Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Ilawole Oluwafunmilayo Oluwseun, A First Class Economics Graduate Of UNILAG - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ilawole Oluwafunmilayo Oluwseun, A First Class Economics Graduate Of UNILAG (40176 Views)

Dan Yakubu: Alamajiri Who Turned Economics Graduate. Photos / Nude Photos Of UNILAG English Professor Who Molests Female Students Leaked! / Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ilawole Oluwafunmilayo Oluwseun, A First Class Economics Graduate Of UNILAG by Sirheny007(m): 5:51pm On Jan 25, 2017
...A brainy Afonja.. grin

1 Like

Re: Ilawole Oluwafunmilayo Oluwseun, A First Class Economics Graduate Of UNILAG by adellam16(f): 5:51pm On Jan 25, 2017
Naijahelm:
Pretty Ilawole Oluwafunmilayo Oluwseun bagged a first class degree in Economics from the University Of Lagos (UNILAG)

The beautiful Funmi shared the news on her Twitter page thanking God for his grace and favour over her as she accomplished her childhood dreams.

Beauty and brain. Congratulations!

http://twitter.com/funmilawole/status/823913620224483328

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/01/meet-pretty-funmilayo-first-class.html?m=1

okay so make we give am job
Re: Ilawole Oluwafunmilayo Oluwseun, A First Class Economics Graduate Of UNILAG by xynerise: 5:54pm On Jan 25, 2017
soberdrunk:
My good friend Dele also graduated with First Class in Economics, now he is a lecturer in one Federal Polytechnic angry angry angry

Why you dey vex? undecided
Re: Ilawole Oluwafunmilayo Oluwseun, A First Class Economics Graduate Of UNILAG by guychidile: 5:56pm On Jan 25, 2017
Babe enjoy jor,for you to come out with class its not easy.I wish u well.
Re: Ilawole Oluwafunmilayo Oluwseun, A First Class Economics Graduate Of UNILAG by Readwarn(m): 5:57pm On Jan 25, 2017
Wow Congrats....Wish you success in the labour Market too.. smiley
Re: Ilawole Oluwafunmilayo Oluwseun, A First Class Economics Graduate Of UNILAG by africanusvu(m): 6:00pm On Jan 25, 2017
Naijahelm:
Pretty Ilawole Oluwafunmilayo Oluwseun bagged a first class degree in Economics from the University Of Lagos (UNILAG)

The beautiful Funmi shared the news on her Twitter page thanking God for his grace and favour over her as she accomplished her childhood dreams.

,So.wat ar we meeting he for? as d first n4 to av 1st class or d 1st to study economic or the most beautiful gal in yorubaland? i rather we meet her in the labour market where we diferentiate 1st class by brain and 1st class by power of breast!

1 Like

Re: Ilawole Oluwafunmilayo Oluwseun, A First Class Economics Graduate Of UNILAG by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 25, 2017
Congrats dear, wish u well in life
Re: Ilawole Oluwafunmilayo Oluwseun, A First Class Economics Graduate Of UNILAG by princeonx: 6:02pm On Jan 25, 2017
verygudbadguy:
Beauty and brain combined.

I am proud to be a father of 2 gals. Gone are the days communities look down on a girl child. Nowadays, they rock baje.
For sure! Especially with guys with this kind of your moniker upandown lol
Re: Ilawole Oluwafunmilayo Oluwseun, A First Class Economics Graduate Of UNILAG by Cyjetty: 6:03pm On Jan 25, 2017
SELF PROMOTION. LADIES ARE SO SHAMELESS NOWADAYS. THEY MARKET THEMSELVES ANYHOW. HOW IS THIS NEWS?
Re: Ilawole Oluwafunmilayo Oluwseun, A First Class Economics Graduate Of UNILAG by Adesiji77: 6:05pm On Jan 25, 2017
Good one! Wish her well.

Am I the only one who noticed the ring? cheesy
Re: Ilawole Oluwafunmilayo Oluwseun, A First Class Economics Graduate Of UNILAG by verygudbadguy(m): 6:06pm On Jan 25, 2017
princeonx:

For sure! Especially with guys with this kind of your moniker upandown lol

Lol. Got ur point tho. Ama change the moniker sef b4 I cobalize myself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ilawole Oluwafunmilayo Oluwseun, A First Class Economics Graduate Of UNILAG by KONZEMATIC: 6:06pm On Jan 25, 2017
Naijahelm:

observing ooooo
Re: Ilawole Oluwafunmilayo Oluwseun, A First Class Economics Graduate Of UNILAG by yomz1e(m): 6:07pm On Jan 25, 2017
It ain't worth $hit abroad!
Re: Ilawole Oluwafunmilayo Oluwseun, A First Class Economics Graduate Of UNILAG by superfelix: 6:07pm On Jan 25, 2017
wow
Re: Ilawole Oluwafunmilayo Oluwseun, A First Class Economics Graduate Of UNILAG by Bakare19: 6:19pm On Jan 25, 2017
Adesiji77:
Good one! Wish her well.

Lol.... Oga. No be you alone o. Prolly to chase off potential suitors/detractors. But these gals got no chill o..

