Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Kpmg Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kpmg Aptitude Test (972 Views)

KPMG Aptitude Test / Share Your Experience - Dpr Aptitude Test 2017 / KPMG Aptitude Test Invitation 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kpmg Aptitude Test by seyitangirl: 11:01pm On Jan 25, 2017
Please guys, I got this mail from KPMG today some hours ago. I applied sometime last year though.

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your interest in KPMG Professional Services.

Please be informed that you will soon receive instructions and login details for the KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test holding on Saturday 4th February 2017, from our vendor, Dragnet (FOT Administrator).

Please ensure you read and follow the instructions in the email carefully.
Who else got the mail?

1 Like

Re: Kpmg Aptitude Test by blazingkings(m): 11:38pm On Jan 25, 2017
seyitangirl:
Please guys, I got this mail from KPMG today some hours ago. I applied sometime last year though.

Dear Applicant,

Please be informed that you will soon receive instructions and login details for the KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test holding on Saturday 4th February 2017, from our vendor, Dragnet (FOT Administrator).

Who else got the mail?

I did too
Re: Kpmg Aptitude Test by blazingkings(m): 11:39pm On Jan 25, 2017
seyitangirl:

Dear Applicant,

Who else got the mail?

I actually got the same mail....do you have idea on how to get the past questions and study pack for the test?
Re: Kpmg Aptitude Test by seyitangirl: 11:54pm On Jan 25, 2017
blazingkings:

I actually got the same mail....do you have idea on how to get the past questions and study pack for the test?
i'm not so sure thats why i came on this platform. But i'm thinking since dragnet is organizing the test, it will probably be Gmat questions on current affairs, verbal reasoning, logical reasoning and basic mathematics. What do you think?
Re: Kpmg Aptitude Test by seyitangirl: 11:55pm On Jan 25, 2017
blazingkings:

I did too
when did you apply?
Re: Kpmg Aptitude Test by blazingkings(m): 11:57pm On Jan 25, 2017
seyitangirl:

i'm not so sure thats why i came on this platform. But i'm thinking since dragnet is organizing the test, it will probably be Gmat questions on current affairs, verbal reasoning, logical reasoning and basic mathematics. What do you think?

I am thinking towatds that direction too but dragnet and GMAT are two different bodies. If we can just get a copy of the past questions to see the trend then it will be wonderful. What so you think about that?
Re: Kpmg Aptitude Test by seyitangirl: 12:10am On Jan 26, 2017
blazingkings:

I am thinking towatds that direction too but dragnet and GMAT are two different bodies. If we can just get a copy of the past questions to see the trend then it will be wonderful. What so you think about that?

I actually wrote the first bank Graduate trainnee aptitude test last month which was also organized by dragnet. The questions asked were really similar to Gmat questions, well except the current affairs questions which were asked basically on sports, literature and politics in Nigeria. Questions like, when was edo state carved out of bendel state? which book did chimamanda adichie write? I don't have dragnet past questions but anyone that has should please help the rest of us.

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Accomodation In Lagos / U-connect Is Recruiting French Speaking Call Centre Agents Needed / Help: I Have Just Been Scammed By Guzan Intercity Enterprise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.