Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,633 members, 7,820,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

André Ayew Performing Ritual Before African Cup Of Nations Match (Video) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / André Ayew Performing Ritual Before African Cup Of Nations Match (Video) (44062 Views)

List Of Premier League Stars At 2019 Africa Cup Of Nations / The 2019 African Cup of Nations draw concludes / Luxurious Lifestyle Of Andre Ayew, Ghanaian Blackstar Player (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: André Ayew Performing Ritual Before African Cup Of Nations Match (Video) by wolesmile(m): 11:34am On Jan 26, 2017
Who confirmed it to be juju?
Re: André Ayew Performing Ritual Before African Cup Of Nations Match (Video) by anibi9674: 11:35am On Jan 26, 2017
Ghanians and juju football be like bread and butter

1 Like

Re: André Ayew Performing Ritual Before African Cup Of Nations Match (Video) by fingistan(m): 11:35am On Jan 26, 2017
Fetish.
Re: André Ayew Performing Ritual Before African Cup Of Nations Match (Video) by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 11:36am On Jan 26, 2017
After every every he go still cry for final
Re: André Ayew Performing Ritual Before African Cup Of Nations Match (Video) by bettercreature(m): 11:36am On Jan 26, 2017
Loyalblak007:

Oh! they even defeated Ghana sef..lol

i thought they won...i didn't watch the match

So Ghana is out ?
They are not out! they won the first 2 games so they are second on the table behind Egypt
Re: André Ayew Performing Ritual Before African Cup Of Nations Match (Video) by okoro390(m): 11:37am On Jan 26, 2017
timidapsin:
André Ayew was caught spraying an unknown substance on the pitch during a match warm up against Egypt

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VC1B_nNphuM

nobody can do juju pass egypt
Re: André Ayew Performing Ritual Before African Cup Of Nations Match (Video) by yinkeys(m): 11:39am On Jan 26, 2017
This is 2017. I can't believe people still do this
Re: André Ayew Performing Ritual Before African Cup Of Nations Match (Video) by femi4: 11:39am On Jan 26, 2017
Young03:
and at last the juju failed him
The juju come give Gyan injury sef
Re: André Ayew Performing Ritual Before African Cup Of Nations Match (Video) by efilefun(m): 11:40am On Jan 26, 2017
Dem no sabi road to the herbalist shrine this season Thou i saw video of them and some monks but forget that thing
iamdynamite:
juju dey for football.how did you guys think leicester won the league last season...twas pure juju tongue
Re: André Ayew Performing Ritual Before African Cup Of Nations Match (Video) by Nihilist: 11:43am On Jan 26, 2017
airmark:
nihilist , see your African man. cheesy

grin

That thing he was spraying was not Jazz.

Ayew is known to be a christian and is always seen praying before he gets on the pitch and so on.

Besides, which Jazz man do you know packages his goods in a sprayable format? I suspect that liquid was anointing oil or holy water.
Re: André Ayew Performing Ritual Before African Cup Of Nations Match (Video) by jamalnation(m): 11:44am On Jan 26, 2017
Loyalblak007:
yet they can't win the World cup with it

Nation Cup
Re: André Ayew Performing Ritual Before African Cup Of Nations Match (Video) by osewanu(m): 11:44am On Jan 26, 2017
..and they lost
Re: André Ayew Performing Ritual Before African Cup Of Nations Match (Video) by Loyalblak007(f): 11:46am On Jan 26, 2017
bettercreature:
They are not out! they won the first 2 games so they are second on the table behind Egypt

It means they qualified then
Re: André Ayew Performing Ritual Before African Cup Of Nations Match (Video) by akanbiaa(m): 11:47am On Jan 26, 2017
Which juju you wan do the source of civilization and root of freemasons smiley
Re: André Ayew Performing Ritual Before African Cup Of Nations Match (Video) by akanbiaa(m): 11:48am On Jan 26, 2017
Nihilist:

grin

Ayew is known to be a christian and is always seen praying before he gets on the pitch and so on.

