Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Northern Governors Hold A Meeting With Buratai & NSA Monguno (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Governors Hold A Meeting With Buratai & NSA Monguno (Photos) (40056 Views)

South-East, South-South Governors Hold Vigil In Owerri. Photos / President Buhari, Abba Kyari, Monguno At Juma'at (Photos) / Southern Kaduna : Elrufai Meets With Buratai, Requests Deployment Of Troops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Governors Hold A Meeting With Buratai & NSA Monguno (Photos) by DauraDullard0(m): 2:41pm On Jan 26, 2017
Defaramade:
Competence my foot. We no dey even see Omenka here again cheesy
Omenka has changed to Corrinthians. The idi0t is naturally a slave. What do you expect him to say?
Re: Northern Governors Hold A Meeting With Buratai & NSA Monguno (Photos) by geraob1: 3:13pm On Jan 26, 2017
wadetaw202:

Lol. "we r too educated n progressive blah blah blah.. " Another cover up for cowardice, stupidity and timidity. By the time they murder you in cold blood, we will see how your useless education and "progress" will save you. We will see if your education can stop your wife from becoming a widow and your kids from becoming fatherless. And by the time you get murdered by herdsmen, another man will dig your wife's pussy. It will be a loss-loss situation for you. So, continue fooling yourself.

Ds d point, backwardness- a trait still prevalent in ur region is d reason for ds. If u lots were educated, I dnt think we wud be havn ds much clashes. Dirty set of lowlives. Cm @ me n c if u still stand. U bastards always attack wen ppl r sleeping n runoff like d cursed bastards that u r. U all r cursed and ur generations will suffer for d nonsense u n ur likes are happy to promote.

Animals!!!!!! Can't wait for wen we wud restructure or go our separate ways. So dt ur backwardness wud b made glaring for all 2c. Bastards!!!!!
Re: Northern Governors Hold A Meeting With Buratai & NSA Monguno (Photos) by Elin: 3:34pm On Jan 26, 2017
Ihardly hear Sai Baba on the streets This days grin grin grin grin[color=#000099]

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors Hold A Meeting With Buratai & NSA Monguno (Photos) by lagdmark(m): 4:52pm On Jan 26, 2017
With this Northern show of shame like always, I hope our Yoruba folks have learned a Big lesson.
Stay on your own, no more follow_ follow.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Governors Hold A Meeting With Buratai & NSA Monguno (Photos) by naijaking1: 5:42pm On Jan 26, 2017
Yes of course the northern governors were discussing how to share assets of the defunct northern Nigeria, but what has the army chiefs who are also northerners got to do with it. The Senate and house should summon these chiefs to explain.

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors Hold A Meeting With Buratai & NSA Monguno (Photos) by wadetaw202: 7:18pm On Jan 26, 2017
geraob1:

Ds d point, backwardness- a trait still prevalent in ur region is d reason for ds. If u lots were educated, I dnt think we wud be havn ds much clashes. Dirty set of lowlives. Cm @ me n c if u still stand. U bastards always attack wen ppl r sleeping n runoff like d cursed bastards that u r. U all r cursed and ur generations will suffer for d nonsense u n ur likes are happy to promote.

Animals!!!!!! Can't wait for wen we wud restructure or go our separate ways. So dt ur backwardness wud b made glaring for all 2c. Bastards!!!!!

Lolz. That's what they are good at. Empty social media ranting. Herdsmen have murdered you in cold blood. I challenge you to go and revenge if they born you well.

Shebi you say you are educated and progressive? Why then do you want to defend yourself if I attack you? Shebi you should be too sophisticated, by reason of your education and self-acclaimed progressiveness, to just fold your arms while I severe your neck with a big cutlass? Empty hypocrite.
Re: Northern Governors Hold A Meeting With Buratai & NSA Monguno (Photos) by wadetaw202: 7:20pm On Jan 26, 2017
koladebrainiac:
sorry whats ur religion

Does my religion change the fact that you will do nothing if osinbajo is forced to resign? Does it change the fact that you will only rant and rant on social media and that will be all?

If you are asked to face herdsmen today in a fight to death, will you face them?
Re: Northern Governors Hold A Meeting With Buratai & NSA Monguno (Photos) by wadetaw202: 7:24pm On Jan 26, 2017
I888:
it pained you so much that I didn't respond that you had to quote me second time to write this? Dude get a life please and stop denying who you are... No Southerner talk the way you do if not a blood thirsty vampire from the North that you are. Just watch... The war has started. There is only so much a man can be pushed to the wall. The social media is helping to alert people faster than you can ever imagine.

Go fork yourself

Abeg get lost. "Just watch blah blah." That's what they've been saying all these years. Empty hypocrites, cowards and timid bunch hiding behind "thou shall not kill". Continue to remain complacent there, OK? By the time they finish with you, it will be too late for you to wake up.
Re: Northern Governors Hold A Meeting With Buratai & NSA Monguno (Photos) by I888(m): 7:31pm On Jan 26, 2017
wadetaw202:

Abeg get lost. "Just watch blah blah." That's what they've been saying all these years. Empty hypocrites, cowards and timid bunch hiding behind "thou shall not kill". Continue to remain complacent there, OK? By the time they finish with you, it will be too late for you to wake up.
You are just one sick bastard otherwise, you wouldn't have to quote me TWICE! FOOL.
Re: Northern Governors Hold A Meeting With Buratai & NSA Monguno (Photos) by wadetaw202: 7:38pm On Jan 26, 2017
I888:
I am a sick bastard. My dad is an irredeemable idiot. My mum is an incurable im. becile. I am an everlasting FOOL.
Re: Northern Governors Hold A Meeting With Buratai & NSA Monguno (Photos) by geraob1: 8:18pm On Jan 26, 2017
wadetaw202:

Lolz. That's what they are good at. Empty social media ranting. Herdsmen have murdered you in cold blood. I challenge you to go and revenge if they born you well.

