Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,287 members, 7,846,314 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

AY Makun Is Very Predictable - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / AY Makun Is Very Predictable (660 Views)

Tacha Kneels Down As Her Grandma Blesses Her, AY Reacts (Video) / Watch AY Movie MERRYMEN - The Real Yoruba Demon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

AY Makun Is Very Predictable by Shalombrain: 6:16am On Jan 26, 2017
Ace movie producer, 2016 most bankable actor and the only one to be featured in the top three highest grossing movie in Nollywood history (30 days in Atlanta, a trip to Jamaica and the wedding party).

Setting his own records and breaking them himself. A few days ago, Ay Makun announced his next movie project, christened "10 days in sin city", a trip to South Africa. Not until yesterday was my attention drawn to the fact that just few days to his announcement, had i written up a post about the three possible location AY could take his fictional character of Akpos to.

Adventures of Apkos: After Jamaica where next?

I name dropped Brazil and Hollywood California, but choose...............

http://abspad..com.ng/2017/01/ay-makun-is-very-predictable.html
Re: AY Makun Is Very Predictable by Nobody: 7:07am On Jan 26, 2017
Are you sure ?

1 Like

Re: AY Makun Is Very Predictable by Shalombrain: 9:51am On Jan 27, 2017
FxInvestmentHub:
Are you sure ?

i gave u my proof, wait until i leak his next big move wink

(1) (Reply)

Abraham ATTAH’S Manager Organizes 2ND Edition Of Actors Workshop / Okorocha Has Made Imo The Hub Of Entertainment In Africa – Conac / Who Is Olawale David Oyinlade? - Craytv Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.