Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

First Bank Director Laundered Fund For Diezani – EFCC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / First Bank Director Laundered Fund For Diezani – EFCC (10022 Views)

Those Asking For Diezani's Extradition Are Mumu-lauretta Onochie / Charly Boy To Protest For Diezani Alison-Madueke's Extradition / More Troubles For Diezani: FG, UK Police Tighten Noose On Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Bank Director Laundered Fund For Diezani – EFCC by sakalisis(m): 8:08am On Jan 26, 2017
Story story
Re: First Bank Director Laundered Fund For Diezani – EFCC by eph12(m): 8:09am On Jan 26, 2017
Iamwrath:
She said they lied against her

I'm sure the "she's our thief" chanters will come and tell us how First bank director is a paid witness
Lol. Are you jealous that she's not your thief instead?
Re: First Bank Director Laundered Fund For Diezani – EFCC by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 26, 2017
When is diezani coming back
Re: First Bank Director Laundered Fund For Diezani – EFCC by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 26, 2017
link2ok:

You just as clueless as the slowpoke in aso rock. They cook up stories every week to keep your like on there sit.

They increased fuel by removing subsidy telling you that after a while investors would jump in and it's 2years now nothing but planning to increase it again.

They also increased power stating that after a while power would b stable and now it has never been as bad as this.

They said they are fighting corruption and the likes of babachair is still the SGF been shielded by the same lunatic who resides in aso rock .

I never saw you on those thread criticising evil of the present administration.

You are the reason why Nigeria is where we are. At your age buhari was already the military head of state. And till now the idiot is still the president.

Corruption is corruption be it during GEJ or PMB era

So am always nonplussed when a man who has not been able to make his first million jumps on nairaland to supports criminals

For every money stolen be it dasuki, Lawal, deziani is the reason why d country is always backward with ur likes

That money laundered abroad could have taken many amajeris off the street

Fixed many roads in my eastern part of the nation

Or the power failure in our country

Instead of being a patriot, u choose to support epitome of corruption

Learn to blame urself for ur failures in life, buhari never stopped u from contesting for councillor in ur ward talk more of presidency, that was his longing and he got it wit many failed promises but u choose to remain deziani ass licker

Smh

Pls don't go looking for me in every thread am not jobless

1 Like

Re: First Bank Director Laundered Fund For Diezani – EFCC by MufasaRebirth: 8:26am On Jan 26, 2017
lustychima:

Corruption is corruption be it during GEJ or PMB era

So am always nonplussed when a man who has not been able to make his first million jumps on nairaland to supports criminals

For every money stolen be it dasuki, Lawal, deziani is the reason why d country is always backward with ur likes

That money laundered abroad could have taken many amajeris off the street

Fixed many roads in my eastern part of the nation

Or the power failure in our country

Instead of being a patriot, u choose to support epitome of corruption

Smh

Pls don't go looking for me in every thread am not jobless
Suddenly, Gej, diezieni has become chief looters, have you heard about, babachir lawal, buratai, fashola to name a few who have been involved in corruption charges lately, see bro I'm nor telling not to play partisan politics but at least be reasonable...
Re: First Bank Director Laundered Fund For Diezani – EFCC by Skyman1982: 8:33am On Jan 26, 2017
Kwara State npower has not get any salary since December. Can anybody tell me what is wrong with npower Kwara State?

Am not doubting it but the Tablet is what am doubting. [/quote]
Re: First Bank Director Laundered Fund For Diezani – EFCC by 7lives: 8:45am On Jan 26, 2017
FxInvestmentHub:
why launder funds when we can invest the little that we have in a license, regulated and audited investment. Check my signature.

You dey mind these people, if I tell you say even some of the so called educated Nigerians are actually some bunch of illiterates will you believe me?
Money no be spirit, na where you keep am e dey stay, our number one reason for unemployment and poverty in Nigeria is money laundering and cash flights, aka CORRUPTION.
Re: First Bank Director Laundered Fund For Diezani – EFCC by seangy4konji: 8:46am On Jan 26, 2017
You can see that they should be shot at the beach...our leaders i mean...

this is insane and am sure its just on account out of 30.
shaddoww:
If u decide to spend #100, 000 a day which is #36,500,000 a year den it will take u 268years and 5 months to spend #9.8billion
Re: First Bank Director Laundered Fund For Diezani – EFCC by rusher14: 9:02am On Jan 26, 2017
amarachi06:

Am not doubting it but the Tablet is what am doubting.

