Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

How I Spent My Spare Money: To All Mmm Participants - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How I Spent My Spare Money: To All Mmm Participants (1037 Views)

. / MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) / We Warned You To Invest Your Spare Money - MMM Blasts Users, Call Them Greedy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Spent My Spare Money: To All Mmm Participants by Nobody: 1:47am On Jan 26, 2017
I realized I got some spare cash. So I travelled from PH to Sango Ota.

I touched down the palms Ota enjoyed the ambience and bought myself 2 new shirts in the process.

At night I went to Lessoky hotel in Ijoko road bought three very chilled bottles of medium stout and 3 plates of Asun while listening to the live band.

Finally took Chicken with chips to the 15k hotel room I booked. I made sure the AC was on.

My spare money was well spended.

Most MMM participants dashed their spare money to Sergey Mavrodi with no hope of getting it back. He must be somewhere sipping vintage wine and laughing at how foolish Nigerians are with their hard earned money.

MMM participants, una weldone

4 Likes

Re: How I Spent My Spare Money: To All Mmm Participants by itsmisterdavid: 1:53am On Jan 26, 2017
Hmmmm. This your story...

Re: How I Spent My Spare Money: To All Mmm Participants by jimohibrahim(m): 3:25am On Jan 26, 2017
BUT NERVERTHELESS NIGERIANS ARE GULLIBLE
Re: How I Spent My Spare Money: To All Mmm Participants by Datevilme: 12:11pm On Jan 26, 2017
A classic case of adding salt to injury grin grin. Thank God i invested wisely...
Re: How I Spent My Spare Money: To All Mmm Participants by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 26, 2017
ponzihater:
I realized I got some spare cash. So I travelled from PH to Sango Ota.

I touched down the palms Ota enjoyed the ambience and bought myself 2 new shirts in the process.

At night I went to Lessoky hotel in Ijoko road bought three very chilled bottles of medium stout and 3 plates of Asun while listening to the live band.

Finally took Chicken with chips to the 15k hotel room I booked. I made sure the AC was on.

My spare money was well spended.

Most MMM participants dashed their spare money to Sergey Mavrodi with no hope of getting it back. He must be somewhere sipping vintage wine and laughing at how foolish Nigerians are with their hard earned money.

MMM participants, una weldone

Your life, your own....not my business

1 Like

Re: How I Spent My Spare Money: To All Mmm Participants by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 27, 2017
jimohibrahim:
BUT NERVERTHELESS NIGERIANS ARE GULLIBLE

Very gullible
Re: How I Spent My Spare Money: To All Mmm Participants by amnwa(m): 11:30am On Jan 27, 2017
What baffles me is why a full grown up man would make a post for this...
Isn't this stupidity..
Did anyone ask you?
Or why are u so bent on connecting everything in your life with mmm..

Stupidity i muat admit is very very abundant
Re: How I Spent My Spare Money: To All Mmm Participants by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 29, 2017
amnwa:
What baffles me is why a full grown up man would make a post for this...
Isn't this stupidity..
Did anyone ask you?
Or why are u so bent on connecting everything in your life with mmm..

Stupidity i muat admit is very very abundant

Stupid for giving sane advice to my brothers? You must have lost touch with reality.

(1) (Reply)

Realistic Investment / Can Some Translate This Meaning Of MMM For Me? / (BITCOINS INVESTMENT) Wishing For Extra Cash Without Going Illegal....try This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.