Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,226 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Help On Infinix Hote Note . - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help On Infinix Hote Note . (816 Views)

Infinix Hote Note 2 , 1gig Ram , 16gig Inbuilt, @13k 07034927321, @osogbo Osun S / Download Cyanogenmod12.1 V3 Custom Rom For Infinix Hote Note X551 / Infinix Hote Note4 Pro & Infinix Hots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help On Infinix Hote Note . by Talkingboy: 4:30pm On Jan 25, 2017
Please , this is an issue .

My Friend's infinix note note just suddenly went off , after writing "Battery Temperature is Low """

He took it to an engineer , They told him the battery needed to be changed , he obliged .!!

They went ahead to put a new battery , and the phone came ON .

The following day , the phone went off again, ( even if u plug a charger , it won't come up )

He took it to another engineer and they told him it was the Panel that had fault , he should look for 30k ( This is a phone he bought for 24k o )

Please , my phone guru , What could be the issue , biko help ??

Thanks and God bless . Cc lalasticlala Seun fynestboi
Re: Help On Infinix Hote Note . by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 25, 2017
Talkingboy:

My Friend's infinix note note just suddenly went off , after writing "Battery Temperature is Low """

He took it to an engineer , They told him the battery needed to be changed , he obliged .!!

The following day , the phone went off again, ( even if u plug a charger , it won't come up )

He took it to another engineer and they told him it was the Panel that had fault , he should look for 30k ( This is a phone he bought for 24k o )

Re: Help On Infinix Hote Note . by mayhead(m): 9:36pm On Jan 25, 2017
He could have charged it first before taking it to an engineer that was wat I did for my own
Re: Help On Infinix Hote Note . by shedy03(m): 8:34am On Jan 26, 2017
he will keep spending money.
let him forget that phone or sell it as scrap. he can top money and go get himself an infinix hot 4 tear leather.
Re: Help On Infinix Hote Note . by bobo65(m): 1:28pm On Jan 26, 2017
Infinix has started behaving like itel

So much complaints about their devices
Re: Help On Infinix Hote Note . by CarlcareOpebi(f): 4:03pm On Feb 02, 2017
Talkingboy:

Hi @Talkingboy Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for a proper diagnosis. You will find our contact number(s) and address(es) in the Carlcare App on your mobile device, or simply let us know your location so that we can forward it to you. Thank you!
Re: Help On Infinix Hote Note . by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 02, 2017
Talkingboy:

I can help Where do you stay

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Phone Available / Camon C8 For Sale / General Features Of Gionee S10 With Four Cameras

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.