Shebi you say you are educated and progressive? Why then do you want to defend yourself if I attack you? Shebi you should be too sophisticated, by reason of your education and self-acclaimed progressiveness, to just fold your arms while I severe your neck with a big cutlass? Empty hypocrite.

Animals.... No worry. Na from 1 dem de enter 2.
Re: Northern Governors Hold A Meeting With Buratai & NSA Monguno (Photos) by wadetaw202: 8:21pm On Jan 26, 2017
geraob1:

Animals.... No worry. Na from 1 dem de enter 2.

Empty coward
. Nothing you can do other than to make empty noise on social media.
Re: Northern Governors Hold A Meeting With Buratai & NSA Monguno (Photos) by koladebrainiac(m): 8:46pm On Jan 26, 2017
wadetaw202:

Does my religion change the fact that you will do nothing if osinbajo is forced to resign? Does it change the fact that you will only rant and rant on social media and that will be all?

If you are asked to face herdsmen today in a fight to death, will you face them?
That was how they made Jonathan to resign then abi?

Are u igbo? Coz u started reasoning like igbo.
You guys dont use your common sense. You eill think of something in ur mind n you will start to believe its possible? You fear Northern people so much that u start to they believe they can do anything.

Will they put gun on his head to resign n who will be the next president if he resign? Saraki or Elrufai??.

The only last result is to kill osinbajo or poison him. N the next in line would be saraki. .
Wo dont even mention me again

Its only igbo that think Hausa are gods.
Only obasanjo can make their lives miserable.

You guys are coward.

Who among igbos has voice against this government like #Wike,Fani,fayose? Orji kalu shey?? Mtcchewww
Re: Northern Governors Hold A Meeting With Buratai & NSA Monguno (Photos) by irsakant: 8:54pm On Jan 26, 2017
balanceofterror1:
That is it. All the security Chiefs are from the North.
Yeah they own the country! Yorubas and some few stupid Igbos that voted for them for change. They are seeing n enjoying the change now....hahahahaha!

2 Likes

Re: Northern Governors Hold A Meeting With Buratai & NSA Monguno (Photos) by irsakant: 8:59pm On Jan 26, 2017
Ajewealth123:
they are planning their next move just Incase if Buhari dies. That's why they've been frustrating osinbanjo to resign.
The man is dead already!
Re: Northern Governors Hold A Meeting With Buratai & NSA Monguno (Photos) by irsakant: 9:03pm On Jan 26, 2017
gemini35:
osibamjo should meet WITH Tinubuu, and others hold ur own meeting.and get ready for the battle! Is a shame that meeting is held in ass rock at ur back
“at your back” or u mean “before your back?”
Re: Northern Governors Hold A Meeting With Buratai & NSA Monguno (Photos) by wadetaw202: 9:21pm On Jan 26, 2017
koladebrainiac:

That was how they made Jonathan to resign then abi?

Are u igbo? Coz u started reasoning like igbo.
You guys dont use your common sense. You eill think of something in ur mind n you will start to believe its possible? You fear Northern people so much that u start to they believe they can do anything.

Will they put gun on his head to resign n who will be the next president if he resign? Saraki or Elrufai??.

The only last result is to kill osinbajo or poison him. N the next in line would be saraki. .
Wo dont even mention me again

Its only igbo that think Hausa are gods.
Only obasanjo can make their lives miserable.

You guys are coward.

Who among igbos has voice against this government like #Wike,Fani,fayose? Orji kalu shey?? Mtcchewww

See the way you are ranting like a typical empty coward.
It is not about my religion anymore; it is now about my tribe. Why not forget tribe or religion and face the reality that you can do nothing if osinbajo is forced to resign today? I won't be surprised if you hide under your bed if you hear ordinary banger.

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors Hold A Meeting With Buratai & NSA Monguno (Photos) by stinechykee: 11:57pm On Jan 26, 2017
pyyxxaro:

More what ?
The ones you've uploaded are enough
It's too early to see the pictures of blood sucking demons undecided
Hahaha you are funny oooo
Re: Northern Governors Hold A Meeting With Buratai & NSA Monguno (Photos) by koladebrainiac(m): 6:27am On Jan 27, 2017
wadetaw202:

See the way you are ranting like a typical empty coward.
It is not about my religion anymore; it is now about my tribe. Why not forget tribe or religion and face the reality that you can do nothing if osinbajo is forced to resign today? I won't be surprised if you hide under your bed if you hear ordinary banger.
But you are brave now shey? You run to check when u hear the sound of gun abi?
Re: Northern Governors Hold A Meeting With Buratai & NSA Monguno (Photos) by wadetaw202: 4:55pm On Jan 27, 2017
koladebrainiac:

But you are brave now shey? You run to check when u hear the sound of gun abi?

That's exactly what we are talking about. If osinbajo is pressurised to resign today, you just confirm that you will not do anything. You are too scared to defend yourself sef.

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors Hold A Meeting With Buratai & NSA Monguno (Photos) by I888(m): 6:16pm On Jan 27, 2017
wadetaw202:

I never knew my father is a rapist. I feel proud for telling the world my family secret.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What 188MW Geometric Power Plant Means For Aba Residents / Buhari Orders Lagos-kano Railway To Pass Through Ekiti / Fani-Kayode Moves To Return To APC, Meets Caretaker Chairman, Mai Mala Buni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.