Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,436 members, 7,836,740 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Senator Omogunwa Asks Senate To Legalise Corruption - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Omogunwa Asks Senate To Legalise Corruption (627 Views)

Omoyele Omogunwa6 Asks Senate To Legalize Corruption / Senator Omogunwa - Corruption Should Be Legalized / Ondo Senator Asks Senate To LEGALISE Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Omogunwa Asks Senate To Legalise Corruption by CeoNewshelm(m): 4:30pm On Jan 25, 2017
Omoyele Omogunwa, Senator representing Ondo South today called for the legalisation of corruption in the country.

The Senator made the call during the debate on the 2017 budget. He said if corruption was legalised, Nigerians who stole public funds would use them in building factories and industries in the country, instead of having them stashed away abroad.

See tweet from Senate handle:

http://www.newshelm.com/2017/01/senator-omogunwa-asks-senate-to.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: Senator Omogunwa Asks Senate To Legalise Corruption by BiafranBushBoy: 4:53pm On Jan 25, 2017
lol...

Just when I thought I have seen it all in these Animal Farm called Nigeria cheesy

Well.... As usual..

Some people below me will agree to his point of view cheesy
Re: Senator Omogunwa Asks Senate To Legalise Corruption by Paulpaulpaul(m): 4:56pm On Jan 25, 2017
These people!

E no go better for APC, PDP, ANPP, KOWA, APGA and others too numerous to mention.

Kilode? Legalize watin?
Re: Senator Omogunwa Asks Senate To Legalise Corruption by kabayomi(m): 5:06pm On Jan 25, 2017
Just when you think you've seen/heard it all in this country cheesy

Someone asking us to back corruption on Nigeria.

Well when we have old Dullards in power, vagabonds in power this is what you get.

No economic though or principles to get the nation of recession nah corruption him wan legalize. Shior!

Re: Senator Omogunwa Asks Senate To Legalise Corruption by Boleyndynasty2(f): 5:13pm On Jan 25, 2017
cheesy grin
Re: Senator Omogunwa Asks Senate To Legalise Corruption by yarimo(m): 5:19pm On Jan 25, 2017
That is the better truth from the senator .
Re: Senator Omogunwa Asks Senate To Legalise Corruption by limeta(f): 6:56pm On Jan 25, 2017
Na wa which kind people be this na?
Lord why.
Is it still ok to be black.

1 Like

Re: Senator Omogunwa Asks Senate To Legalise Corruption by ckmayoca: 8:03pm On Jan 25, 2017
Sarcasm. .. for those who saw it.

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Wants Zahra Buhari, Sultan Of Sokoto, El-rufai Arrested / REVOLUTION 2017: See I try not to steal or to kill but I will to eat..Pavarottii / Osibanjo (ijaw) Set Up 241th Committe on Food Reduction Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.