Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Silver Ezenezi Celebrates Her 20th Birthday With Stunning Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Silver Ezenezi Celebrates Her 20th Birthday With Stunning Photos (26442 Views)

Emerald Iruobe: Waje's Daughter Celebrates 20th Birthday (Photos) / Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang Smokes To Celebrate Her 20th Birthday; Goes Braless / Tayo Odueke Celebrates Daughter, Naomi Suleiman On Her 20th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silver Ezenezi Celebrates Her 20th Birthday With Stunning Photos by MayhorE(m): 2:15pm On Jan 26, 2017
buharimustlive:

AFONJAS WON'T LIKE THIS..

Igbos are very pretty no tribe can compete with them in Nigeria ......... This is absolutely beauty without makeup.

Her beauty can make a man CUM at first sight...

am always looking for people like this, people with derailed mentality that knows nothing more than going again one tribe. I pray that u someday free ur self from this thing

#makeadminstillbarnmeforspeakingthetruth
Re: Silver Ezenezi Celebrates Her 20th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 26, 2017
International cucumber loading...
Re: Silver Ezenezi Celebrates Her 20th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 26, 2017
buharimustlive:

Igbos are very pretty no tribe can compete with them in Nigeria ......... This is absolutely beauty without makeup.

She sure reminds us of one Chidinma Okeke.
Re: Silver Ezenezi Celebrates Her 20th Birthday With Stunning Photos by ifihearam: 3:39pm On Jan 26, 2017
If this is Miss Nigeria then fine girls don finish for Nigeria.
Re: Silver Ezenezi Celebrates Her 20th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 26, 2017
Naughtytboy:
smiles,, Be my friend
are we enemies?
Re: Silver Ezenezi Celebrates Her 20th Birthday With Stunning Photos by cutepaul(m): 3:48pm On Jan 26, 2017
Deeypeey:
anytime I hear Miss- .....cucumber comes to my mind...
is it just me or.... undecided

LMAO.....its not just u oooo gringrin
Re: Silver Ezenezi Celebrates Her 20th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Naughtytboy: 4:09pm On Jan 26, 2017
Gozmok112:
are we enemies?
no,, but we can just take our friendship here further
Re: Silver Ezenezi Celebrates Her 20th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 26, 2017
Naughtytboy:
no,, but we can just take our friendship here further
lol
Re: Silver Ezenezi Celebrates Her 20th Birthday With Stunning Photos by manuelp: 6:08pm On Jan 26, 2017
buharimustlive:

For your mind!!! Let's even agree say na igbo girls fine pass, Oya go use am collect money from bank
Re: Silver Ezenezi Celebrates Her 20th Birthday With Stunning Photos by luqxxee(m): 6:11pm On Jan 26, 2017
Naughtytboy:
You not 20 open your legs let me feel your pussy hair to confirm
Naughty boy
Re: Silver Ezenezi Celebrates Her 20th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Ileriahur(m): 6:14pm On Jan 26, 2017
Wait oooooo! She rub pancake for body ni? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Silver Ezenezi Celebrates Her 20th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Naughtytboy: 6:16pm On Jan 26, 2017
Gozmok112:
lol
oya na,, say something palatable
Re: Silver Ezenezi Celebrates Her 20th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 26, 2017
Naughtytboy:
oya na,, say something palatable
I smh for naija guys
Re: Silver Ezenezi Celebrates Her 20th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Naughtytboy: 6:57pm On Jan 26, 2017
Gozmok112:
I smh for naija guys
am not understanding,, what happened to the coolest guys on the planet
Re: Silver Ezenezi Celebrates Her 20th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Naughtytboy: 7:03pm On Jan 26, 2017
Gozmok112:
I smh for naija guys
have liked ur photo, have followed u,, have even used ur pics as my whatsp profile

