Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,820 members, 7,831,673 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

40 Vehicles Recovered By ICPC From Directors And Their Deputies (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 40 Vehicles Recovered By ICPC From Directors And Their Deputies (Photos) (38301 Views)

36 Speakers And Their Deputies Meet In Enugu / Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders, Shekau’s Deputies / Buhari's Deputies In 1985 Vs In 2017 - By Stanley Nwabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 40 Vehicles Recovered By ICPC From Directors And Their Deputies (Photos) by darqly(m): 6:58pm On Jan 25, 2017
I read somewhere, i guess in "Reluctant Rebel", an account of the Nigerian Civil war, that all Biafran official vehicles were Land rovers.
They were also all Painted Bright Yellow, to discourage abuse by public officials, which I think was an ingenious way to curb excesses.

All government vehicles in Nigeria ought to be Innoson, whether they paint them yellow or green and white doesn't really matter to me. Why would a director ride an Audi Q7 as an official vehicle? Whose funds were used to procure the vehicle? That's a high end luxury SUV.

1 Like

Re: 40 Vehicles Recovered By ICPC From Directors And Their Deputies (Photos) by luvisdkey: 6:59pm On Jan 25, 2017
2Timothy. 3 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, ... But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 40 Vehicles Recovered By ICPC From Directors And Their Deputies (Photos) by Rexnegro(m): 7:00pm On Jan 25, 2017
femolacqua:
This world is a selfish and wicked one. Always their own interest.
not this world in general but in This Country and most Africa Countries...like Gambia for example imagine the exotic cars the stubborn outgoing president Bought just almost immediately he realise he lost election....d corruption embedded in Nigeria done by Nigerians alone is too enormous to count. fear Nigerians in political or public offices.

2 Likes

Re: 40 Vehicles Recovered By ICPC From Directors And Their Deputies (Photos) by taofeek11(m): 7:00pm On Jan 25, 2017
D only way nigerian can stop dis madness, is wen God punish us with meteors or we kill ourselves by revolution.
Wen will dis STOP!!!

1 Like

Re: 40 Vehicles Recovered By ICPC From Directors And Their Deputies (Photos) by keyanZuzer: 7:02pm On Jan 25, 2017
verygudbadguy:
Recession is just a word- Dino Melaye
Dino keh? grin It was Auntie Kemi that said it
Re: 40 Vehicles Recovered By ICPC From Directors And Their Deputies (Photos) by zaydocheme: 7:02pm On Jan 25, 2017
Cry, my beloved country.
Re: 40 Vehicles Recovered By ICPC From Directors And Their Deputies (Photos) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 25, 2017
I duff cap for dem o
Re: 40 Vehicles Recovered By ICPC From Directors And Their Deputies (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:03pm On Jan 25, 2017
grin from who Give us names. The vehicle will still land in your homes
dainformant:
The Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission, ICPC, yesterday, presented 40 exotic vehicles, recovered from some retired directors and their deputies, who worked with the Ministry of Water Resources.

The vehicles, which were handed over to the permanent secretary of the ministry, was recovered by a crack team of the ICPC, led by the Director of Assets Tracing, Mr. Frank Nanakumo.

Among the vehicles recovered are 14 Jeeps, made up of eight Toyota Prado, two Toyota RAV4, one Audi Q7, one Ford Explorer, one Land Rover, one Nissan Patrol; three Toyota Avensis; 14 Hilux Pick up; seven Toyota Corolla; one Toyota Camry and one Audi A6.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/01/icpc-recovers-40-exotic-vehicles-from.html

Re: 40 Vehicles Recovered By ICPC From Directors And Their Deputies (Photos) by 1metre: 7:04pm On Jan 25, 2017
U show say na only 40? kiss
Re: 40 Vehicles Recovered By ICPC From Directors And Their Deputies (Photos) by emmytalks(m): 7:07pm On Jan 25, 2017
That's just the plain truth, no matter how painful it may sound
SmartMugu:
I've seen this movie before. The cars will be stolen again by those they were handed to. In fact just 40 were declared recovered, it may be more. Some probably sold for spare parts already.
Re: 40 Vehicles Recovered By ICPC From Directors And Their Deputies (Photos) by HonabFaj(m): 7:08pm On Jan 25, 2017
Haaaaa
If i say na the water go carry this man ,am i a wicked person
You be car dealer
Re: 40 Vehicles Recovered By ICPC From Directors And Their Deputies (Photos) by verygudbadguy(m): 7:08pm On Jan 25, 2017
keyanZuzer:

Dino keh? grin It was Auntie Kemi that said it

Hahahaha. grin
Re: 40 Vehicles Recovered By ICPC From Directors And Their Deputies (Photos) by neonly: 7:12pm On Jan 25, 2017
Aburi001:
Very soon the walkers will say Buhari isn't working.

Just imagine how Nigeria would have looked like if GEJ had won the 2015 Presidential election.

If a leader can say Stealing is not corruption, then what do you expect from the followers?

Who would have arrested Dasuki, FFK, Madam Madueke etc?

