Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,304 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

My Father Was Killed, I’ll Revenge – Michael Jackson’s Daughter, Paris - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Father Was Killed, I’ll Revenge – Michael Jackson’s Daughter, Paris (1363 Views)

Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide! Michael Jackson's Daughter Hospitalized / Kemi Olunloyo: "My Father Was A Ritualist, Adeboye & Oyedepo Were Drug Dealers" / Sultry Michael Jackson's Daughter Breaks The Internet With Her Hot Bikini Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Father Was Killed, I’ll Revenge – Michael Jackson’s Daughter, Paris by OrientDailyNews: 7:02pm On Jan 25, 2017
Michael Jackson’s daughter, Paris Jackson, has alleged that her father was murdered.

Paris further claimed that every member of the Jackson’s family knows the pop legend was killed by unknown persons.

Paris was speaking in an interview with Rolling Stone, noting that it might sound as a conspiracy theory but she was certain that the pop icon was murdered.

She said, “He would drop hints about people being out to get him. And at some point he was like, ‘they’re gonna kill me one day.’

“Absolutely. Because it’s obvious. All arrows point to that. It sounds like a total conspiracy theory and it sounds like bullshit, but all real fans and everybody in the family knows it. It was a setup. It was bullshit.”

She further revealed that she would go after her father’s killers.

“Of course, I definitely do, but it’s a chess game. And I am trying to play the chess game the right way. And that’s all I can say about that right now.”

Paris also disclosed that she had attempted suicide multiple times.

“It was just self-hatred, low self-esteem, thinking that I couldn’t do anything right, not thinking I was worthy of living anymore,” she said.

The music icon died of acute propofol and benzodiazepine intoxication in 2009.

cc:Lalasticlala
Source
https://orientdailynews.com/my-father-was-killed-ill-revenge-michael-jacksons-daughter-paris/#

Re: My Father Was Killed, I’ll Revenge – Michael Jackson’s Daughter, Paris by Edwinmason(m): 7:03pm On Jan 25, 2017
small girl when just dey get sense you better go sitdown one place
Re: My Father Was Killed, I’ll Revenge – Michael Jackson’s Daughter, Paris by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 25, 2017
Effect of too much Indian film

Person no dey revenge again. Na money sure pass
Re: My Father Was Killed, I’ll Revenge – Michael Jackson’s Daughter, Paris by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 25, 2017
How come the daughter is fully white?
Re: My Father Was Killed, I’ll Revenge – Michael Jackson’s Daughter, Paris by lilmax(m): 7:09pm On Jan 25, 2017
make she dey one side first
Re: My Father Was Killed, I’ll Revenge – Michael Jackson’s Daughter, Paris by lilmax(m): 7:11pm On Jan 25, 2017
sonofLuci:
here we go again
Re: My Father Was Killed, I’ll Revenge – Michael Jackson’s Daughter, Paris by divinehand2003(m): 7:12pm On Jan 25, 2017
She wan fight faceless murderers?
Re: My Father Was Killed, I’ll Revenge – Michael Jackson’s Daughter, Paris by Came: 7:16pm On Jan 25, 2017
Make she sure say she be him daughter before she start to dey revenge. Yeye dey smell.....
Re: My Father Was Killed, I’ll Revenge – Michael Jackson’s Daughter, Paris by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 25, 2017
lilmax:
here we go again

Tell me na I don't know.

Micheal is black how come the daughter isnt half cast but full white?

1 Like

Re: My Father Was Killed, I’ll Revenge – Michael Jackson’s Daughter, Paris by casttlebarbz(m): 7:54pm On Jan 25, 2017
this film go long
Re: My Father Was Killed, I’ll Revenge – Michael Jackson’s Daughter, Paris by Barristergreen(m): 8:14pm On Jan 25, 2017
Well I have nothing to say for now I am still patiently waiting for my MMM money and I am %110 sure my money must come back

Re: My Father Was Killed, I’ll Revenge – Michael Jackson’s Daughter, Paris by OrientDailyNews: 11:01am On Jan 26, 2017
sonofLuci:
if you ask me who i go ask?
let me call lalasticlala
Re: My Father Was Killed, I’ll Revenge – Michael Jackson’s Daughter, Paris by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 26, 2017
OrientDailyNews:

if you ask me who i go ask?
let me call lalasticlala

Lol
Re: My Father Was Killed, I’ll Revenge – Michael Jackson’s Daughter, Paris by chriskosherbal(m): 11:07am On Jan 26, 2017
Well he is your father , you can do whatever you like..

But piece of advice. ..take it easy ooo

(1) (Reply)

BBNAIJA: Massive Crowd At Efe's Homecoming Concert In Jos / Nobody Wants Me To Be Great -- Tania Omotayo / Fathers’ Day: 15 Lovely Photos Of Nigerian Celebrity Dads & Their Cute Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.