Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Would You Consider Buying A China Phone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Would You Consider Buying A China Phone? (959 Views)

How Do I Configure My China Phone (fake Iphone) For Internet Use? / How Do I Indentify A China Iphone? / Mtn China Phone Manual Configuration Now Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Consider Buying A China Phone? by nosmas: 1:30pm On Nov 30, 2009
hello house, pls i need to change my phone and i need a cheap phone with many features.how would u rate china phone?
Re: Would You Consider Buying A China Phone? by Digriz(m): 2:38pm On Nov 30, 2009
Since ur interested in cheap fones,go for ur chinco choice. D longetivity depends on d usage.
Re: Would You Consider Buying A China Phone? by ciscostaz: 5:43pm On Nov 30, 2009
If I have enough money, capital NO. If I don't have, maybe yes. The features are very limited.
Re: Would You Consider Buying A China Phone? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 30, 2009
I aint gonna advise yah on chinco phone.,the home theatre speaker in it can be very embarrassing
Re: Would You Consider Buying A China Phone? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Nov 30, 2009
@poster
i dont know where you buy your phones but there are good quality Chinese phones and then there are CHEAP chinese phone.
whichever you choose, is all down to you.
Re: Would You Consider Buying A China Phone? by donjon: 2:18am On Dec 01, 2009
Hell NO!
Re: Would You Consider Buying A China Phone? by puskin: 2:38am On Dec 01, 2009
^ U gat dat RIGHT.
Re: Would You Consider Buying A China Phone? by moonraker(m): 5:01am On Dec 01, 2009
You guys should do your home work well, everyone is saying they aint going to buy a china fone blah blah

but did you ever sit down to think, those iphones 3gs and 3g*s, the xperias, htcs etc are actually made in china??

or could the OP clarify what you mean by CHINA FONES,

my understanding is that fones manufactured in china are chinese fone, therefore, we can just say that the iphone

is a chinese fone too, no??

even though the fones werent particularly made in china, you dont think that the components are from taiwan which

is equivalent to china??
Re: Would You Consider Buying A China Phone? by EUGENE4GOO(m): 5:36am On Dec 01, 2009
Guy, china phone is not made in china. There ar some sets manufactured in china but they are good. China phones are phones that want check the serial no. using *#06#. It will not display.
Re: Would You Consider Buying A China Phone? by EUGENE4GOO(m): 5:38am On Dec 01, 2009
I will not go 4 it.
Re: Would You Consider Buying A China Phone? by moonraker(m): 6:27am On Dec 01, 2009
@ EUGENE4GOO

so where are they made?? pls eduate the house since you know what your talking about,

@ OP

am not in support with what you call *china fones*

but you will be surprised what a so called china fone can do,

did you see the Iphone 2g clone?? or N99i?? the features are off the hook,

in the iphone or shd i say ipone, it had dual sim slots, a tv tuner etc
Re: Would You Consider Buying A China Phone? by moonraker(m): 6:29am On Dec 01, 2009
for a sec, i told you were going to give me a reason that would blow me away but serial number?? seriously??
Re: Would You Consider Buying A China Phone? by puskin: 6:57am On Dec 01, 2009
@moonraker
I undastand wat ur trying 2drive @, but we here knw d category of chinco fone d OP is talking about.
Re: Would You Consider Buying A China Phone? by moonraker(m): 7:10am On Dec 01, 2009
@ puskin

thank you very much puskin for your understanding, could you pls tell me what the OP meant by China fones??
Re: Would You Consider Buying A China Phone? by nosmas: 10:34am On Dec 01, 2009
well what i mean by china phone are those :
1 phones that are not either manufactured by the brand named on it on u. examples are some nokia phone that u can hardly get any info on them on the net. they are most often clone.
2 or phone that are not made by any recognized or known producers.
recently my friend bought one of the category b phone model in black-berry format from slot and it carried 1 year warranty

(1) (Reply)

Clean E71 And Sony Ericsson P800 For Sale / Continue To Watch Supersport 3 And 84 Other Channels With Your Dongle / Killer Number Beware

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.