Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Mega-protest: Count The Ndi-igbo Out - IPOB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mega-protest: Count The Ndi-igbo Out - IPOB (5577 Views)

Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region / Who Will Lead Igbo Out Of Biafra After 2 And Half Decade Price Paid? / February Mega Protest Count Igbo Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mega-protest: Count The Ndi-igbo Out - IPOB by Chiefobdk1: 8:42pm On Jan 25, 2017
adonbilivit:
what makes you think your head is flatter than mine?

adonbilivit:
this is a pointer to the fact that u will marginalize the minorities(nigerdeltans) if granted biafra. the same you accuse the Hausas of. shame

Make up your mind

Most times you re afonja sometimes u re Igbo

But

3 Likes

Re: Mega-protest: Count The Ndi-igbo Out - IPOB by adonbilivit: 8:45pm On Jan 25, 2017
Chiefobdk1:

Make up your mind

Sometimes you re afonja sometimes u re Igbo

But
i have no choice to make. my fate(tribe) was decided the day I was born.
Re: Mega-protest: Count The Ndi-igbo Out - IPOB by months: 8:52pm On Jan 25, 2017
adonbilivit:
meaning the minority won't have their say in Biafra? this is a pointer to the fact that u will marginalize the minorities(nigerdeltans) if granted biafra. the same you accuse the Hausas of. shame

He is now a minority from NigerDelta. I smell Afonja B.O. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Mega-protest: Count The Ndi-igbo Out - IPOB by adonbilivit: 8:54pm On Jan 25, 2017
months:

He is now a minority from NigerDelta. I smell Afonja B.O. cheesy
lol. I have made my point. tolerance is key in democracy.
Re: Mega-protest: Count The Ndi-igbo Out - IPOB by orimsamsam(m): 8:59pm On Jan 25, 2017
waternogetemeny:
IT IS NOW THAT U WANT TO PROTEST AFTER VOTING TYRANNY INTO POWER AND CAUSING THE PRE-MATURE DEATH OF MILLIONS OF UR FELLOW COUNTRY MEN, WOMEN AND CHILDREN.

WE NDIIGBO WISH TO INFORM U THAT DARKNESS AND LIGHT HAVE NOTHING IN COMMON.

WE WILL NOT BE A PART OF UR PROTEST, AS FAR AS WE ARE CONCERNED UR CAUSE IS SELF INFLICTED, WE ARE PURSUING A CAUSE OF ACTION THAT WILL YIELD LONG TERM RESULTS AND BENEFITS.
the way most of u guyz reason is mind boggling. Buhari policy whether bad or good doesn't seperate those that voted him from does that didn't vote for him, the policy affect everybody.
The guy organizing the protest probably didn't even vote for buhari, but he can't just sit down cowardly without exercising his fundamental right of good governance.

Just sit ur ass down while good people of Nigeria protest against bad leadership
Re: Mega-protest: Count The Ndi-igbo Out - IPOB by ridwanayo(m): 9:00pm On Jan 25, 2017
op I supported gej in 2015 nd even until now but all what u are saying is bullshit.
the protest is not a protest against any party but it is a protest against all politician,a protest for the future of Nigeria,a protest to liberate us from the political oppressors.if u can't join pls just shut up nd let other brave people who love there country protest.Nigeria problem didn't start with gej neither buhari(though buhari is a failure),do u think u sitting at home would hurt buhari,it will only hurt us the masses.
I call on all sensible Nigeria to join the protest if we don't take back our country now from this politicians we would lose it forever.
op it's time to move on from 2015 election even gen has move on,let's face the future
Re: Mega-protest: Count The Ndi-igbo Out - IPOB by months: 9:02pm On Jan 25, 2017
orimsamsam:
the way most of u guyz reason is mind boggling. Buhari policy whether bad or good doesn't seperate those that voted him from does that didn't vote for him, the policy affect everybody.
The guy organizing the protest probably didn't even vote for buhari, but he can't just sit down cowardly without exercising his fundamental right of good governance.

