Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Sonyericsson Usb To Computer - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Sonyericsson Usb To Computer (685 Views)

How Do I Use A Usb To Connect A Computer's Network Access To My Phone? / Can I Connect My Blackberry Via Wifi Or USB To Browse With My Laptop / Transfer Photos From Lg Phone To Computer: Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sonyericsson Usb To Computer by t4djay: 12:29pm On Nov 30, 2009
I connected my sonyericsson k750i phone to a PC via USB but the PC didnt recognize the phone and the USB is confirmed working. What do i do pls?
Re: Sonyericsson Usb To Computer by Dclique(m): 1:23pm On Nov 30, 2009
genius, you have to install the PC suit(installation cd) 1st.
Re: Sonyericsson Usb To Computer by t4djay: 3:04pm On Nov 30, 2009
Ive installed the PC suite in the PC still nothing is coming up. wat do i do? pls
Re: Sonyericsson Usb To Computer by wizsultan: 8:13pm On Nov 30, 2009
get me on yim,
t o b a i n a @ y a h o o . c o . u k
let's look @ it 2gether,
i use a S.E fone 2
Re: Sonyericsson Usb To Computer by Digriz(m): 8:19pm On Nov 30, 2009
@poster,just connect ur fone wt a usb capable to ur laptop,once dat is done u wl see phone mode,file transfer and print displayed on ur phone. Then select phone mode and wait for ur phone icon to display connected on ur laptop,then ur ready to go by clicking connect to internet on ur SE pcsuite. If ur stil having problem it means dat ur usb cable is bad or u didnt fix it well on ur phone.
Re: Sonyericsson Usb To Computer by Dclique(m): 7:39am On Dec 01, 2009
True. I think your cable is bad.
Re: Sonyericsson Usb To Computer by Kaybaba5(m): 8:35am On Dec 01, 2009
or u are not using compatible pc suite, try to search for k750i pc suite on google, may be that one will help
Re: Sonyericsson Usb To Computer by textmypage(m): 2:53pm On Dec 02, 2009
I want to know how to configure my laptop with my phone as a modem and ude it to browse for free. i use compaq nc6000 and sonyericsson k770i. send it to me @ textmypage@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Nokia N73? / I Need Quick Office 6.2 For Nokia 5800 Xm & N97 / Mtn Won't Give Me My Samsung!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.