Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,696 members, 7,831,171 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

......issue resolved.... - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / ......issue resolved.... (931 Views)

Do You Have A Problem With Your Site Seo It Can be Resolved Easily. / Matter Resolved / This misunderstanding has been resolved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

......issue resolved.... by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 26, 2017
Issue resolved cheesy
Re: ......issue resolved.... by betahost247(m): 12:48pm On Jan 26, 2017
Ebuka2016:
for more than thrice I've tried to register a particular domain with dem but it aint going....after clicking at proceed to make payment, I get stucked (always) I willl be moved to the next page where they talk about all these these I-pin ish which I have done but wen I click Ok....nothing happens. they keep sending me emails dat my invoice is overdue but wen I go to make payments, its always the same thing....my domain is stuck in dia server. I cant register same domain with even anoda account....have u had this kinda issue b4? abeg help a bro out

Hello,

Which Network are you using to gain access to their site. It seems the server is restricting your Network IP from gaining access.

Kindly use VPN to connect, or Google and download HotSpot Shield, Install it in your system and connect. If you are using your phone, Kindly Download Opera Max from Google Play Store and Connect, then try accessing the site again. It will work this time.

Hope this helps.

Thank you

Regards,
Ahmed Musa
Beta Host Limited Support Team
Re: ......issue resolved.... by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 26, 2017
betahost247:

Hello,

Which Network are you using to gain access to their site. It seems the server is restricting your Network IP from gaining access.

Kindly use VPN to connect, or Google and download HotSpot Shield, Install it in your system and connect. If you are using your phone, Kindly Download Opera Max from Google Play Store and Connect, then try accessing the site again. It will work this time.

Hope this helps.

Thank you

Regards,
Ahmed Musa
Thanks sir...I will try again once I download the browser
Re: ......issue resolved.... by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 26, 2017
betahost247:

Hello,

Hope this helps.

Thank you

Regards,
Ahmed Musa
sorry sir but I have downloaded opera max and am still having the same problem
Re: ......issue resolved.... by betahost247(m): 3:35pm On Jan 26, 2017
Ebuka2016:

sorry sir but I have downloaded opera max and am still having the same problem

Hello,

Is the Opera Max Connected on your phone. If so kindly contact them through their support ticket.

DO let me know if you have any further questions.

Thank you

Regards,
Mariam Sule
Beta Host Sales Team
Re: ......issue resolved.... by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 26, 2017
betahost247:

Hello,

Is the Opera Max Connected on your phone. If so kindly contact them through their support ticket.

DO let me know if you have any further questions.

Thank you

Regards,
Mariam Sule
Beta Host Sales Teamg

Thanks I will do just dat
Re: ......issue resolved.... by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 27, 2017
Re: ......issue resolved.... by betahost247(m): 11:29am On Jan 27, 2017
Ebuka2016:

Hello,

Are you able to resolve your issue with them!
Re: ......issue resolved.... by DomainKingTeam: 12:20pm On Jan 27, 2017
Ebuka2016:
for more than thrice I've tried to register a particular domain with dem but it aint going....after clicking at proceed to make payment, I get stucked (always) I willl be moved to the next page where they talk about all these these I-pin ish which I have done but wen I click Ok....nothing happens. they keep sending me emails dat my invoice is overdue but wen I go to make payments, its always the same thing....my domain is stuck in dia server. I cant register same domain with even anoda account....have u had this kinda issue b4? abeg help a bro out
Hi,
I am sorry for the issue that you are facing.

I have checked by placing a test order at our website and it was successfully placed at my end. I was also able to redirect to the payment gateway without any trouble.

Also, if our website is working fine at your end then your IP is most likely not blacklisted, because if your IP was Blacklisted then our site would not open at your side. So IP blacklisting is most likely not the issue.

So I would need to check the issue in your account to find the exact issue. Can you please tell me your domain name or invoice number so that I can check your issue and assist you accordingly.

You can also contact us by raising a support ticket from here: http://www.domainking.ng/support or you can also email to us at support[at]domainking.ng. Our support team will assist you in solving your issue.

