Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,517 members, 7,854,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:43 PM

Angela Okorie and Kemi Olunloyo Trade More Dirty Words on Social Media - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angela Okorie and Kemi Olunloyo Trade More Dirty Words on Social Media (1107 Views)

Kanye West And Kemi Olunloyo 2004 Throwback Photo / Angel Okorie And Regina Daniel Hangout / Angela Okorie And George Weah, President Of Liberia Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angela Okorie and Kemi Olunloyo Trade More Dirty Words on Social Media by bbbabes(f): 8:18am On Jan 26, 2017
Actress Angela Okorie and controversial journalist, Kemi Olunloyo are still going in on each other.The duo continued this morning after Kemi Olunloyo replied Angela's diss yesterday.

Read Angela's post below and Kemi's after..
[img]https://2.bp..com/-zfSUtSgCZjk/WImH_Tn4pOI/AAAAAAADZCo/OFzpjFqpnloHnZHnZILO509hzEl2KdEogCEw/s640/Untitled.png[/img]
Kemi omololu olunloyo i am aware am dealing with a criminal, and i also know you were jailed for drug trafficking in Tiny caribbean island nation of jamaica and attempted murder in canada where you shot one of your boyfriends years back in Toronto canada 2007, you have four children from four different Men, and to think that your own father former Oyo governor Disowned you due to your attitude and shame you brought to your family, i have been waiting patiently for you to release proof of your allegation towards me, but Rather you kept on ranting like a lunatic that you are.

plz fellow Nigerias could you kindly tell this criminal Kemi Omololu Olunloye to openly present to my fans, nigerians the money transaction as she claimed,and may i remind you that there is a law passed in nigeria against false information about people, i see this is the only launguage you understand,

the fact that you have resided for nearly three decades and was denied permanent residence Status because of your serial criminal acts. does not give you the right to pass wrong information about Me.

KEMI OMOLOLU OLUNLOYO I DARE YOU TO OPENLY PRESENT PROOF OF YOUR ALLEGATION, WE NIGERIANS ARE PATIENTLY WAITING. THANK YOU

Madam Kemi's continual attack on Angela:
[img]https://2.bp..com/-PEnSviTfHl4/WImH37-W_UI/AAAAAAADZCk/0edoYQUAyPUspPs3WSO8qu9jNPcuhjPjQCLcB/s640/Untitled.png[/img]

#HNNTraffic The countdown is on for who will DIE first of an untimely death and get drunk in their own blood as #AngelaOkorie professed on #KemiOlunloyo. @realangelaokorie whose profile showed 666k fans 1/25/17 when she dished out curses on #madamhnn is seen here with her son Chamberlaine driving WITHOUT a seatbelt with a child and the child's belt is not at the shoulder harness level but behind his back. Okorie is also busy driving and shooting video selfies a hazardous act endangering other drivers.

She is now a single mother to Chamberlaine after her marriage crashed and she began dating #Gambian dictator #yahyajammeh. Jammeh reportedly paid her $1.5M after Gambians threatened her life to leave their country while campaigning for the dictator citing the fact that she was a Nigerian and not Gambian voter.

She has not addressed the allegations instead dishing out curses which was #backtosender immediately. Her husband reportedly left her because of her "excessive prostitution activities" he told #HNNAFRICA ~~~Zoie

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/01/angela-okorie-and-kemi-olunloyo-trades.html

lalasticlala
Re: Angela Okorie and Kemi Olunloyo Trade More Dirty Words on Social Media by Smellymouth: 8:24am On Jan 26, 2017
Two shameless clowns..

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie and Kemi Olunloyo Trade More Dirty Words on Social Media by femolacqua(m): 8:32am On Jan 26, 2017
Smellymouth:
Two shameless clowns..
I dey tell you.
Re: Angela Okorie and Kemi Olunloyo Trade More Dirty Words on Social Media by handofGod1(m): 8:36am On Jan 26, 2017
[quote author=bbbabes post=53137908]Actress Angela Okorie and controversial journalist, Kemi Olunloyo are still going in on each other.The duo continued this morning after Kemi Olunloyo replied Angela's diss yesterday.

