Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,579 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Nigeria Mega Protest! Medicine After Death -igbos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Mega Protest! Medicine After Death -igbos (1363 Views)

Cynthia Anyikwa Accused Of Poisoning Nnamdi Kanu Reacts After Death Rumors / Mega-protest: Count The Ndi-igbo Out - IPOB / February Mega Protest Count Igbo Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Mega Protest! Medicine After Death -igbos by georgen2u(m): 11:59pm On Jan 25, 2017
It watch with full sense of humor and a jaw dropping expressions when I heard that Nigerians have awoken their consciousness towards this present administration

If we can go back to time past during elections I can freely and authoritatively give credit to the Igbos, one for not being backstabbers and two for standing firm in their beliefs even when the table was turn against them

Igbos saw this coming and actually will not have any case to answer should anything happens to the Nigeria project

Did you remember the 5% talk?
Did you remember how a whooping chunk of 29 billion dollars loan excluded key infrastructure in SE.

The truth is " This was exactly the Change Igbos saw"

Due to hate and tribal bigotry most section of the country sideline them and use them as object of gossip or reconciliation. Now you want to protest

Remember the ever ready trigger happy arm forces you were cheering when they shoot at will , killing unarmed protesters?

It's time you taste the soup you cooked.
Enjoy your protest

Igbos have decided to take their future into their hands by demanding for referendum
Happy protesting, I hope army are warming for training

14 Likes

Re: Nigeria Mega Protest! Medicine After Death -igbos by globalresource: 12:07am On Jan 26, 2017
Na WA oo
Re: Nigeria Mega Protest! Medicine After Death -igbos by Woke4all(m): 12:08am On Jan 26, 2017
cool
Re: Nigeria Mega Protest! Medicine After Death -igbos by Eastactivist: 1:05am On Jan 26, 2017
Gej government didn't do much for the SE, yet the SEners stood behind his government for the better interest of the nation.

Buhari was never an option right from history. Now we are ready to play to the gallery until those lost in the dreams of tribalist sentiments will wake from their subconscious. cool

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Mega Protest! Medicine After Death -igbos by DozieInc(m): 1:48am On Jan 26, 2017
Turn by turn protest.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Mega Protest! Medicine After Death -igbos by BiafranPrince: 2:01am On Jan 26, 2017
DozieInc:
Turn by turn protest.

and may they all collect their own bullets too....they were everywhere cheering the soldiers when they were using live bullets on protesters.

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Mega Protest! Medicine After Death -igbos by maslong(m): 5:04am On Jan 26, 2017
georgen2u:
It watch with full sense of humor and a jaw dropping expressions when I heard that Nigerians have awoken their consciousness towards this present administration

If we can go back to time past during elections I can freely and authoritatively give credit to the Igbos, one for not being backstabbers and two for standing firm in their beliefs even when the table was turn against them

Igbos saw this coming and actually will not have any case to answer should anything happens to the Nigeria project

Did you remember how a whooping chunk of 29 billion dollars loan excluded key infrastructure in SE.

Due to hate and tribal bigotry most section of the country sideline them and use them as object of gossip or reconciliation. Now you want to protest

Remember the ever ready trigger happy arm forces you were cheering when they shoot at will , killing unarmed protesters?

Enjoy your protest

Igbos have decided to take their future into their hands by demanding for referendum

Good one bro grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Mega Protest! Medicine After Death -igbos by Obijulius: 5:16am On Jan 26, 2017
Permit to sound like an Afonja:

The Army should please apply the same firm hand they used against the Shiites.

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria Mega Protest! Medicine After Death -igbos by ucheo: 5:44am On Jan 26, 2017
Seriously PMB was never an option...craze to be relevant and new stakeholders lead to people closing their eyes and conscience to vote him.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Mega Protest! Medicine After Death -igbos by Nobody: 5:50am On Jan 26, 2017
Igbos are prepared for any eventuality from Buhari. Most Igbos I know already changed their money from Naira to foreign currencies months back, in prepariaion for the collapse of the economy.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Mega Protest! Medicine After Death -igbos by Fremancipation: 6:26am On Jan 26, 2017
tankara1010:
Igbos are prepared for any eventuality from Buhari. Most Igbos I know already changed their money from Naira to foreign currencies months back, in prepariaion for the collapse of the economy.

