Stats: 3,158,211 members, 7,836,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Wait! Before You Buy That Car - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Wait! Before You Buy That Car (545 Views)

Why You Need A VIN / History Report From CarGuideNG Before You Buy Any Car / ♻️ Get To Know The Car Accident History Before You Buy♻️ +234-8060365068 ♻️♻️ / Would You Buy This "Okada" For N340million? (2) (3) (4)

Wait! Before You Buy That Car by yGist: 7:44pm On Jan 25, 2017
We save up sometimes painstakingly to buy that desired car not minding several factors that should have been considered before making the purchase. No, that’s none of our business at that very moment even if the information would come to us for free. Our sockets are so fixed on that car similar to when Bingo spots a juicy bone along the road. No one should even attempt calling Bingo at such a time because that’s no longer its name until it’s done with the delicacy.

But if we could hold on a little and make necessary consultations most especially from professionals, we would be amazed at how much stress, aches, time and money we could save both in the short and long run. As we know, it is the duty of a car dealer to market or sell his ware as a conventional businessman but it is our duty to ensure we’re not buying a car that would suddenly develop “catarrh” and start sneezing around the road, announcing our presence horribly till we get home.

Someone once bought a car that later proved itself to be assembled in hell. Much money was spent repairing the car at intervals causing the owner to be always broke. At a time, it appeared the car loved the company of mechanics than the owner. Despite the troubles the car owner went through, he clung steadfastly to the car like unto a darling wife until he was forcefully divorced from the car through a fatal accident that claimed his left limb.

It’s still autoWednesday where we gist about automobiles in general and we would have loved to share more tips with you but let’s save them for you till next Wednesday. Remember to share the little you got today with those in your networks. Catcha!

Source: http://www.ygist.com/automobile/wait-before-you-buy-that-car/
Re: Wait! Before You Buy That Car by fbtowner(m): 8:13pm On Jan 25, 2017
I wan buy motto now. I com dey fear. as my money never reach for tokunbo.

wahala dey ooo

Superb Toks Corolla Sports @ 2.1 08061311315 08028612026 / SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD / Clean 2015 BMW GT 535i For N19m

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8