Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,345 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Reps Pass Confidence Vote On Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reps Pass Confidence Vote On Buhari (18922 Views)

2019: APC Endorses Mannaseh, Passes No Confidence Vote On Dogara / Reps Pass Vote Of No Confidence On Fayemi, Bwari / Fayose Thanks Senate For Passing No Confidence Vote Against Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reps Pass Confidence Vote On Buhari by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 3:28pm On Jan 26, 2017
after boda don die?
Re: Reps Pass Confidence Vote On Buhari by nkemjacob2(m): 3:29pm On Jan 26, 2017
now u no, u re not properly represented by ur senators
Re: Reps Pass Confidence Vote On Buhari by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 26, 2017
Abrupt:

This person deserve to be stabbed, 99 times at that!
What exactly does he mean by we can't do without Buhari in 2019? Currently, what is he doing? Bunch of inhuman politician. Nigerians can't even withstand his presence right now let alone 2019.

Poll Vote!
Share if you want Buhari for 2019
Like if you don't want the incompetent president for 2019

OK so in summary. You want Atiku to take over from where GMB stopped....abi.

Its ok with me.But I wuld have loved GMB pinish
Re: Reps Pass Confidence Vote On Buhari by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 26, 2017
Islie:

He said they also resolved to press more for additional projects to the zone in the 2017 budget as they believe the North West has been allocated few capital projects.
Politics is all about interest, I mean vested interests.

That is the problem we have with our southern senators, they watched as Lagos-Calabar railway project almost got expunged, it's so pathetic.

Our senators need to sit up.
Re: Reps Pass Confidence Vote On Buhari by Akinz0126(m): 3:46pm On Jan 26, 2017
You all see what am saying Ba we should start from this rep Members like seriously most of those rep needed a beating of there lives to reset there brain factory including the so called senators but guess what?they hardly come back to there constituencies cause they obviously know guys are desperately waiting on them they'll rather stay put in Abuja those bunch of lunatics

2 Likes

Re: Reps Pass Confidence Vote On Buhari by dikeigbo2(m): 3:48pm On Jan 26, 2017
Its getting crazier by the day....
Re: Reps Pass Confidence Vote On Buhari by joisfeko: 3:50pm On Jan 26, 2017
Now I know that madness runs in u family.
madridguy:
In Sai Baba I trust.
Re: Reps Pass Confidence Vote On Buhari by AnanseK(m): 3:55pm On Jan 26, 2017
jesus500:
God punish all of them.

Re: Reps Pass Confidence Vote On Buhari by ephi123(f): 3:57pm On Jan 26, 2017
No amount of vote of confidence can help Buhari. Sorry.
Re: Reps Pass Confidence Vote On Buhari by WOCKHARDI(m): 4:01pm On Jan 26, 2017
Instead of praying for him to complete his first term. Some of these Northerns never cease to amaze me. Sychophancy of the highest order.
Re: Reps Pass Confidence Vote On Buhari by MaziOmenuko: 4:01pm On Jan 26, 2017
DDeliverer:
Lol

Where you dey since?
And where BUHARI dey?

Mehn, me I confuse pass you wey dey search for am. Hope say u never leave us waka comot this country shaa.
Re: Reps Pass Confidence Vote On Buhari by Coldfeet(f): 4:04pm On Jan 26, 2017
Abrupt:

What exactly does he mean by we can't do without Buhari in 2019? Currently, what is he doing? Bunch of inhuman politician. Nigerians can't even withstand his presence right now let alone 2019.

Poll Vote!

one million like from me cos I don't want his incompetent asss anywhere near Nigeria sef angry see me spending extra just to get cooking gas plus no power supply angry angry angry angry buhari com and be going joor.

