Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,150 members, 7,829,110 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Fan Accuses Skales Girlfriend Of Loving Him For His Celebrity Status - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan Accuses Skales Girlfriend Of Loving Him For His Celebrity Status (29626 Views)

Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Weds Lauren Hashian His Girlfriend Of 12 Years (Photos / Skales & Girlfriend Neza Celebrate 1st Anniversary ❤️ / Nigerian Man Buys His Girlfriend 15million Benz For Loving Him(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fan Accuses Skales Girlfriend Of Loving Him For His Celebrity Status by dsocioemmy(m): 9:10pm On Jan 26, 2017
Kaiiii some fans love the celebrities more than the the way celebrities love themselves
Re: Fan Accuses Skales Girlfriend Of Loving Him For His Celebrity Status by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 26, 2017
justscorchone:

Why are you stalking me though grin have we met before ,you seem so pained as if your father raped you,why are you taking it out on me.
Wow! Copy cat! Nice one,why can't you be creative and come up with something clever?? You suck loser. undecided
Re: Fan Accuses Skales Girlfriend Of Loving Him For His Celebrity Status by delishpot: 9:19pm On Jan 26, 2017
fergieboy:
Pussy power

Wouldn't you do same for your bae? grin
Re: Fan Accuses Skales Girlfriend Of Loving Him For His Celebrity Status by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 26, 2017
Trina0936:

Wow! Copy cat! Nice one,why can't you be creative and come up with something clever?? You suck loser. undecided

Yea I sucked yo momma flat slippers like tiitties
Re: Fan Accuses Skales Girlfriend Of Loving Him For His Celebrity Status by fergieboy: 9:35pm On Jan 26, 2017
delishpot:

Wouldn't you do same for your bae? grin
I will sha.. But skales took his own a bit far by cussing his fans

1 Like

Re: Fan Accuses Skales Girlfriend Of Loving Him For His Celebrity Status by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 26, 2017
justscorchone:

Yea I sucked yo momma flat slippers like tiitties
Drier than harmattan! Lemme help you

Take it and do the needful,I am done with ya silly ass. undecided

Re: Fan Accuses Skales Girlfriend Of Loving Him For His Celebrity Status by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 26, 2017
Trina0936:

Break yoself phool.

Re: Fan Accuses Skales Girlfriend Of Loving Him For His Celebrity Status by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 26, 2017
Trina0936:

Break yoself phool. Fvck outta here

Re: Fan Accuses Skales Girlfriend Of Loving Him For His Celebrity Status by Revolva(m): 1:34am On Jan 27, 2017
that Nigga said the truth OK all these fake girls are just there to milk the artist that all they can never help you while struggling ready made Na dem sabi
Re: Fan Accuses Skales Girlfriend Of Loving Him For His Celebrity Status by Davidflight: 8:02am On Jan 27, 2017
Help ask!!

Re: Fan Accuses Skales Girlfriend Of Loving Him For His Celebrity Status by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 27, 2017
Trina0936:

How is PH? grin

Re: Fan Accuses Skales Girlfriend Of Loving Him For His Celebrity Status by AZMARSHAL: 9:10am On Jan 27, 2017
Wow! it's nt the first nd won't be last if skales shuld fall into dis because many other celebrity also as witness this be4, may be we start expecting suck from tonto, d'banj nd others.
Re: Fan Accuses Skales Girlfriend Of Loving Him For His Celebrity Status by danbrowndmf(m): 1:33pm On Jan 27, 2017
Bumbae1:
Hmmm i tire o
shey you are a celebrity too,lemme date you na
grin
Re: Fan Accuses Skales Girlfriend Of Loving Him For His Celebrity Status by seangy4konji: 3:50pm On Jan 27, 2017
Vegetable soup with yellow garri.
Re: Fan Accuses Skales Girlfriend Of Loving Him For His Celebrity Status by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 27, 2017
danbrowndmf:
shey you are a celebrity too,lemme date you na
grin
Lol free me jare .. tongue
Re: Fan Accuses Skales Girlfriend Of Loving Him For His Celebrity Status by danbrowndmf(m): 10:50pm On Jan 27, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol free me jare .. tongue
there is something I want to ask you o... Can I Pm grin?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mo Abudu Covers Genevieve Magazine At 53 / Toke Makinwa Wears An All Gucci Ensemble For Lagos Event (photos) / Ifu Ennada: 'I Need A Boyfriend To Comfort Me Now I'm Menstruating, In Pains'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.