Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,492 members, 7,816,163 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

CBN To Sell Dollars In Special Auction To Clear Backlogs - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN To Sell Dollars In Special Auction To Clear Backlogs (9651 Views)

Senate Asks CBN To Suspend ATM Card Maintenance Charges / At What Rate Does CBN Sell Dollars To BDCs? / CBN To Order Banks To Repay Illegal Charges With Interest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN To Sell Dollars In Special Auction To Clear Backlogs by Godsate: 8:56am On Jan 26, 2017
joshing:

Where is there?

Better Nigeria (Giant of Africa)
Re: CBN To Sell Dollars In Special Auction To Clear Backlogs by chuose2: 9:31am On Jan 26, 2017
stevenson007:

THIS GUY HAS BRAIN PROBLEMS.

ITS EITHER BRAIN TUMOR OR BRAIN CANCER!

Re: CBN To Sell Dollars In Special Auction To Clear Backlogs by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:31am On Jan 26, 2017
alizma:

stay in class whenever your teacher is teaching, most importantly your English and Mathematics teachers but you wont listen. you failed in school and you have come to nairaland to fail again. open that link and tell me if Buhari is quoted as saying that he will make #1=$1.
Let me just help you out. the statement of one dollar to one Naira is just a caption that the newspaper companies used to get people like you to buy their market. from the link, Buhari was only quoted as expressing displeasure at the rate which does not absolutely translate that he wants to make them equal.
more so, whenever you are reading a newspaper with caption that indicate someone says something and you want to know if he really said so, focus your attention on the areas where there are inverted commas like this, " ".
you can open the link, read through and tell me if Buhari actually said he was going to make one Naira equal to one dollar.

Bro God bless you jare, They have been wailing about this since 2015 and i keep asking them using my other monikers to show me where Buhari said so but they will keep blabbing..
Re: CBN To Sell Dollars In Special Auction To Clear Backlogs by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:32am On Jan 26, 2017
chuose2:

Wow you are clown and that picture represent you..

hahaha
Re: CBN To Sell Dollars In Special Auction To Clear Backlogs by chuose2: 10:35am On Jan 26, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Wow you are clown and that picture represent you..

hahaha

na ya papa grin
Re: CBN To Sell Dollars In Special Auction To Clear Backlogs by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:07am On Jan 26, 2017
chuose2:

na ya papa grin

Re: CBN To Sell Dollars In Special Auction To Clear Backlogs by Clone2020(m): 1:25pm On Jan 26, 2017
BAILMONEY:
SCAM!

You are an idiot.
Re: CBN To Sell Dollars In Special Auction To Clear Backlogs by alizma: 1:44pm On Jan 26, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Bro God bless you jare, They have been wailing about this since 2015 and i keep asking them using my other monikers to show me where Buhari said so but they will keep blabbing..
Amen. thanks

1 Like

Re: CBN To Sell Dollars In Special Auction To Clear Backlogs by joshing(m): 3:24pm On Jan 26, 2017
Amen
Godsate:

Better Nigeria (Giant of Africa)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Set To Boost Oil Production As Agip Begins $13.5b Project / See The Breast That CBN Censored In 10 Naira's Note! (Pictures) / Tony Elumelu Wins Award In Abidjan. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.