I hear say him don die sef.
Re: Reps Pass Confidence Vote On Buhari by aliiy(m): 4:04pm On Jan 26, 2017
[quote author=Islie post=53138751]

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/reps-pass-confidence-vote-on-buhari/182640.html

[We all forgot what was happening at the last dispensation let just reflect back to the pass government and judge the present gov't.
Re: Reps Pass Confidence Vote On Buhari by Cletus77(m): 4:06pm On Jan 26, 2017
let dem keep decieving and assurring themselves while they all know that the truth is naked!
Re: Reps Pass Confidence Vote On Buhari by hemmaoshos(m): 4:08pm On Jan 26, 2017
Hmmmmmmm, smell fish...Osinbanjo stay secure because something great is about to happen. Where northern rat gather there is a mission. Lol...
Re: Reps Pass Confidence Vote On Buhari by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:08pm On Jan 26, 2017
grin grin grin the guy in the pishure needs to be arrested so he takes all these things grin grin
Smellymouth:
Yakubu Dogara and the other 93 H of R members are all mad..
Well I don't blame the rep. We are citizens if this great country but they live in another world.
They know nothing about the sufferings of the people.
Re: Reps Pass Confidence Vote On Buhari by NaMeAboki: 4:16pm On Jan 26, 2017
Keep ventilating till una get HBP - no sweat.

Re: Reps Pass Confidence Vote On Buhari by Rick9(m): 4:19pm On Jan 26, 2017
Avian species of a feather, coexist and corelates together, so am not surprised, they all the same.
Re: Reps Pass Confidence Vote On Buhari by fergie001: 4:21pm On Jan 26, 2017
Abrupt:

Poll Vote!

Sorry just asking,can I add more than 1 like?
Re: Reps Pass Confidence Vote On Buhari by giles14(m): 4:27pm On Jan 26, 2017
Islie:

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/reps-pass-confidence-vote-on-buhari/182640.html

where is equality. a region with 1/4 of seats in the HoR.

now i notice dey own dis country.
Re: Reps Pass Confidence Vote On Buhari by walosky(m): 4:30pm On Jan 26, 2017
Re: Reps Pass Confidence Vote On Buhari by alaskido(m): 4:46pm On Jan 26, 2017
I do not blame this House of Rep people. It is because they are getting fat and juicy allowances. The recession is not affecting them that is why they pass this type of useless vote of confidence on an incompetent president. We will know if only the Reps, Assembly and senate members will vote for Buhari in 2019. We will make sure this man does not come back to Aso Rock in 2019.
Re: Reps Pass Confidence Vote On Buhari by deflover(m): 4:49pm On Jan 26, 2017
Bolustic:

Politics is all about interest, I mean vested interests.

That is the problem we have with our southern senators, they watched as Lagos-Calabar railway project almost got expunged, it's so pathetic.

Our senators need to sit up.

And since it was imputed
Has the project started

Oga let's stop fooling ourselves

A break of Nigeria is all we need
Re: Reps Pass Confidence Vote On Buhari by ossuofia1: 4:52pm On Jan 26, 2017
PMB till 2023. No shaking.
Re: Reps Pass Confidence Vote On Buhari by Kiakia(m): 4:54pm On Jan 26, 2017
What does vote of confidence mean? Does it obliterate the fact that the Buhari administration is on a downward trend following the inability of his government to curb suffering in the land occasioned by his incompetence and dullardly disposition to governance? This Reps should be recalled by their constituencies ASAP for condoning mediocrity.
Re: Reps Pass Confidence Vote On Buhari by KardinalZik(m): 4:55pm On Jan 26, 2017
Hypocritical madness on full display
Re: Reps Pass Confidence Vote On Buhari by Kiakia(m): 4:59pm On Jan 26, 2017
Abrupt:

Poll Vote!

This is absurd. Clearly a case of hypocrisy and insensitivity. Can't do without Buhari in 2019! What a joke!
Re: Reps Pass Confidence Vote On Buhari by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 26, 2017
Is Buhari alive? I'm beginning to think he may be receiving cancer related treatments.
Re: Reps Pass Confidence Vote On Buhari by refreshrate: 5:24pm On Jan 26, 2017
ijustdey:

what kind of vote of confidence is this... instead of them to put the president on his toes and charge him to revive the economy and inflation figures...

they are passing vote of....

mtcheww.

cc lalasticlala

You sef!

So you're actually expecting those people to have sense?

People that relate with cows from morning to night ?

Come, I'm suspecting you o
Re: Reps Pass Confidence Vote On Buhari by KillJoy62(m): 5:24pm On Jan 26, 2017
Y fly no go support shiit!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Opposition Dead In Oyo - Bola Tinubu / House Of Reps To Sue Akpabio Over NDDC Contract Allegation / Why Wike Wants Secondus, PDP NWC Sacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.