Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Design Bulk Sms Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Design Bulk Sms Website (529 Views)

Please Recommend An Sms Website That Delivers To Active DND Airtel & Glo Lines / Need An SMS Website Urgently / Want To Start A Bulksms Business? Brand New Responsive Bulk SMS Website For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Design Bulk Sms Website by feeddhung: 6:11pm On Jan 25, 2017
How much to design a good and functional bulksms site with full integration to provider. Please contact me i need one
feeddhung@gmail.com
Re: Design Bulk Sms Website by semasir: 6:20pm On Jan 25, 2017
Using a software called SPC by Afrisoft, its N25,000 for the version 3 while version 4 cost N35,000 inclusive of the domain name registration and hosting account too.

You are at liberty to change and switch between service providers if you do not prefer the any. Let's talk via 08098002051 on Whatsapp or Phone. Thanks

feeddhung:
How much to design a good and functional bulksms site with full integration to provider. Please contact me i need one
feeddhung@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Want Free Traffic For Your Quality Content? Use Stumbleupon. Thank me later! / Tips On How To Write A Blog Post / How To Get 100 Youtube Subscribers | 2000 Views And Subscribers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.