Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,761 members, 7,809,926 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

YORUBAS SAY "We Regret Voting Apc And Buhari". - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / YORUBAS SAY "We Regret Voting Apc And Buhari". (1591 Views)

Voting APC Is Inviting Killer Herdsmen To Ekiti – Fayose / BREAKING: We Regret Appointing Aisha, She Must Resign - APC / Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

YORUBAS SAY "We Regret Voting Apc And Buhari". by BbcNews: 7:21pm On Jan 25, 2017
A Cross Section Of The Southwest has Expressed Regret For Voting APC And Buhari .

They Cited The Poor Living Condition And Religious persecution Since the Inception Of This Government as a Development Deserving CAREFULL Approach .

1 Like

Re: YORUBAS SAY "We Regret Voting Apc And Buhari". by CriticMaestro: 7:33pm On Jan 25, 2017
sorry for the yorubas...did they really think that them tinubu and co were supporting buhari for the betterment of the country or for their on political interest....imagne some elites telling u to vote for someone and u kari ur big head go dey vote for am....selling ur votes like sweets... i am sure even most yoruba celebrities are culprits of this rubbish

2 Likes

Re: YORUBAS SAY "We Regret Voting Apc And Buhari". by newyorks(m): 7:59pm On Jan 25, 2017
shebi those afojas has cum again looking for who to quote.

4 Likes

Re: YORUBAS SAY "We Regret Voting Apc And Buhari". by xana101: 8:03pm On Jan 25, 2017
I swear to God. I regret it. I was campaigning for him in my office. I thought he was a better choice. I loss my job in Dec 8 2015. I work with a manufacturing firm. The company have to pack up to China.

3 Likes

Re: YORUBAS SAY "We Regret Voting Apc And Buhari". by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 25, 2017
xana101:
I swear to God. I regret it. I was campaigning for him in my office. I thought he was a better choice. I loss my job in Dec 8 2015. I work with a manufacturing firm. The company have to pack up to China.

Congrat, at list you have gotten a change, some are yet to get. Count yourself lucky.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: YORUBAS SAY "We Regret Voting Apc And Buhari". by AndyMolarAllwel(m): 8:16pm On Jan 25, 2017
Re: YORUBAS SAY "We Regret Voting Apc And Buhari". by temitemi1(m): 9:13pm On Jan 25, 2017
No more regret Osibanjo is next on line cool

2 Likes

Re: YORUBAS SAY "We Regret Voting Apc And Buhari". by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 25, 2017
Afonja must behave like Afonja

5 Likes

Re: YORUBAS SAY "We Regret Voting Apc And Buhari". by Tunami(m): 9:17pm On Jan 25, 2017
Point of correction, not yorubas, but d gullible ones among yoruba.

1 Like

Re: YORUBAS SAY "We Regret Voting Apc And Buhari". by Tunami(m): 9:18pm On Jan 25, 2017
Point of correction, not yorubas, but the gullible ones among yoruba.

1 Like

Re: YORUBAS SAY "We Regret Voting Apc And Buhari". by truthonmission: 9:23pm On Jan 25, 2017
temitemi1:
Osibande for which online? ok, may be for internet. Person wey Daura go soon turn nam to a mere messanger.

1 Like

Re: YORUBAS SAY "We Regret Voting Apc And Buhari". by ridwanayo(m): 9:31pm On Jan 25, 2017
not all yoruba's abeg,yoruba like me nd some others av always seen buhari as a sadist nd failure.

I hope he dies a miserable death,senseless old bastard

1 Like

Re: YORUBAS SAY "We Regret Voting Apc And Buhari". by MufasaRebirth: 9:34pm On Jan 25, 2017
xana101:
You never see anything, we warned you then but you guys didn't listen... I'm a yoruba Guy and I voted for Jonathan if I had a second chance I will vote for him again and again...

2 Likes

Re: YORUBAS SAY "We Regret Voting Apc And Buhari". by freeze001(f): 9:35pm On Jan 25, 2017
xana101:

Very good. With all the warnings u still thought he was a better choice...how? Una well done

2 Likes

Re: YORUBAS SAY "We Regret Voting Apc And Buhari". by freeze001(f): 9:35pm On Jan 25, 2017
temitemi1:

Better pray.
Re: YORUBAS SAY "We Regret Voting Apc And Buhari". by FreeGlobe(f): 9:37pm On Jan 25, 2017
soulpeppersoup:

Congrat, at list you have gotten a change, some are yet to get. Count yourself lucky.

1 Like

Re: YORUBAS SAY "We Regret Voting Apc And Buhari". by stsinner: 10:41pm On Jan 25, 2017
Tunami:
Point of correction, not yorubas, but d gullible ones among yoruba.
no,i wont call them the gullible ones. i think apc played opposition politics very well(using the media) that a lot Nigerians felt they were better alternative to pdp.

1 Like

Re: YORUBAS SAY "We Regret Voting Apc And Buhari". by stsinner: 10:47pm On Jan 25, 2017
temitemi1:
hahaha. You seriously think those northern elites will allow it? They would rather overthrow the govt through a military coup

(1) (Reply)

Police Colludes With Emir's Son To Abduct A Christian Girl,converts Her To Islam / Wike Caught Doing "Cult Handshake" / Oyibo Man Paddling His Way Through The Lagos Flood In A Canoe - Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.