Old Witch!" by sergiolefty(m): 3:29pm On Jan 25, 2017
c dem angry end time people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angela Okorie Blasts Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am Ready For You Old Witch!" by sunnyside16(m): 3:29pm On Jan 25, 2017
Angela Okorie you have not told us........are you guilty?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angela Okorie Blasts Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am Ready For You Old Witch!" by teepea(m): 3:29pm On Jan 25, 2017
YEEPAA!!! Somefin is seriously wrong mentally with these yeyebrities. one is always putting mouth into other people's businesses while this one is using the name of God for her Revenge. if she's a real Christian, then she'll know u don't use the name of the Lord in vain. U can't tell God how to punish people, only him can judge. And then All these in the name of making money.. I pity all of them... at the end of it all they make all d money and Retire to Hell fire, then they'll know all is VANITY.

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

As Wizkid Prepares To Drop His EP, Davido Also Drops Shade / Oge Okoye And Daughter At Pastor Alph Lukau Church (Photos) / Top 10 Early Nollywood Sweethearts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.