Besides, which Jazz man do you know packages his goods in a sprayable format? I suspect that liquid was anointing oil or holy water.
it was powdery not liquid
Re: André Ayew Performing Ritual Before African Cup Of Nations Match (Video) by airmark(m): 11:50am On Jan 26, 2017
Nihilist:

grin

Anointing oil in his palm and he raised those palms up for many secs on touch line before ' spraying ' ? What I saw looks like powder, may be 'anointing salt'.
Re: André Ayew Performing Ritual Before African Cup Of Nations Match (Video) by Neddstark: 11:50am On Jan 26, 2017
Instead of him to look for the juju Ronaldo and Messi are using.. Daft Gaynians
Re: André Ayew Performing Ritual Before African Cup Of Nations Match (Video) by successinlife: 11:50am On Jan 26, 2017
Gmekx:
Abeg who get the match scores? Can't wait to see how the juju worked. Who has the behind the scenes for the match grin grin grin

This is Uganda vS Ghana match....
Re: André Ayew Performing Ritual Before African Cup Of Nations Match (Video) by osusuallstars: 11:50am On Jan 26, 2017
and what happened at the end?
Re: André Ayew Performing Ritual Before African Cup Of Nations Match (Video) by SmartyPants(m): 11:57am On Jan 26, 2017
Just lost my respect for this nigga...little wonder he sucks in the premier league
Re: André Ayew Performing Ritual Before African Cup Of Nations Match (Video) by SmartyPants(m): 11:59am On Jan 26, 2017
Nihilist:

grin

Known by who? This is how people on nairaland just create their own facts everyday. undecided

The Abedi family are muslims Mr. man. Muslims also pray but when they pray they turn their palms cupped upwards as you can see him do in the video.
Re: André Ayew Performing Ritual Before African Cup Of Nations Match (Video) by JimloveTM(m): 12:00pm On Jan 26, 2017
Like seriously
Re: André Ayew Performing Ritual Before African Cup Of Nations Match (Video) by dsocioemmy(m): 12:01pm On Jan 26, 2017
And still lost the match abi. ok na
Re: André Ayew Performing Ritual Before African Cup Of Nations Match (Video) by Smallz07: 12:01pm On Jan 26, 2017
So he sabi this one, na he dey chop bench for EPL...
Re: André Ayew Performing Ritual Before African Cup Of Nations Match (Video) by Trecixnine(m): 12:01pm On Jan 26, 2017

Besides, which Jazz man do you know packages his goods in a sprayable format? I suspect that liquid was anointing oil or holy water.[/quote]
[color=#006600][/color]!

You now see why we are what we are? A substance is a substance, whether from a Pastor, Imam or Babalawo. He obviously relied on a particular spirit, other than his God given talent, to win the match. That is pure Idolatry!
Re: André Ayew Performing Ritual Before African Cup Of Nations Match (Video) by mymadam(m): 12:04pm On Jan 26, 2017
Loyalblak007:
i thought they won...i didn't watch the match

So Ghana is out ?

No. They qualified as runners-up.
Re: André Ayew Performing Ritual Before African Cup Of Nations Match (Video) by Trecixnine(m): 12:04pm On Jan 26, 2017
Nihilist:

grin

You now see why we are what we are? A substance is a substance, whether from a Pastor, Imam or Babalawo. He obviously relied on a particular spirit, other than his God given talent, to win the match. That is pure Idolatry
Re: André Ayew Performing Ritual Before African Cup Of Nations Match (Video) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 26, 2017
And they lost!!! Africans with being easily brainwashed angry The juju man will now tell him that if Ghana had won, one of his (Ayew's) team mates would have died and that's why he reversed the "victory" embarassed
Re: André Ayew Performing Ritual Before African Cup Of Nations Match (Video) by purplekayc(m): 12:06pm On Jan 26, 2017
But they still lost,didn't they?
Re: André Ayew Performing Ritual Before African Cup Of Nations Match (Video) by jrusky(m): 12:08pm On Jan 26, 2017
And at the end they were beaten so what is the important of whatever he was spraying on the pitch This was how one witch doctor was promising this same Ghana National Team in the last world and at the end they were beaten and send packing. Brothers leave jazz out of football, football is a game of sense and hard work, jazz don't play football.
Re: André Ayew Performing Ritual Before African Cup Of Nations Match (Video) by purplekayc(m): 12:10pm On Jan 26, 2017
These are the second round qualifiers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Return My Money” – 16-year-old Boy Who Used School Fees To Stake Bet / Dominic Dukudod Is Dead! Don K Slumps And Dies While Warming Up For Match / Top Ten Strongest Footballers As At 2015-2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.