Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Cultists Rape Teenage Girl To Death In Akwa Ibom - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultists Rape Teenage Girl To Death In Akwa Ibom (28684 Views)

Cultists Rape Job Seekers In Imo And Took Their Nude Pictures. / Man Tries To Rape Teenage Girl In Lagos Hotel After Offering To Help Her. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cultists Rape Teenage Girl To Death In Akwa Ibom by ijustdey: 8:04pm On Jan 25, 2017
A teenager has been allegedly raped to death by suspected cultists in Nnung Oku in Ibesikpo Asutan Local Government Area of Akwa Ibom State.

According to a resident, Miss Enobong Essien, the body of the teenage girl was discovered in a small bush at the back of Nnung Oku Motor Park following intense search by community youths.

“After several searches, the remains of the deceased were finally discovered dumped by the hoodlums in a small bush at the back of Nnung Oku motor park,” the resident said.

The death of the teenager, which sparked outrage among the youth, according to Eseme Udo, a vigilance group member in the area, had reinforced agitations for effective policing of the community.

Udo noted that crimes, including burglary, cultism, drug abuse and kidnapping of teenagers and children, had become rife in Ibesikpo Asutan, calling on the government to come to residents’ aid.

Lamenting the upsurge of crime in his domain, the village head of Nnung Oku, Eteidung Clement Ekeng, stressed the need for effective security surveillance and community policing in the area.

According to the traditional ruler, “a number of lives wasted to the activities of hoodlums in this area would have been avoided if adequate attention was paid to security.”

The traditional ruler, therefore, made a case for the establishment of a police post in Nnung Oku community, noting that such intervention would go a long way to deter evil doers from indulging in criminal tendencies.

Worried by the problem, the Chairman of the council area, Mr Ukana Udofia, who visited the scene of the incident, assured his constituents of improved security.

He disclosed that the remains of the deceased had been recovered and handed over to the police for investigation, while noting that the culprits would be brought to book soon.

http://tribuneonlineng.com/suspected-cultists-rape-teenage-girl-death-akwa-ibom/
Re: Cultists Rape Teenage Girl To Death In Akwa Ibom by softwerk(f): 8:06pm On Jan 25, 2017
angry
Re: Cultists Rape Teenage Girl To Death In Akwa Ibom by Nixiepie(f): 8:24pm On Jan 25, 2017
Chai wickedness....rip to her sad

2 Likes

Re: Cultists Rape Teenage Girl To Death In Akwa Ibom by LecciGucci: 8:43pm On Jan 25, 2017
Nawao
Re: Cultists Rape Teenage Girl To Death In Akwa Ibom by Theyveedo(m): 8:45pm On Jan 25, 2017
Demons
Re: Cultists Rape Teenage Girl To Death In Akwa Ibom by tillaman(m): 8:51pm On Jan 25, 2017
For the love of God mehn!, rest on girl

1 Like

Re: Cultists Rape Teenage Girl To Death In Akwa Ibom by malware: 8:51pm On Jan 25, 2017
Fear South!!!

1 Like

Re: Cultists Rape Teenage Girl To Death In Akwa Ibom by kennosklint(m): 8:52pm On Jan 25, 2017
Ewwwwwww.e pain me oh
Re: Cultists Rape Teenage Girl To Death In Akwa Ibom by Araoluwa005(m): 8:52pm On Jan 25, 2017
I pray God will not destroy Nigeria like Sodom. too much of evil fa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultists Rape Teenage Girl To Death In Akwa Ibom by Chidexter(m): 8:52pm On Jan 25, 2017
Barbaric, RIP to her.
Re: Cultists Rape Teenage Girl To Death In Akwa Ibom by seunlayi(m): 8:52pm On Jan 25, 2017
This is cruelty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cultists Rape Teenage Girl To Death In Akwa Ibom by Cyriloha(m): 8:52pm On Jan 25, 2017
ijustdey:

http://tribuneonlineng.com/suspected-cultists-rape-teenage-girl-death-akwa-ibom/
Investigation should commence sharp sharp I said it dick gotten no respect at all

Re: Cultists Rape Teenage Girl To Death In Akwa Ibom by maxwelloweezy(m): 8:53pm On Jan 25, 2017
U took away her pride and killed her

1 Like

Re: Cultists Rape Teenage Girl To Death In Akwa Ibom by Chidexter(m): 8:53pm On Jan 25, 2017
malware:
Fear South!!!
Must you comment from a phone you didn't spend a dime on?