U people have not really say what is pain u abt gej he was not d 1st president neither is he d last

Re: 40 Vehicles Recovered By ICPC From Directors And Their Deputies (Photos) by Cyriloha(m): 7:12pm On Jan 25, 2017
Aburi001:

Just imagine how Nigeria would have looked like if GEJ had won the 2015 Presidential election.

If a leader can say Stealing is not corruption, then what do you expect from the followers?

The day your buha found out that the whole world has known of this $500million to support Mr Clinton was the day he fleed for unwanted check up
Re: 40 Vehicles Recovered By ICPC From Directors And Their Deputies (Photos) by Tarzaa(m): 7:13pm On Jan 25, 2017
What can I say? Trusting God for a better Nigeria.
Re: 40 Vehicles Recovered By ICPC From Directors And Their Deputies (Photos) by johnspurgeon014(m): 7:16pm On Jan 25, 2017
Aburi001:

If all these people you mentioned were APC members, would they have been arrested? Or wouldn't Bubu grant them executive pardon?
Re: 40 Vehicles Recovered By ICPC From Directors And Their Deputies (Photos) by dingbang(m): 7:20pm On Jan 25, 2017
Are d cars going to remain seized? I don't want to laugh biko
Re: 40 Vehicles Recovered By ICPC From Directors And Their Deputies (Photos) by Zico5(m): 7:21pm On Jan 25, 2017
Which way Nigeria
Re: 40 Vehicles Recovered By ICPC From Directors And Their Deputies (Photos) by Wristler: 7:22pm On Jan 25, 2017
SmartMugu:
I've seen this movie before. The cars will be stolen again by those they were handed to. In fact just 40 were declared recovered, it may be more. Some probably sold for spare parts already.
You sabi
Re: 40 Vehicles Recovered By ICPC From Directors And Their Deputies (Photos) by deomelo: 7:23pm On Jan 25, 2017
Funny how these agencies spends more on cars and other irrelevant rubbish than on public impacting projects..
Re: 40 Vehicles Recovered By ICPC From Directors And Their Deputies (Photos) by sekem: 7:25pm On Jan 25, 2017
I'm not surprised. After all people wiser than me don talk am say stealing is not corruption.

The stealing culture has long been enshrined into the minds of so many Nigerians.

We still have a very long way to go to win the dangerous war against corruption in this country.
Re: 40 Vehicles Recovered By ICPC From Directors And Their Deputies (Photos) by ifedhayor90(m): 7:26pm On Jan 25, 2017
d question am asking my self nw is wat wil b d outcome of dose cars recovery
Re: 40 Vehicles Recovered By ICPC From Directors And Their Deputies (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 7:27pm On Jan 25, 2017
sad sad
Re: 40 Vehicles Recovered By ICPC From Directors And Their Deputies (Photos) by Decryptor(m): 7:34pm On Jan 25, 2017
temitemi1:
they must be pdp members...

See how you are displaying your crass ignorance? Directors and their deputies are in the Civil Service and NOT Politicians!
Re: 40 Vehicles Recovered By ICPC From Directors And Their Deputies (Photos) by nicason(m): 7:35pm On Jan 25, 2017
It is very on futunate this thing happens but I now it ll be relooted again by this set of looters
Re: 40 Vehicles Recovered By ICPC From Directors And Their Deputies (Photos) by godquality: 7:35pm On Jan 25, 2017
When i heard exotic i thought OP meant cars from Tesla or Bugatti or Maserati. But all i see are luxury but not exotic cars..
Re: 40 Vehicles Recovered By ICPC From Directors And Their Deputies (Photos) by willibounce1(m): 7:40pm On Jan 25, 2017
Nigeria is the headquarters of evil spirits and humans in the world. Even the devil will have to kill Nigerian politicians for trying to over power him in evil. The madness is out of hand
Re: 40 Vehicles Recovered By ICPC From Directors And Their Deputies (Photos) by HyDef(m): 7:41pm On Jan 25, 2017
But none of these vehicles are 'exotic'. I only opened it hoping to see actual exotics.

1 Like

Re: 40 Vehicles Recovered By ICPC From Directors And Their Deputies (Photos) by Demrich(m): 7:56pm On Jan 25, 2017
SmartMugu:
thief catch thief...where Abacha oot?
Re: 40 Vehicles Recovered By ICPC From Directors And Their Deputies (Photos) by SmartMugu: 8:10pm On Jan 25, 2017
Demrich:
thief catch thief...where Abacha oot?
I tire o.
Re: 40 Vehicles Recovered By ICPC From Directors And Their Deputies (Photos) by ebenholer(m): 8:23pm On Jan 25, 2017
Nice moves but what will the seizure amount to when will all end in the hands of corrupt people.
Re: 40 Vehicles Recovered By ICPC From Directors And Their Deputies (Photos) by tillaman(m): 8:47pm On Jan 25, 2017
Holy potatoes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adeleke’s Family Rejects Aregbesola’s Inquest Into Senator’s Death / Stop Linking Dino Melaye's Travails To The Buhari-led Government Remi Tinubu / Saraki Wins AIT Social Media Poll On Who Is A Greater Threat To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.