Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Please Help “my Wife Wont Let Me Have S*x With Until I Pay Her N500” – Man Plead - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help “my Wife Wont Let Me Have S*x With Until I Pay Her N500” – Man Plead (463 Views)

Time To Divorce My Wife? / “I Dont Wear Pant, If My Child Makes Suspicious Money In Ghana I Wont Take” / Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help “my Wife Wont Let Me Have S*x With Until I Pay Her N500” – Man Plead by bodeluke(m): 9:13pm On Jan 25, 2017
A man identified as Sunday Olaosebikan has taken his bedroom affairs to Igando Customary Court in Lagos, pleading with the court to dissolve his 7 years old marriage with wife, Mutiatu for always demanding money before mating with him.

File Photo!

While pleading his case, he said:

“My wife always refuses me cex until she collects N500.

“This, I am sure, is why she has not conceived after the birth of our only child, who is six-year old now.

“I am tired of paying N500 per round before having cex with my wife, please dissolve the union.”

He said further that his wife is after his life because she stabs him with dangerous weapons whenever they have misunderstanding and whenever he ask for cex during arguments, she brings out knife threatening to kill him, he further told the court.

“Many a times when I request for cex or during argument, she brings the knife out threatening to stab me.

She is just aggressive and violent in nature; she may kill me if I continue with the marriage.

Because of her violent nature, I ran away from the house to avoid untimely death.”

The judge, Mr Adegboyega Omilola who presided over the case adjourned it to the 28th of February in order for the respondent to appear at the hearing.

Source:https://vardgist..com.ng/2017/01/please-help-my-wife-wont-let-me-have-sx.html?m=1

Seun,Dominique

(1) (Reply)

7 Kind Of People Based On Reaction To Problems (episode 1) / Nairaland Family Fashionista Get In Please / 5 Reasons Why You May Be Unlikable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.