7 Likes

Re: Cultists Rape Teenage Girl To Death In Akwa Ibom by BUSHHUNTER: 8:53pm On Jan 25, 2017
South south and Cultism be like

someone help me with that man with the fingers Lol grin

6 Likes

Re: Cultists Rape Teenage Girl To Death In Akwa Ibom by BUSHHUNTER: 8:53pm On Jan 25, 2017
South south and Cultism be like

someone help me with that man with the fingers Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Cultists Rape Teenage Girl To Death In Akwa Ibom by timsbee(f): 8:53pm On Jan 25, 2017
Dis world has expired.....

3 Likes

Re: Cultists Rape Teenage Girl To Death In Akwa Ibom by blovesther(f): 8:53pm On Jan 25, 2017
This is serious shocked shocked shocked
Re: Cultists Rape Teenage Girl To Death In Akwa Ibom by dotcomnamename: 8:53pm On Jan 25, 2017
Flatis again as usual! shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultists Rape Teenage Girl To Death In Akwa Ibom by Lilymax(f): 8:54pm On Jan 25, 2017
That's just awful.RIP to the deceased cry
Re: Cultists Rape Teenage Girl To Death In Akwa Ibom by ELShehzad: 8:54pm On Jan 25, 2017
I wonder Y these mods are so useless and brainless. Yes! I mean it, Useless and Brainless, stupid and foolish... Y U go remove ma signature?? U think say de world dey revolve 'round NL. Dey dere nah dia ur career go end.. Bastard son of a bit.ch... #Spits.... Sum1 shuld quote Me b4 I get banned so I can b remember'd 4 this

6 Likes

Re: Cultists Rape Teenage Girl To Death In Akwa Ibom by drstainlex: 8:54pm On Jan 25, 2017
pichure
Re: Cultists Rape Teenage Girl To Death In Akwa Ibom by wunmi590(m): 8:56pm On Jan 25, 2017
Death sentence straight, abeg no judge no mercy when the culprit is caught.

Very sturborn and people

I once served very close to that area, Nung Ikono Obio, in uruan local government.
Re: Cultists Rape Teenage Girl To Death In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 25, 2017
forgive my ignorance but can a person be raped to death?

except they killed her after the act by suffocating her or something.

I hope they are caught. so sad RIP to her.
Re: Cultists Rape Teenage Girl To Death In Akwa Ibom by visijo(m): 9:00pm On Jan 25, 2017
Una no wetin the girl do the boys?? Na MainBoy stuff.. R.I.P to the virginity lost..
Re: Cultists Rape Teenage Girl To Death In Akwa Ibom by kizking: 9:00pm On Jan 25, 2017
the demon of rape in this con3 needs to be dealt with. every1 should for himself against dis spirit as it is prowling around
Re: Cultists Rape Teenage Girl To Death In Akwa Ibom by prince9851(m): 9:01pm On Jan 25, 2017
timsbee:
Dis world has expired.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultists Rape Teenage Girl To Death In Akwa Ibom by wunmi590(m): 9:02pm On Jan 25, 2017
Joavid:
forgive my ignorance but can a person be raped to death?

except they killed her after the act by suffocating her or something.

I hope they are caught. so sad RIP to her.

Lol, pray you don't experience it
Re: Cultists Rape Teenage Girl To Death In Akwa Ibom by Batlan01: 9:02pm On Jan 25, 2017
agag
Re: Cultists Rape Teenage Girl To Death In Akwa Ibom by Batlan01: 9:03pm On Jan 25, 2017
ELShehzad:
I wonder Y these mods are so useless and brainless. Yes! I mean it, Useless and Brainless, stupid and foolish... Y U go remove ma signature?? U think say de world dey revolve 'round NL. Dey dere nah dia ur career go end.. Bastard son of a bit.ch... #Spits.... Sum1 shuld quote Me b4 I get banned so I can b remember'd 4 this

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Baby With Eye Infection Abandoned In Abuja (Disturbing Photo) / Men Assassinated In Epe Over Land Issue In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Godiya Akwashiki Sex And Beaten Scandal: Police React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.