Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,697 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

jkhgvfcd - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / jkhgvfcd (2293 Views)

Ejiro Adigbo Advises Governor Wike On What Next To Do. / Buhari And Osibanjo Will Fulfill Their Campaign Promises. - Pastor Kumuyi / Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

jkhgvfcd by 9jasite: 10:00am On Jan 26, 2017
fghjkl;

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: jkhgvfcd by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 26, 2017
Osinbajo would be President...You fulani claiming to be igbo, O sinbanjo would be president....

3 Likes

Re: jkhgvfcd by castrokins(m): 10:23am On Jan 26, 2017
Beer Parlour Talk And Unnecessary Chest Beating.

Are You The Constitution?

8 Likes

Re: jkhgvfcd by fastjett: 10:24am On Jan 26, 2017
OREVA-OGHENNE EJIRO from your name its clear that you are not an Igbo man please dont pitch us against the Yorubas. You Niger Deltas has never supported us Igbos in anything in this country rather you lots keep betraying us. Now you have created this post hiding under the pretence as an igbo man. My Yorubas brothers please do not insult we igbos because of this post, in the face of any eventuality as regards the president health, the constitution will still favour the V.P

3 Likes

Re: jkhgvfcd by 9jasite: 10:36am On Jan 26, 2017
fastjett:
OREVA-OGHENNE EJIRO from your name its clear that you are not an Igbo man please dont pitch us against the Yorubas. You Niger Deltas has never supported us Igbos in anything in this country rather you lots keep betraying us. Now you have created this post hiding under the pretence as an igbo man. My Yorubas brothers please do not insult we igbos because of this post, in the face of any eventuality as regards the president health, the constitution will still favour the V.P

I WAS AT THE SEAPORT IN KOKO WARRI A FEW MONTHS AGO. CURRENTLY I AM TOURING CALABAR SEAPORT IN CROSS RIVER. I INTEND TO PRESENT A PAPER AT ABRAKA BY DECEMBER THIS YEAR.

I WONT SAY MUCH ON MY FINDINGS HOWEVER IT IS SAFE TO SAY THAT THE PORTS NOT FUNCTIONING IS DELIBERATE. TRAFFIC HAS BEEN DIVERTED TO LAGOS TIN CAN AND LEKKI DEEP SEAPORT. I WILL SUMMARISE MY FINDINGS SOON ON NAIRALAND.

HOWEVER AS A LITMUS TEST TRAVEL TO PORT AT CALABAR AND INQUIRE FROM PORT WORKERS WHAT IS WRONG. THEIR ANSWER IS THE SAME.........THE WEST.

THE CURRENT NPA HEAD FOR CROSS RIVER IS ALSO FRPM THE WEST. MY ANIMOSITY IS WELL FOUNDED.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: jkhgvfcd by chriskosherbal(m): 10:44am On Jan 26, 2017
Of recent the talk of who and who will become the president has shifted and beclouded our mind and thinking....to the extent we have neglected issues bothering on the economy.. Esp on how to rescue the economy from the present economic downturn being experienced presently...as a nation.
Re: jkhgvfcd by obinoral1179(m): 11:11am On Jan 26, 2017
First of all you lack understanding about politics.....

2 Likes

Re: jkhgvfcd by ridwanayo(m): 11:28am On Jan 26, 2017
9jasite:

I WAS AT THE SEAPORT IN KOKO WARRI A FEW MONTHS AGO. CURRENTLY I AM TOURING CALABAR SEAPORT IN CROSS RIVER. I INTEND TO PRESENT A PAPER AT ABRAKA BY DECEMBER THIS YEAR.

I WONT SAY MUCH ON MY FINDINGS HOWEVER IT IS SAFE TO SAY THAT THE PORTS NOT FUNCTIONING IS DELIBERATE. TRAFFIC HAS BEEN DIVERTED TO LAGOS TIN CAN AND LEKKI DEEP SEAPORT. I WILL SUMMARISE MY FINDINGS SOON ON NAIRALAND.