Feel free to contact us if you have any further queries or need any further help.

Best Regards,
Harjot
DomainKing.NG
Re: ......issue resolved.... by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 27, 2017
betahost247:

Hello,

Are you able to resolve your issue with them!
thanks for ur concern. I mailed dem and they responded promptly saying dat i should pay via bank deposit or transfer if am having problem paying online. Am still trying to pay via online means because its more convenient for me but am still having problem doing so
Re: ......issue resolved.... by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 27, 2017
DomainKingTeam:

Hi,
Firstly please note that I have checked and placed a order at our website and it was successfully placed at my end.

Secondly, if our website is working at your end then your IP may not be blaclisted as if your IP was Blacklisted then our site may not open at your side. So IP blacklist may not be the issue.

Moreover please tell your domain name or invoice number so that we can check your issue and assist you accordingly.

You can also contact us by raising a support ticket from here: http://www.domainking.ng/support or you can also email to us at support[at]domainking.ng. Our support team will assist you with any queries.

Feel free to contact us if you have any further queries or need any further help.

Best Regards,
Harjot
DomainKing.NG
my invoice id is 15274. Why would u guys blacklist me.....wat have i done wrong?? Earlier this morning, i tried accessing the website but it wasnt going. Now its working but i still cant pay the invoice
Re: ......issue resolved.... by DomainKingTeam: 3:18pm On Jan 27, 2017
Ebuka2016:

my invoice id is 15274. Why would u guys blacklist me.....wat have i done wrong?? Earlier this morning, i tried accessing the website but it wasnt going. Now its working but i still cant pay the invoice
Hi Ebuka2016,
Thank you for providing us your invoice number.

I have checked your invoice & account for your issue. I have tested by trying to pay for this invoice in your account & I was redirected to the payment gateway without any issue.

Moreover, from your description you have mentioned that you are able to access our website but are stuck at the payment gateway during payment. So the IP blacklisting does not seem to be the issue.

You seem to be having an issue at the payment gateway page while trying to make the payment. I can see that you are using Voguepay payment gateway to pay for your invoice.

If you are experiencing trouble while using Voguepay, I advice you to please also try using another Online payment gateway for paying the invoice. You can try to use Cashenvoy for paying for your order. Please read this guide for help: http://www.domainking.ng/articles/pay-your-invoice-using-cashenvoy/

Please try at your end again using the above solution & let me know if the issue is resolved for you.

Best Regards,
Karan
DomainKing.NG
Re: ......issue resolved.... by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 27, 2017
DomainKingTeam:

Hi Ebuka2016,
Thank you for providing us your invoice number.

I have checked your invoice & account for your issue. I have tested by trying to pay for this invoice in your account & I was redirected to the payment gateway without any issue.

Moreover, from your description you have mentioned that you are able to access our website but are stuck at the payment gateway during payment. So the IP blacklisting does not seem to be the issue.

You seem to be having an issue at the payment gateway page while trying to make the payment. I can see that you are using Voguepay payment gateway to pay for your invoice.

If you are experiencing trouble while using Voguepay, I advice you to please also try using another Online payment gateway for paying the invoice. You can try to use Cashenvoy for paying for your order. Please read this guide for help: http://www.domainking.ng/articles/pay-your-invoice-using-cashenvoy/

Please try at your end again using the above solution & let me know if the issue is resolved for you.

Best Regards,
Karan
DomainKing.NG
Thanks for helping out. I used google chrome browser and everything is now going fine, just a few problems here and there....but for some reasons I may not be willing to buy the domain again. I will go with anoda domain name and wen I have come up with a name, am definitely going to register with u guys. The reason for this decision isint any of ur fault at all. I just have to let the domain go because I just discovered that a very similar domain have been registered somewhere and if I still go ahead to register this one then my traffic will definitely be affected in the long run. Thanks for helping out....I really appreciate

(1) (Reply)

How To Host A Website Free And Make Money Online - Free Web Hosting / Buy .com Domain For Cheap Price / Get High-speed Local Hosting Like No One At Just ₦125/month.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.