Just sit ur ass down while good people of Nigeria protest against bad leadership

YES DO THAT, WE WILL WATCH ON TELEVISION OVER ISI-EWU AND A BOTTLE OF GUINNESS WITH AMAKA BY OUR SIDE, WEN WE FINISH WITH NOLLYWOOD AND HOLLYWOOD, DAT IS, IF WE ARE NOT BUSY IN THE OTHER ROOM.

3 Likes

Re: Mega-protest: Count The Ndi-igbo Out - IPOB by months: 9:05pm On Jan 25, 2017
[s]
ridwanayo:
op I supported gej in 2015 nd even until now but all what u are saying is bullshit.
the protest is not a protest against any party but it is a protest against all politician,a protest for the future of Nigeria,a protest to liberate us from the political oppressors.if u can't join pls just shut up nd let other brave people who love there country protest.Nigeria problem didn't start with gej neither buhari(though buhari is a failure),do u think u sitting at home would hurt buhari,it will only hurt us the masses.
I call on all sensible Nigeria to join the protest if we don't take back our country now from this politicians we would lose it forever.
op it's time to move on from 2015 election even gen has move on,let's face the future
[/s]

AFONJA

3 Likes

Re: Mega-protest: Count The Ndi-igbo Out - IPOB by ridwanayo(m): 9:11pm On Jan 25, 2017
months:
[s][/s]

AFONJA
bitchh u stale.

osu slave with compressed skull

1 Like

Re: Mega-protest: Count The Ndi-igbo Out - IPOB by waternogetemeny: 9:11pm On Jan 25, 2017
ridwanayo:
the protest is not a protest against any party but it is a protest against all politician,a protest for the future of Nigeria,a protest to liberate us from the political oppressors. if u can't join pls just shut up nd let other brave people who love there country protest.Nigeria problem didn't start with gej neither buhari(though buhari is a failure),do u think u sitting at home would hurt buhari,it will only hurt us the masses.

Just listen to urself, are u not ashamed? i dont remember asking Nigeria not to protest, we specifically said Ndiigbo.

Who put Buhari in Aso Rock? The Masses and Ndiigbo were not a part of that tribalistic (bigoted) masses led by the Yorubas.

The protest is not a protest against any party but to liberate una from political oppressors? My question is who are ur political oppressors? Is it not the same masses? Go and siddon jooor.

5 Likes

Re: Mega-protest: Count The Ndi-igbo Out - IPOB by ridwanayo(m): 9:15pm On Jan 25, 2017
waternogetemeny:

Just listen to urself, are u not ashamed? i dont remember asking Nigeria not to protest, we specifically said Ndiigbo.

Who put Buhari in Aso Rock? The Masses and Ndiigbo were not a part of that tribalistic (bigoted) masses led by the Yorubas.

The protest is not a protest against any party but to liberate una from political oppressors? My question is who are ur political oppressors? Is it not the same masses? Go and siddon jooor.

u nd ur likes can sit at home,we don't care.those of us who love nd believe in the country will go out nd protest.

nnamdi kanu Will die in kuje deal with that,even shoeku okuku bambia knows
Re: Mega-protest: Count The Ndi-igbo Out - IPOB by waternogetemeny: 9:15pm On Jan 25, 2017
ridwanayo:
u nd ur likes can sit at home,we don't care.those of us who love nd believe in the country will go out nd protest.

nnamdi kanu Will die in kuje deal with that,even shoeku okuku bambia knows

U will die first, mark it. Ur love for the country is killing it. Nigeria is dead. Go and carry ur cross. Go and protest, we dont care.

6 Likes

Re: Mega-protest: Count The Ndi-igbo Out - IPOB by ridwanayo(m): 9:17pm On Jan 25, 2017
waternogetemeny:

U will die first mark it. Ur love for the country is killing it. Nigeria is dead.
God will visit u nd ur family with plague,Mark it

nnamdi kanu Will die in kuje deal with that
Re: Mega-protest: Count The Ndi-igbo Out - IPOB by waternogetemeny: 9:21pm On Jan 25, 2017
They love the country that is y they voted a dictator from the 20th Century to be President in the 21st Century.

They were hoping that he will die so they can steal the Presidency.