The tablet is for routine Npower work not instagram display. It's functionality would be dependent on the work to be carried out.
Re: First Bank Director Laundered Fund For Diezani – EFCC by Sibrah: 9:27am On Jan 26, 2017
Nbote:
Abeg make we hear word. Dis whole allegations thing is getting old already especially with so called witnesses coming to testify about how EFCC coerce dem to perjure demselves. D desperation in their pleas and how poorly prepared they are clearly shows dey are playing to a script. Everyday they make claims and counter claims and allegations and yet the court hasn't given a bench warrant for the accused.
Stealing is getting old? Your poverty ehn . . .

1 Like

Re: First Bank Director Laundered Fund For Diezani – EFCC by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:33am On Jan 26, 2017
amnwa:
Ftc again
This Efcc self. Una no d tire for this case.
Am sure first bank already regretted their involvement in this ..
The recovered funds we are yet to see what is being used for.. Yet una no go allow person hear word..
Nigeria don finish

And your brain will not tell you that such money cannot be touch until court pass judgement on it..

1 Like

Re: First Bank Director Laundered Fund For Diezani – EFCC by HOTARIO(m): 10:44am On Jan 26, 2017
When I read some comments on this forum I cant help but laugh at the shallow opinions and conclusions reached without any empirical fact in support.

Forget the headlines and attend one of these proceedings to witness first hand the testimonies of witnesses and argument of the parties and you will be shocked to know how bad things are.

Guys, let us pray hard for this country.

My opinion.

1 Like

Re: First Bank Director Laundered Fund For Diezani – EFCC by Nbote(m): 11:44am On Jan 26, 2017
Sibrah:
Stealing is getting old? Your poverty ehn . . .

Did u read d post at all abi it was jus d heading dat u're jerking off to? U don know dey have rearraigned almost all the cases already in court. What happened to the initial arraignments? Get sense una no want get sense.. PLS TRY SENDING "RECEIVE SENSE" to 3888, e fit work for u.
Re: First Bank Director Laundered Fund For Diezani – EFCC by Sibrah: 1:21pm On Jan 26, 2017
Nbote:

Did u read d post at all abi it was jus d heading dat u're jerking off to? U don know dey have rearraigned almost all the cases already in court. What happened to the initial arraignments? Get sense una no want get sense.. PLS TRY SENDING "RECEIVE SENSE" to 3888, e fit work for u.
The sense network u use isn't stable. It explains ur level of 'sense'.
Re: First Bank Director Laundered Fund For Diezani – EFCC by Nbote(m): 3:44pm On Jan 26, 2017
Sibrah:
The sense network u use isn't stable. It explains ur level of 'sense'.

D problem with trying to make someone stupid see reason is dat dey'll end dragging U down to their level of stupidity and beat u with experience so I give up...
Re: First Bank Director Laundered Fund For Diezani – EFCC by Sibrah: 10:18pm On Jan 26, 2017
Nbote:

D problem with trying to make someone stupid see reason is dat dey'll end dragging U down to their level of stupidity and beat u with experience so I give up...
beat u at what? . . .
Re: First Bank Director Laundered Fund For Diezani – EFCC by azzima(m): 3:37am On Jan 27, 2017
Nbote:
Abeg make we hear word. Dis whole allegations thing is getting old already especially with so called witnesses coming to testify about how EFCC coerce dem to perjure demselves. D desperation in their pleas and how poorly prepared they are clearly shows dey are playing to a script. Everyday they make claims and counter claims and allegations and yet the court hasn't given a bench warrant for the accused.
This is why I don't feel sorry for poor Nigerians anymore. Someone is accused of stealing BILLIONS which your entire family put together will never touch in the next 200 years and this is all you can say??
Re: First Bank Director Laundered Fund For Diezani – EFCC by Nbote(m): 7:37am On Jan 27, 2017
azzima:
This is why I don't feel sorry for poor Nigerians anymore. Someone is accused of stealing BILLIONS which your entire family put together will never touch in the next 200 years and this is all you can say??

I tried as much as I could to ignore u but d stench of ur stupidity was jus too much. I know it's hard living without a brain but it's easier to jus ignore things U don't understand. Someone is accused? Has she been invited to the courts yet or she is being accused thru someone else who's in court? Oh and by d way my entire family atleast won't worry about how a whole generation could survive without brains...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can an Igbos become the Governor In Bayelsa state -engr Musiwa / Check Out The Proposed Map Of Biafra / Isola Balogun-Fulani's Mother's Death: Saraki Condoles With Him (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.