Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,531 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

*leave Me Out Of Baseless Rumour, Says Saraki* - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / *leave Me Out Of Baseless Rumour, Says Saraki* (1179 Views)

Police Invitation Is A Mere Political Game, Says Saraki / Disregard Baseless Rumours About Buhari's Death - Garba Shehu / Leave Me Out Of Baseless Rumour, Says Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*leave Me Out Of Baseless Rumour, Says Saraki* by babanett: 10:19pm On Jan 25, 2017
*Leave Me Out of Baseless Rumour, Says Saraki*

My attention has been drawn to a speculation on some online media about supposed meeting of some Governors who held Vice President Yemi Osinbajo to ransom and sought for Senate President, Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki to take over the Presidency.

My first initial reaction was to ignore this empty rumour but after being inundated with calls from across the country and abroad, it became necessary for me to make clarifications from our own end.

It is a good thing that the Presidency had dismissed the speculation and showed that there is no substance to it. However, i feel it should be known that those behind this baseless, empty and unintelligent mischief are those who do not love this country.

Such suggestions as contained in the speculation can only bring ill-will, disunity and crisis to the country and i therefore advise the sponsors to desist immediately. More importantly, these trouble makers should refrain from linking Senator Saraki's name to their evil plot.

1 Like

Re: *leave Me Out Of Baseless Rumour, Says Saraki* by DozieInc(m): 10:25pm On Jan 25, 2017
Sauce
Re: *leave Me Out Of Baseless Rumour, Says Saraki* by ekhai(m): 10:30pm On Jan 25, 2017
THEY'RE THE FLAT HEADS THAT OCCUPIED THAT PART OF NIGERIA. I DIDN'T MENTION ANY NAME OR REGION OOO. IF YOU QUOTE ME, CHINEKE WILL BLESS YOU.

2 Likes

Re: *leave Me Out Of Baseless Rumour, Says Saraki* by doctokwus: 10:33pm On Jan 25, 2017
Now i bliv there is an element of truth in the rumours.
For Saraki,a power hungry thief to av issued a rebuttal shows sth is amiss.
They murdered Abiola and now want to forcefully push aside another possible brilliant president,shows d devil that reside in d nigerian political elite.
Re: *leave Me Out Of Baseless Rumour, Says Saraki* by thedarksider: 10:34pm On Jan 25, 2017
na ipobians..

una noticed??..

their online propaganda has gone haywire lately..
Re: *leave Me Out Of Baseless Rumour, Says Saraki* by Aufbauh(m): 10:34pm On Jan 25, 2017
i feel it should be known that those behind this baseless, empty and unintelligent mischief are those who do not love this country .

Saraki aptly described those unscrupulous elements behind the recent mischievous rumours.

The first time i heard the rumour, i shout down the bearer and told him that my brain is not for cartoon.
Re: *leave Me Out Of Baseless Rumour, Says Saraki* by CriticMaestro: 10:40pm On Jan 25, 2017
gbam...seun no sleep ahbeg work dey...om move am ++frontpage tinz
Re: *leave Me Out Of Baseless Rumour, Says Saraki* by kunlexy1759(m): 10:42pm On Jan 25, 2017
It's ok and better be a rumour.
Re: *leave Me Out Of Baseless Rumour, Says Saraki* by stsinner: 11:36pm On Jan 25, 2017
doctokwus:
Now i bliv there is an element of truth in the rumours.
For Saraki,a power hungry ***** to have issued a rebuttal shows sth is amiss.
Re: *leave Me Out Of Baseless Rumour, Says Saraki* by amodu(m): 11:37pm On Jan 25, 2017
Season film.
Re: *leave Me Out Of Baseless Rumour, Says Saraki* by yarimo(m): 12:15am On Jan 26, 2017
Silly man, definitely you and other northern leaders are up to something. If not why the rumours?

(1) (Reply)

See What APC Senator Did 4 Over 700 Candidates Writing JAMB In Bayelsa(photos) / Obasanjo Attacks National Assembly. / Gov. Dave Umahi Accuses Ebonyi Commisioner Of Police Of Working For IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.