They love the country and campaigned against subsidy only to get into power and remove the same subsidy.

The played politics with our future.

They are organizing protest becos they suspect Buhari is dead and want to cow the cabal to surrenedr power to Osinbajo.(aka Tinubu)

Goodluck with dat, Ndiigbo have been instructed to avoid such protest and dey will not participate in the fraud of a protest.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mega-protest: Count The Ndi-igbo Out - IPOB by waternogetemeny: 9:22pm On Jan 25, 2017
[s]
ridwanayo:
God will visit u nd ur family with plague,Mark it

[/s]

see who is talking.

5 Likes

Re: Mega-protest: Count The Ndi-igbo Out - IPOB by ridwanayo(m): 9:24pm On Jan 25, 2017
waternogetemeny:
[s][/s]

see who is talking.
osu u expect this shit to pain me.

see ur compressed Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Mega-protest: Count The Ndi-igbo Out - IPOB by waternogetemeny: 9:25pm On Jan 25, 2017
[s][quote author=ridwanayo post=53129811]osu u expect this shit to pain me.

see ur compressed Igbo.

nnamdi kanu Will die in kuje deal with that [/quote[/s]]

ur pain is food for us, i am so enjoying it right now. grin grin grin

Painment to the core mehnnnn! cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Mega-protest: Count The Ndi-igbo Out - IPOB by waternogetemeny: 9:25pm On Jan 25, 2017
Abeg make we leave that dead Afonja talk about the living.

2 Likes

Re: Mega-protest: Count The Ndi-igbo Out - IPOB by FreeGlobe(f): 9:26pm On Jan 25, 2017
months:

YES DO THAT, WE WILL WATCH ON TELEVISION OVER ISI-EWU AND A BOTTLE OF GUINNESS WITH AMAKA BY OUR SIDE, WEN WE FINISH WITH NOLLYWOOD AND HOLLYWOOD, DAT IS, IF WE ARE NOT BUSY IN THE OTHER ROOM.

5 Likes

Re: Mega-protest: Count The Ndi-igbo Out - IPOB by ridwanayo(m): 9:28pm On Jan 25, 2017
[quote author=waternogetemeny post=53129835][/quote]telling an osu slave is dumb is like telling a mad man he his mad he would never believe,u can keep hitting ur compressed skull against the wall I Don't care tongue

nnamdi kanu Will die in kuje,cry me a lagoon
Re: Mega-protest: Count The Ndi-igbo Out - IPOB by FreeGlobe(f): 9:29pm On Jan 25, 2017
waternogetemeny:
They love the country that is y they voted a dictator from the 20th Century to be President in the 21st Century.

They were hoping that he will die so they can steal the Presidency.

They love the country and campaigned against subsidy only to get into power and remove the same subsidy.

The played politics with our future.

They are organizing protest becos they suspect Buhari is dead and want to cow the cabal to surrenedr power to Osinbajo.(aka Tinubu)

Goodluck with dat, Ndiigbo have been instructed to avoid such protest and dey will not participate in the fraud of a protest.
See their life dream but insha allah, buhari will not die.. Buhari will live till 2019 and beyond.. these afonjas are worse than cancer

3 Likes

Re: Mega-protest: Count The Ndi-igbo Out - IPOB by waternogetemeny: 9:30pm On Jan 25, 2017
ridwanayo:
telling an osu slave is dumb is like telling a mad man he his mad he would never believe,u can keep hitting ur compressed skull against the wall I Don't care tongue

nnamdi kanu Will die in kuje,cry me a lagoon

See the Afonja throwing Tantrum like say Ndiigbo is it mama? We are not ur parents. shoo! shoo!

4 Likes

Re: Mega-protest: Count The Ndi-igbo Out - IPOB by Ngokafor(f): 9:31pm On Jan 25, 2017
Ioannes:
I didn't know that IPOB is the spokesmouth for Ndigbo undecided

...Most Igbos will not join this protest,trust me.

..At the end of the day,the so called protest will be a huge flop.

