Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,429 members, 7,850,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:55 PM

What I Think About Religion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What I Think About Religion (304 Views)

What I Think About Tattoos – Apostle Suleman / At A Cross Roads About Religion? Hop In! / This Post Made Me Have A Deep Thought About Religion [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What I Think About Religion by seunlaww(m): 7:34am On Jan 26, 2017
I believe Religion is highly overrated as it has done more harms to this world than good. The saddest part about religion is that you don't even get the chance to choose your own religion/belief, our parents believes it's their duty to choose for us while growing up. Once your parents are Muslims you are automatically a Muslim and when your parents are Christians you are automatically a Christian and ure not even permitted to swap religion when you come of age except ure ready to find new parents for your self. Majority of people change religion because of husband,wife or life problems..
Most of us don't even have basic understanding of our religion except what our parents and religious leaders preaches. It's either you are a believer or an unbeliever and that paradise and hell fire is real. Believers go to paradise,unbelievers go to hell fire and that is the selling point of religion.

If you believe in the righteous, goodness and teachings of your religion,show it to people,be kind,have a pure heart,be righteous ,be truthful,pray and worship your God, let your kids/people admire you and your religion and you will easily win souls for your God .

If you have to fight, hate, threaten and kill for him,then he is no good as God..

#peace #MyOpinion.
#SeunLaww

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Purpose Of Religion? / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! / Dont Turn Around To The Sins You've Left Behind!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.