Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

How To Deal With Plagarism Online - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How To Deal With Plagarism Online (411 Views)

Smart Ways To Deal With Toxic People / 6 Ways To Deal With Disapointment / How To Deal With The Proud, Selfish And Foolish! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Deal With Plagarism Online by ekaromail: 5:17pm On Jan 25, 2017
I came up with this topic because a lot of authors have at one time or the other, faced this annoying disease. A lot are still facing it and more will.

You write a wonderful story or article, post it online before going to bed. You wake up to see 5 or 10 comments/likes. But you soon realize another person has copied your post and has over a 100 likes/comments. When you complain of theft, his/her readers will bash you and there after ask, who are you? Who dash you post?

I have experienced it. A lot of other top authors have. Because of this, I stopped posting my most treasured stories on my blog. I simply publish, thanks to the DRM, it cannot be copied, and ask my readers to go and download it.

So what can you do to not find yourself waging war with thieves(plagarists)?

Read the full article here http://discuss.okadabooks.com/t/how-to-deal-with-plagarism-online/250

(1) (Reply)

Death And A Cup Of Coffee Please? Part 2 / Opportunity For Writers,storytellers,bloggers ,photographers / A Teen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.