1 Like

Re: Mega-protest: Count The Ndi-igbo Out - IPOB by BudeYahooCom: 9:32pm On Jan 25, 2017
Any SE/SSner that goes out to protest is very big FOOL and deserves to used as target practice by Buratai. Let the person go and die for yoruba Afonja, who cares.

The SE/SS saw the present quagmire coming and stayed away from the Brain-dead bigotted dullard and they were called all sort of names by the same mor0ns asking you to come protest. Anti-Biafrans should be left to suffer and die, they are evil.

4 Likes

Re: Mega-protest: Count The Ndi-igbo Out - IPOB by prince9851(m): 9:32pm On Jan 25, 2017
justice2016:
This is not from IPOB. lies . Ipob ll join the protest
u are a joker

2 Likes

Re: Mega-protest: Count The Ndi-igbo Out - IPOB by ridwanayo(m): 9:33pm On Jan 25, 2017
waternogetemeny:

See the Afonja throwing Tantrum like say Ndiigbo is it mama? We are not ur parents. shoo! shoo!
Yes u are not cause u are meant to be an osu slave
Re: Mega-protest: Count The Ndi-igbo Out - IPOB by waternogetemeny: 9:35pm On Jan 25, 2017
FreeGlobe:

See their life dream but insha allah, buhari will not die.. Buhari will live till 2019 and beyond.. these afonjas are worse than cancer

They are betrayers. Let me tell u an Afonja has no friend, if they tell u that u are their friend, just ask them wat is it that they are after. There is always a catch.

This protest is ahead of the announcement of Buhari death. Dont u find the timing suspicious? It came out of no where.

Then just yesterday, OBJ was supporting Igbo Presidency, something is up.

5 Likes

Re: Mega-protest: Count The Ndi-igbo Out - IPOB by waternogetemeny: 9:35pm On Jan 25, 2017
ridwanayo:
Yes u are not cause u are meant to be an osu slave

Go and die. On every thread disturbing as if urr life begins and finish with Ndiigbo. U got a serous problem COMPULSIVE OBSESSIVE DISORDER!

3 Likes

Re: Mega-protest: Count The Ndi-igbo Out - IPOB by ridwanayo(m): 9:39pm On Jan 25, 2017
waternogetemeny:

Go and die. On every thread disturbing as if urr life begins and finish with Ndiigbo. U got a serous problem COMPULSIVE OBSESSIVE DISORDER!
Who is obsessed with an osu low life,u wish me tribe bad nd u expect Me to be petting u.
u igbo's are pathetic nd full of hate.

cry me a lagoon bitchh
Re: Mega-protest: Count The Ndi-igbo Out - IPOB by ridwanayo(m): 9:39pm On Jan 25, 2017
waternogetemeny:

Who is obsessed with an osu low life,u wish me tribe bad nd u expect Me to be petting u.

cry me a lagoon bitchh.
Re: Mega-protest: Count The Ndi-igbo Out - IPOB by waternogetemeny: 9:41pm On Jan 25, 2017
ridwanayo:

cry me a lagoon bitchh.

U posted it twice but yet ur not Obsessed?

They say the worst thing that can happen to a control freak abuser is wen the abused leave.
They go mad, they will do anything to keep the present situation of abuse becos that is the only way they feel empowered or relevant.
Let us part, then we can separate the boyz from the men, the successful from failure. The internationally relevant from the dullard.
ur relevance must not begin and end with Nigeria, the world is much bigger than that.

3 Likes

Re: Mega-protest: Count The Ndi-igbo Out - IPOB by waternogetemeny: 9:45pm On Jan 25, 2017
He want one Nigeria but championing the death of a man(Nnamdi Kanu) that a competent court issued an order for his release which his Nigerian government disobeyed. There government of change led by Buhari the dictator from the 20th Century, leading us in the 21st Century.

I was not even born the last time Buhari was President.

His Nigeria must be satanic and ritualistic. Ndiigbo are called by God to worship him in a land called Biafra.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video: Snipers Sighted On The Roof Of Oriental Hotel, VI, Lagos. / A Look At Olusegun Obasanjo's House In Jos / PDP Governors To Meet On Wednesday Ahead Of Thursday's NEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.