Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,711 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

President Donald Trump Followers Lamenting Already - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Donald Trump Followers Lamenting Already (2340 Views)

President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates / President Donald Trump Freezes All Venezuelan Govt Assets In The US / President Donald Trump And Kim Jong-Un Arrive Singapore For Peace Talk(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Donald Trump Followers Lamenting Already by suruwilliams(m): 5:45am On Jan 26, 2017
In today's episode of the hate filled voter, we find so many TRUMP voters that have awaken to the reality that the president is exactly who he's been all along and they have voted against their own self interests. This popcorn & tea is so good and plentiful right now. For you viewing displeasure...

Ignorance. (Please have tea and popcorn ready)

#trumpregrets
#wetriedtotellyou

3 Likes

Re: President Donald Trump Followers Lamenting Already by suruwilliams(m): 5:47am On Jan 26, 2017
More

Re: President Donald Trump Followers Lamenting Already by oluspicy: 5:49am On Jan 26, 2017
Trump is changing America's history and the entire world is watching in 4D grin

1 Like

Re: President Donald Trump Followers Lamenting Already by 989900: 5:52am On Jan 26, 2017
Good for them . . . you get what you pay for.

5 Likes

Re: President Donald Trump Followers Lamenting Already by suruwilliams(m): 5:52am On Jan 26, 2017
oluspicy:
Trump is changing America's history and the entire world is watching in 4D grin
grab your popcorn grin
Re: President Donald Trump Followers Lamenting Already by suruwilliams(m): 5:54am On Jan 26, 2017
More

Re: President Donald Trump Followers Lamenting Already by adioolayi(m): 5:55am On Jan 26, 2017
Make dem dey drink the water for the next four years... grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Donald Trump Followers Lamenting Already by Qmerit(m): 5:57am On Jan 26, 2017
You can see it that the Americans don't hide their feelings but back there in my country once you criticise PMB/GEJ for a certain policy taken too far, wailers/zombies people take on you and say you should bear it since u voted for him as if that is not enough they insult you and ur geo-political zone . Did you see any thing of such in above comments so far? When ever you do something wrong @home ur parents call u to order and even pulling you sometimes, they should be the first to do so b4 outsiders.

6 Likes

Re: President Donald Trump Followers Lamenting Already by IVORY2009(m): 5:58am On Jan 26, 2017
It's too early to judge the man, patience is what they need, he will transform/ return American back to its days of glory.

#Godbless America
#Godbless Nigeria
Re: President Donald Trump Followers Lamenting Already by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 5:58am On Jan 26, 2017
Lol national association of wailing wailers, Yankee chapter

1 Like

Re: President Donald Trump Followers Lamenting Already by Pavore9: 5:59am On Jan 26, 2017
At least Trump has never pretended over who he really is.

5 Likes

Re: President Donald Trump Followers Lamenting Already by george93(m): 5:59am On Jan 26, 2017
One thing about Trump that I like abt home in that he doesn't give a bleep what y think abt him
Re: President Donald Trump Followers Lamenting Already by infohenry(m): 6:06am On Jan 26, 2017
The game is on, USA enjoy own change because ours is not longer funny.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Donald Trump Followers Lamenting Already by HtwoOw: 6:07am On Jan 26, 2017
LiePob yoots threads made a whole lot of featured page yesterday and the day before , hailing Trump for achieving 20% of his promises while raining curses on Buhari and APC for 2 years without anything to show for it ( Despite Npower, school feeding, stipends, bridges and roads ,etc)

Looks like Trump won't be their savior afterall grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Donald Trump Followers Lamenting Already by Nobody: 6:08am On Jan 26, 2017
Qmerit:
You can see it that the Americans don't hide their feelings but back here in my country once you criticise PMB for a certain policy people take on you and say you should bear it since u voted for him. Did you see any thing of such in above comments so far?

Don't compare America with Nigeria. The corruption in Nigeria can win award in any ceremony.

2 Likes

Re: President Donald Trump Followers Lamenting Already by Nobody: 6:10am On Jan 26, 2017
HtwoOw:
LiePob yoots threads made a whole lot of featured page yesterday and the day before , hailing Trump for achieving 20% of his promises while raining curses on Buhari and APC for 2 years without anything to show for it ( Despite Npower, school feeding, stipends, bridges and roads ,etc)

Looks like Trump won't be their savior afterall grin grin

As soon as PMB invests in infrastructures in key areas I will support his reelection