Read Angela's post below and Kemi's after..
[img]https://2.bp..com/-zfSUtSgCZjk/WImH_Tn4pOI/AAAAAAADZCo/OFzpjFqpnloHnZHnZILO509hzEl2KdEogCEw/s640/Untitled.png[/img]
Kemi omololu olunloyo i am aware am dealing with a criminal, and i also know you were jailed for drug trafficking in Tiny caribbean island nation of jamaica and attempted murder in canada where you shot one of your boyfriends years back in Toronto canada 2007, you have four children from four different Men, and to think that your own father former Oyo governor Disowned you due to your attitude and shame you brought to your family, i have been waiting patiently for you to release proof of your allegation towards me, but Rather you kept on ranting like a lunatic that you are.

plz fellow Nigerias could you kindly tell this criminal Kemi Omololu Olunloye to openly present to my fans, nigerians the money transaction as she claimed,and may i remind you that there is a law passed in nigeria against false information about people, i see this is the only launguage you understand,

the fact that you have resided for nearly three decades and was denied permanent residence Status because of your serial criminal acts. does not give you the right to pass wrong information about Me.

KEMI OMOLOLU OLUNLOYO I DARE YOU TO OPENLY PRESENT PROOF OF YOUR ALLEGATION, WE NIGERIANS ARE PATIENTLY WAITING. THANK YOU

Abeg people should find something good to talk about, remember u a role model to some of ur fans. what type of role model r u?
Re: Angela Okorie and Kemi Olunloyo Trade More Dirty Words on Social Media by chriskosherbal(m): 8:40am On Jan 26, 2017
Both of them should go and do tbis in private ( if it is neccessary that tbey must) and stop using abusive and unacceptable words in public against themselve...

Who quarrel epp....
Re: Angela Okorie and Kemi Olunloyo Trade More Dirty Words on Social Media by AgbenuAnna(f): 9:00am On Jan 26, 2017
this women are looking for fame because I don't know them and I haven't heard from them
Re: Angela Okorie and Kemi Olunloyo Trade More Dirty Words on Social Media by agarawu23(m): 9:09am On Jan 26, 2017
Shameless old cargo's angry
Re: Angela Okorie and Kemi Olunloyo Trade More Dirty Words on Social Media by keshmuah(f): 9:16am On Jan 26, 2017
I understand that both women are shameless, but in this contest I think Angela is getting the upper hand...The hnn queen as finally met her match...we are tired of mere allegations Madam kemi..Give us proofs!!!!!!
Re: Angela Okorie and Kemi Olunloyo Trade More Dirty Words on Social Media by newyorks(m): 9:33am On Jan 26, 2017
battle of oloshos,ranting panting n chanting who em epp.
Re: Angela Okorie and Kemi Olunloyo Trade More Dirty Words on Social Media by newyorks(m): 9:48am On Jan 26, 2017
AgbenuAnna:
this women are looking for fame because I don't know them and I haven't heard from them
hei u.are u a nigerian?if yes then u are missing it big.
Re: Angela Okorie and Kemi Olunloyo Trade More Dirty Words on Social Media by AgbenuAnna(f): 10:04am On Jan 26, 2017
newyorks:
hei u.are u a nigerian?if yes then u are missing it big.
I am Nigerian so tell me the big things am missing?
Re: Angela Okorie and Kemi Olunloyo Trade More Dirty Words on Social Media by newyorks(m): 10:20am On Jan 26, 2017
AgbenuAnna:
I am Nigerian so tell me the big things am missing?
owk relax welwel.

in nigeria is culture for our celebrities to shade one anoda and draw public interest b4 they become 5&6.

for sombori like auntie kemi...she can spy ab anytin and she likes shading celebrities reason i avoide her.

our actresses in nollywood flaunt wealth as though they're drug lords (xpecially the youngies amng them)bt we know the truth.wich is why we ain't surprise when rumuor surffaces.

mr moderator,acurate time kipa and my co-debator.
wid dis few points of mine hav i bn able to convince yu.
Re: Angela Okorie and Kemi Olunloyo Trade More Dirty Words on Social Media by AgbenuAnna(f): 10:37am On Jan 26, 2017
newyorks:
owk relax welwel.

in nigeria is culture for our celebrities to shade one anoda and draw public interest b4 they become 5&6.

for sombori like auntie kemi...she can spy ab anytin and she likes shading celebrities reason i avoide her.

our actresses in nollywood flaunt wealth as though they're drug lords (xpecially the youngies amng them)bt we know the truth.wich is why we ain't surprise when rumuor surffaces.

mr moderator,acurate time kipa and my co-debator.
wid dis few points of mine hav i bn able to convince yu.
lol you have been able to convince me and not confuse me that most celebrities (yeyebrities)are empty headed shameless and stupid people who left shame in their mothered womb

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Former Label Mates Dbanj And Wande Coal In Rare Closeup Photo / James Ibori Orders Chief Ayiri Emami To Prostrate And Beg Gov Okowa At Agbon / Just In: Forbes Announces 12 Richest Women In The World 2017 (see Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.