Any Igbo serious business man or woman who still has majority of their savings in naira is a big fool. I am not a business man but I have diversified my savings in pounds, dollar and yuan.
Re: Nigeria Mega Protest! Medicine After Death -igbos by Fremancipation: 6:29am On Jan 26, 2017
Eastactivist:
Gej government didn't do much for the SE, yet the SEners stood behind his government for the better interest of the nation.

Buhari was never an option right from history. Now we are ready to play to the gallery until those lost in the dreams of tribalist sentiments will wake from their subconscious. cool

Igbos are the most loyal people I have ever seen but never take their trust for granted because if you lose it, it's very difficult to get it back.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Mega Protest! Medicine After Death -igbos by PedroJP(m): 6:34am On Jan 26, 2017
Amara ekwughi, na egbu okenye.Ekwuo anughi, na egbu nwata. " To know and keep shut, kills the elder. To hear and refuse to heed, kills the child"

All sane Nigerians who insulted and maligned GEJ's administration must be going back to GEJ's administration every night in their dreams now, despite GEJ's shortcomings.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Mega Protest! Medicine After Death -igbos by Fremancipation: 6:37am On Jan 26, 2017
PedroJP:
Amara ekwughi, na egbu okenye.Ekwuo anughi, na egbu nwata. " To know and keep shut, kills the elder. To hear and refuse to heed, kills the child"

All sane Nigerians who insulted and maligned GEJ's administration must be going back to GEJ's administration every night in their dreams now, despite GEJ's shortcomings.

Words of wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Mega Protest! Medicine After Death -igbos by Nobody: 6:49am On Jan 26, 2017
Fremancipation:

Any Igbo serious business man or woman who still has majority of their savings in naira is a big fool. I am not a business man but I have diversified my savings in pounds, dollar and yuan.

Love to hear this. Myself and all of my friends have done the same. All of my houses outside of Eastern region are under collateral used to fund projects going on in Eastern region and abroad. If Nigeria collapses or war starts, I don't care what will happen to them since the banks now owe the debt on them.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Mega Protest! Medicine After Death -igbos by Fremancipation: 6:53am On Jan 26, 2017
tankara1010:

Love to hear this. Myself and all of my friends have done the same. All of my houses outside of Eastern region are under collateral used to fund projects going on in Eastern region and abroad. If Nigeria collapses or war starts, I don't care what will happen to them since the banks now owe the debt on them.

Nice one. I have to talk to my uncle to do the same with his house in Lagos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Mega Protest! Medicine After Death -igbos by BabaRamota1980: 7:00am On Jan 26, 2017
georgen2u:

Enjoy your protest

Arakunrin, please shut it. Youve never been marked present in any national protest in past. Why are you self-aggrandizing and boycotting an event that will not miss your absence? Ehhn
Re: Nigeria Mega Protest! Medicine After Death -igbos by abouzaid: 7:22am On Jan 26, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Arakunrin, please shut it. Youve never been marked present in any national protest in past. Why are you self-aggrandizing and boycotting an event that will not miss your absence? Ehhn
efi ara,take it easy before you develop a stroke, i no do no be crime o.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Mega Protest! Medicine After Death -igbos by BudeYahooCom: 7:30am On Jan 26, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

yoruba muslim lamentations.... Go and protest na. I will be happy seeing your likes with their dead bodies put on wheel-barrow courtesy of Buratai's men. grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Mega Protest! Medicine After Death -igbos by ishowdotgmail(m): 7:33am On Jan 26, 2017
Brain is paining these people

IPOB are confused set of people
Re: Nigeria Mega Protest! Medicine After Death -igbos by abouzaid: 7:41am On Jan 26, 2017
ishowdotgmail:
Brain is paining these people

IPOB are confused set of people
stop foaming from the mouth, go and protest.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

The Battle Of The Babas. Who Do You Stand With On Feb 5th. Come & Mark INEC Regi / Presidency Of Nigeria Belongs To The North Whether Buhari Lives Or Dies / Aso Rock Boils As BBC Shocks The World, Calls For Buhari’s Immediate Resignation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.