HOWEVER AS A LITMUS TEST TRAVEL TO PORT AT CALABAR AND INQUIRE FROM PORT WORKERS WHAT IS WRONG. THEIR ANSWER IS THE SAME.........THE WEST.

THE CURRENT NPA HEAD FOR CROSS RIVER IS ALSO FRPM THE WEST. MY ANIMOSITY IS WELL FOUNDED.
mumu keep blaming yoruba's instead of ur government for ur misfortune.I wonder if it's yoruba that will come develop ur land for u.if not because of obj,wole soyinka,tunde bakare nd other yoruba's gej would av been played by the north,where were d s.south elite when yoruba elites were fighting for gej.even gej has came to ota to take a bow in obj crib so ur opinion don't count

2 Likes

Re: jkhgvfcd by Day169: 11:30am On Jan 26, 2017
Sour grapes! tongue
Re: jkhgvfcd by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 26, 2017
Saraki for President

In the interest of peace

Osibanjo will open the national purse for Tinubu

1 Like

Re: jkhgvfcd by wawappl: 11:45am On Jan 26, 2017
IS HE DEAD?
Re: jkhgvfcd by Ogbuefi2020: 12:06pm On Jan 26, 2017
Even if Osinbajo takes over, he will be kicked out in 2019
Re: jkhgvfcd by omofunaab(m): 12:07pm On Jan 26, 2017
Oghene ejiro, all your threads are always divisive.

The president is very much alive, what's ur problem with yorubas sef

2 Likes

Re: jkhgvfcd by chiefolododo(m): 12:12pm On Jan 26, 2017
Ejiro we have to obey the constitution or we divide. We will seek the help of President Trump to ensure that Prof Osinbajo becomes the President.
Re: jkhgvfcd by shaddoww: 12:12pm On Jan 26, 2017
First of all @op, Obasanjo was not the Yoruba's candidate, he was presented by the North n if u guys have him support, den u did dat to d North. Secondly during d time of Yaradua-Jonathan, d canals tried their best to prevent Jonathan from becoming president but it was d same Yorubas dat u love to hate dat protested till he was sworn in but d mistake made he made was dat he thought compensating Yorubas with some positions is a way of repaying dem but wat he didn't know is dat Yorubas don't care who u appoint but just give dem good governance n development. This is d same mistake president Buhari is making. But since he isn't dead, why are we talking about Osinbajo becoming president?

2 Likes

Re: jkhgvfcd by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 26, 2017
Ok
Re: jkhgvfcd by quiverfull(m): 12:24pm On Jan 26, 2017
"Who is he that says a thing and it comes to pass when the Lord has not spoken". Ejiro, are you God? You make your statements with such finality as though you even know if you will wake up to see tomorrow.
'Let him who puts on the armour not boast as him who takes it off."
Re: jkhgvfcd by Jabioro: 12:58pm On Jan 26, 2017
Write ur petition 2 whoeva u deam fit,pls don't 4 get to support with proves,it is now u want to upturn d country constitutn.,....
Re: jkhgvfcd by babyfaceafrica: 1:02pm On Jan 26, 2017
Dis is super story
Re: jkhgvfcd by BookieMan: 1:27pm On Jan 26, 2017
Obasanjo: Not supported by theYoruba.
Yaradua: Supported by the Yoruba
Jonathan: Supported by the Yoruba
Buhari: Supported by the Yoruba.

Yoruba don't care where you are from. Just give them good governance. They can even not support their own for that.
Re: jkhgvfcd by Dannidom(m): 2:00pm On Jan 26, 2017
Let them have same they deserve it. We Biafrans are seceeding!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Zuma Status Brought Down In Imo State / E Be Like Say Sowere Be D 2nd Most Popular Candidate / The Hypocrisy And Corrupt Tendency Of Buhari In One Picture (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.