2 Likes

Re: President Donald Trump Followers Lamenting Already by femolacqua(m): 6:13am On Jan 26, 2017
Surely they are in for a treat.
Re: President Donald Trump Followers Lamenting Already by littlewonders: 6:17am On Jan 26, 2017
Same business in Nigeria, just that, theirs is too fast to complain
Re: President Donald Trump Followers Lamenting Already by Noneroone(m): 6:18am On Jan 26, 2017
Lol...op is a loser. Why dont you show us direct tweet from Trump and replies. Even clinton's supporters agree Trump is already into action and living up to his campaign promises 5 days after innauguration. So focus on your country and let Americans be.
Re: President Donald Trump Followers Lamenting Already by BAILMONEY: 6:18am On Jan 26, 2017
Qmerit:
You can see it that the Americans don't hide their feelings but back there in my country once you criticise PMB/GEJ for a certain policy taken too far, wailers/zombies people take on you and say you should bear it since u voted for him as if that is not enough they insult you and ur geo-political zone . Did you see any thing of such in above comments so far? When ever you do something wrong @home ur parents call u to order and even pulling you sometimes.
AFONJA MUSLIMS IN COLLABORATION WITH THEIR MASTERS WILL CALL YOU IPOD YOOTH
Re: President Donald Trump Followers Lamenting Already by Qmerit(m): 6:20am On Jan 26, 2017
PUSH1:

Don't compare America with Nigeria. The corruption in Nigeria can win award in any ceremony.

Who's talking about corruption here? Is America free of corruption? Or ow do u define corruption? Is corruption Nigerian word? "The Voters re complaining about policy taken and not corruption pls"

2 Likes

Re: President Donald Trump Followers Lamenting Already by mr1759: 6:21am On Jan 26, 2017
trump is the buhari of America
Re: President Donald Trump Followers Lamenting Already by spidey77: 6:23am On Jan 26, 2017
wait o
is it not last week that man took office?? HABA! how do u guys rate a man by 1 wkk out of 3 years. IS HE A MAGICIAN?
Re: President Donald Trump Followers Lamenting Already by Qmerit(m): 6:26am On Jan 26, 2017
BAILMONEY:
AFONJA MUSLIMS IN COLLABORATION WITH THEIR MASTERS WILL CALL YOU IPOD YOOTH

I voted for PMB and I'm from SS a Christian.
My stand is that we should not always sing praises of any leader once he/she take a bad decision. I voted GEJ and I criticised him some times and praise him some times depending on decision taken, same way I voted PMB and criticised some of his policies and praise few of his policies so far, but who never voted would call u names for doing so that exactly is my point!

3 Likes

Re: President Donald Trump Followers Lamenting Already by Nobody: 6:27am On Jan 26, 2017
IVORY2009:
It's too early to judge the man, patience is what they need, he will transform/ return American back to its days of glory.

#Godbless America
#Godbless Nigeria
Good talk.
Re: President Donald Trump Followers Lamenting Already by Nobody: 6:32am On Jan 26, 2017
Qmerit:

Who's talking about corruption here? Is America free of corruption? Or ow do u define corruption? Is corruption Nigerian word? "The Voters re complaining about policy taken and not corruption pls"

Only the corrupt and selfish will not agree with most PMB policies. What is wrong with applying caution with govt spending.

1 Like

Re: President Donald Trump Followers Lamenting Already by Qmerit(m): 6:36am On Jan 26, 2017
PUSH1:

Only the corrupt and selfish will not agree with most PMB policies. What is wrong with applying caution with govt spending.

I'm in support of PMB in that angle.
Just that many re after his life for fighting corruption. Atleast let it reduce, I gat ur point na.

2 Likes

Re: President Donald Trump Followers Lamenting Already by Mynd44: 6:39am On Jan 26, 2017
IVORY2009:

#Godbless America
#Godbless Nigeria
How?
Canceling Obamacare which a lot of his supporrers did not know is ACA which is their health plan
Bringing back torture?
A trade way against China is looming with China?
States like NY and California already saying they will practice open defiance against the immigration laws.
He also said that Mexico will pay for the wall, said it will start immediately yet told BBC it will take a couple of months to start and America will pay but will be refunded by Mexico (which Mexico has made it clear they wouldn't)?

3 Likes

Re: President Donald Trump Followers Lamenting Already by koladebrainiac(m): 6:39am On Jan 26, 2017
Lol
Re: President Donald Trump Followers Lamenting Already by LORDOFAFONJAS: 6:41am On Jan 26, 2017
989900:
Good for them . . . you get what you pay for.
Pained bro tongue
Re: President Donald Trump Followers Lamenting Already by WRAKE(m): 6:54am On Jan 26, 2017
This is just the beginning...

1 Like

Re: President Donald Trump Followers Lamenting Already by Obiwannn: 6:57am On Jan 26, 2017
Make Amelika Great Again grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Piers Morgan: Omarosa Offered Me Sex To Win "Celebrity Apprentice" / Kharkiv Battle Pictures / Victory For The Free World As Trump Stops Countries That Hate America(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.