Re: Silver Ezenezi Celebrates Her 20th Birthday With Stunning Photos by kayprince: 7:20pm On Jan 26, 2017
Anytime I hear miss na cucumber just dey cum my mind
Re: Silver Ezenezi Celebrates Her 20th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 26, 2017
Naughtytboy:
have liked ur photo, have followed u,, have even used ur pics as my whatsp profile
thank man
Re: Silver Ezenezi Celebrates Her 20th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Naughtytboy: 8:05pm On Jan 26, 2017
Gozmok112:
thank man
I want more of u
Re: Silver Ezenezi Celebrates Her 20th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 26, 2017
Naughtytboy:
am not understanding,, what happened to the coolest guys on the planet
who is the coolest guy on planet? Who could dat be
Re: Silver Ezenezi Celebrates Her 20th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 26, 2017
Naughtytboy:
I want more of u
it's not necessary
Re: Silver Ezenezi Celebrates Her 20th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Naughtytboy: 8:26pm On Jan 26, 2017
Gozmok112:
it's not necessary
see me i don't pretending like other guys,, i like you and I want to know u more outside here,
Re: Silver Ezenezi Celebrates Her 20th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Naughtytboy: 8:27pm On Jan 26, 2017
Gozmok112:
it's not necessary
It matters here my dear
Re: Silver Ezenezi Celebrates Her 20th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Aywire(m): 9:18pm On Jan 26, 2017
JennieCutie4U:
miss Nigeria Int'l? is dis a branch of d Miss Nigeria pageant? so many Miss this Miss that these days, na wah o... no hating but am not feeling dis one jor

No, read about them at www.mrandmissnigeriainternational.org
Re: Silver Ezenezi Celebrates Her 20th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Aywire(m): 9:25pm On Jan 26, 2017
ok, i see many people saying they have seen prettier girls in Nigeria, i witnessed the making of this queen, and many others from audition to crowning, boy o boy, i tell you, it is not easy, the competition tests your brain, physical strength, social skills, beauty, and many more. trust me, if you were back stage for the camping, and knew how honest queens are crowned (not all those money hungry desperate pageants), you would respect beauty queens. audition go soon start for 2017, ask those fine girls to come for audition lets see if their beauty alone can get them past the first stage of screening. lool #okbye

1 Like

Re: Silver Ezenezi Celebrates Her 20th Birthday With Stunning Photos by JennieCutie4U(f): 6:55am On Jan 27, 2017
wiloy2k8:

Hi
Hello...
Re: Silver Ezenezi Celebrates Her 20th Birthday With Stunning Photos by jackie35(m): 1:01pm On Jan 27, 2017
Aywire:

Stunning Photos Of Miss Nigeria Int'l As She Celebrates Her Birthday (photos)

From the home of Poise and Class Mr and Miss Nigeria International emerged queen, "QUEEN SILVER EZENEZI, ", Miss Nigeria International 2016 celebrated her 20th birthday yesterday the 25th of January as she paid an hospital visit in Anambra State and ended with a party at CLUB MILA, AWKA ANAMBARA STATE.. The Mr. and Miss Nigeria International (MMNI) organisers officially congratulates QUEEN SILVER EZENEZI for adding a year to her age and thanking God for another year of grace.

The Poise queen 'SILVER EZENEZI' also released these stunning pictures to mark the day.

Drop your comment and wishes

photos from the visitation and party coming soon. Stay tuned

@20!? o ga o
Re: Silver Ezenezi Celebrates Her 20th Birthday With Stunning Photos by timmydahpeace(f): 3:34pm On Jan 27, 2017
Deeypeey:
anytime I hear Miss- .....cucumber comes to my mind...even me.....or lesbianism self
is it just me or.... undecided
Re: Silver Ezenezi Celebrates Her 20th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Aywire(m): 5:49pm On Jan 27, 2017
[quote author=timmydahpeace post=53180116][/quote]

is the same way when foreigners hear Nigeria, criminals come to mind, but mind u nt all Nigerians are criminals

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji Tattoos ROK, Her Son's Name On Her Body (Photos) / Photos From Mabel Makun’s Birthday Dinner / Richest Nollywood Actors Named

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.