1 Like

Re: Ilawole Oluwafunmilayo Oluwseun, A First Class Economics Graduate Of UNILAG by Segunlords(m): 6:20pm On Jan 25, 2017
More from our Ladies l hope...
Re: Ilawole Oluwafunmilayo Oluwseun, A First Class Economics Graduate Of UNILAG by femolii: 6:24pm On Jan 25, 2017
The Osus are not happy.
Re: Ilawole Oluwafunmilayo Oluwseun, A First Class Economics Graduate Of UNILAG by seguno2: 6:27pm On Jan 25, 2017
jayAjoku:
i see first-class everywhere ... everywhere Congrats to her Jare bride price done top money grin

after all this first class what is the way forward? if only the old retards would step aside and let young minds run things

If na YOU get power, would you step aside when people are not pushing you?
Only a fool can do that.
Re: Ilawole Oluwafunmilayo Oluwseun, A First Class Economics Graduate Of UNILAG by seguno2: 6:28pm On Jan 25, 2017
yomz1e:
It ain't worth $hit abroad!

Must you comment?
Re: Ilawole Oluwafunmilayo Oluwseun, A First Class Economics Graduate Of UNILAG by Smooyis(m): 6:30pm On Jan 25, 2017
Congratulations Oluwaseun. Hardwork pays.
Re: Ilawole Oluwafunmilayo Oluwseun, A First Class Economics Graduate Of UNILAG by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 25, 2017
Adesiji77:
Good one! Wish her well.

that, is a fashion ring.

1 Like

Re: Ilawole Oluwafunmilayo Oluwseun, A First Class Economics Graduate Of UNILAG by taofeek11(m): 6:48pm On Jan 25, 2017
May God assist u more, pls do not expose ur success on d internet...Evil eye is real
Re: Ilawole Oluwafunmilayo Oluwseun, A First Class Economics Graduate Of UNILAG by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 25, 2017
soberdrunk:
My good friend Dele also graduated with First Class in Economics, now he is a lecturer in one Federal Polytechnic angry angry angry
It is good but do we need them to be on front pages of newspapers or all these publicity ?
Re: Ilawole Oluwafunmilayo Oluwseun, A First Class Economics Graduate Of UNILAG by MissVirginLuna(f): 7:09pm On Jan 25, 2017
LecciGucci:
Hmm gor real?... i hope its not runs things shaa
Coz all these unilag gals hav join bad gang.
D only place left that their p**sy cant take them is heaven.
Appreciate people without condemning so that you will also be blessed
Re: Ilawole Oluwafunmilayo Oluwseun, A First Class Economics Graduate Of UNILAG by Hadeyemy: 7:11pm On Jan 25, 2017
Greatest akokites!
Re: Ilawole Oluwafunmilayo Oluwseun, A First Class Economics Graduate Of UNILAG by MissVirginLuna(f): 7:12pm On Jan 25, 2017
Cyjetty:
SELF PROMOTION. LADIES ARE SO SHAMELESS NOWADAYS. THEY MARKET THEMSELVES ANYHOW. HOW IS THIS NEWS?
Jealousy!!!!!!
Re: Ilawole Oluwafunmilayo Oluwseun, A First Class Economics Graduate Of UNILAG by MissVirginLuna(f): 7:13pm On Jan 25, 2017
Congrats to you girl
Whoever wish you well, good will see them
Whoever wish you bad, evil will see them
Re: Ilawole Oluwafunmilayo Oluwseun, A First Class Economics Graduate Of UNILAG by LecciGucci: 7:17pm On Jan 25, 2017
MissVirginLuna:

Appreciate people without condemning so that you will also be blessed

Yea u are right.. i really appreciate ur sexiness and sweet lips..God did a wonderful job there tongue

And thats y im blessed with a cute smile and 2 sexy eyes.
Re: Ilawole Oluwafunmilayo Oluwseun, A First Class Economics Graduate Of UNILAG by MissVirginLuna(f): 7:20pm On Jan 25, 2017
LecciGucci:

Yea u are right.. i really appreciate ur sexiness and sweet lips..God did a wonderful job there tongue

And thats y im blessed with a cute smile and 2 sexy eyes.
I was referring to the lady in question, not me. Thanks anyway
Re: Ilawole Oluwafunmilayo Oluwseun, A First Class Economics Graduate Of UNILAG by LecciGucci: 7:25pm On Jan 25, 2017
MissVirginLuna:

I was referring to the lady in question, not me. Thanks anyway

Noo... its u i want to appreciate is it ur appreciation?
allow me to chose who i want to tongue
Re: Ilawole Oluwafunmilayo Oluwseun, A First Class Economics Graduate Of UNILAG by mascot87(m): 7:29pm On Jan 25, 2017
curvilicious:

Who dash u?

Low life
Re: Ilawole Oluwafunmilayo Oluwseun, A First Class Economics Graduate Of UNILAG by MissVirginLuna(f): 7:42pm On Jan 25, 2017
LecciGucci:

Noo... its u i want to appreciate is it ur appreciation?
allow me to chose who i want to tongue
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prof. Njoku Sex-For-Mark Video: IMSU Students To Face IGP / The Strange Stove Used By OAU Student (photos) / Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.