Stats: 3,154,530 members, 7,823,308 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

My Fiancee Confessed She Has One Fallopian Tube, Help Me - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Fiancee Confessed She Has One Fallopian Tube, Help Me (1320 Views)

Treatment For Blocked Fallopian Tube; Fibroids; Infections; Ovarian Cyst / Female Infertility – Getting Pregnant With Only One Fallopian Tube / How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? (2) (3) (4)

My Fiancee Confessed She Has One Fallopian Tube, Help Me by Driftingking(m): 12:55pm On Jan 26, 2017
So i just got this from a blog visitor who needs help.

please Read this
I have been in a relationship with a lady since March last year and all has been going smooth until a revelation popped out earlier today via our chat on whatsapp and it has been troubling my mind. We had a discussion about our past and after sharing series of experiences, she started begging me to forgive her for not telling me this earlier. She claims the month of February has always been a terrible month for her as it brings back some bad memories.

After persuading her for a while about what the issue is, she said she was pregnant for her EX in 2013 and she didn't know until it resulted in a terrible sickness which led to her been rushed to an hospital where the doctor confirmed she is 5 months pregnant. She said the doctor recommended surgery to terminate the pregnancy because the baby was in her right Fallopian tube instead of her womb.

She confirmed to me that her right Fallopian tube has been removed while all she has now is her womb and left tube. she claims the doctor told her she can only have a maximum of 3 kids when ready due to the surgery. I acted like everything is fine so as not to hurt her feelings any further but i'm seriously disturbed by this.

This is someone i love so much and i intend getting married to later this year. I need advices on what to do next as i am confused right now. What are the implications of having any of the tubes removed? would it affect fertility or child bearing in marriage? Do you think i should move on with my life and look for someone else as i cannot determine the level of damages that has happened to her reproductive system? Kindly drop your comments.

What do you advise him to do?

http://otownloaded.com/fiancee-confessed-one-fallopian-tube-help/

cc: Sissy3, dominique, lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: My Fiancee Confessed She Has One Fallopian Tube, Help Me by Eden007(m): 12:58pm On Jan 26, 2017
Dump her

Re: My Fiancee Confessed She Has One Fallopian Tube, Help Me by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 26, 2017
if u truly love her u wld proceed...there are two tubes in a female. she can even have twins with dat tube.she wld still av kids

Re: My Fiancee Confessed She Has One Fallopian Tube, Help Me by delishpot: 1:01pm On Jan 26, 2017
How can she carry a baby for five months in her falopian tube? Anyway, she can still have babies. Many women with both tubes intact have one blocked without their knowledge due to one reason or the other and they get pregnant with the other one. as long as the remaining tube is not blocked and she ovulates, and her womb is healthy, she can have babies.
Re: My Fiancee Confessed She Has One Fallopian Tube, Help Me by SirKriz(m): 1:02pm On Jan 26, 2017
I think you should stand by her, this is the time she needs you most. From the doctor's review, I don't think it's a death sentence. A successful marriage with children can still work out. What the both of you basically need now is professional consultancy.

PS: Have you posted this in the health section too?

Re: My Fiancee Confessed She Has One Fallopian Tube, Help Me by Driftingking(m): 1:10pm On Jan 26, 2017
No.....i taught this should be the right section for this
SirKriz:
I think you should stand by her, this is the time she needs you most. From the doctor's review, I don't think it's a death sentence. A successful marriage with children can still work out. What the both of you basically need now is professional consultancy.

PS: Have you posted this in the health section too?
Re: My Fiancee Confessed She Has One Fallopian Tube, Help Me by Destined2win: 1:10pm On Jan 26, 2017
Me, I won't marry her.

If you can marry her, go ahead
Re: My Fiancee Confessed She Has One Fallopian Tube, Help Me by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 26, 2017
3 in every 5girls have had an abortion.....Some more than once while others take postinor as if tis vitaminC sad angry

What is wrong with children of this world?

Re: My Fiancee Confessed She Has One Fallopian Tube, Help Me by greenermodels: 1:12pm On Jan 26, 2017
i don't understand a lot of things here, where is the ex that got her pregnant? how can she be pregnant for 5 months without knowing? a woman with one Fallopian tube is capable of having children like one with two Fallopian tubes without problems so what type of operation is that? if you really love her,go ahead with the marriage but i wonder if she would have been willing to marry you if she's complete and you have only one testicle?

Re: My Fiancee Confessed She Has One Fallopian Tube, Help Me by greenermodels: 1:15pm On Jan 26, 2017
DDeliverer:
3 in every 5girls have had an abortion.....Some more than once while others take postinor as if tis vitaminC sad angry

What is wrong with children of this world?
so true.
Re: My Fiancee Confessed She Has One Fallopian Tube, Help Me by SirKriz(m): 1:15pm On Jan 26, 2017
Driftingking:
No.....i taught this should be the right section for this

You should post there too. I believe you will get better professional advice there. All the best!

Re: My Fiancee Confessed She Has One Fallopian Tube, Help Me by Driftingking(m): 1:17pm On Jan 26, 2017
Ok thanks & God bless you
SirKriz:

You should post there too. I believe you will get better professional advice there. All the best!

Re: My Fiancee Confessed She Has One Fallopian Tube, Help Me by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 26, 2017
Ain't backing out now bro.

Always and forever it has to be
Re: My Fiancee Confessed She Has One Fallopian Tube, Help Me by fpeter(f): 7:13pm On Jan 26, 2017
If you are learned as I suppose, you'd understand that a woman doesn't need both tubes to get pregnant. Also medicine has advanced these days that you may opt to bypass her tubes and go straight to the womb via IVF.

Use Google to educate yourself more or better still, see a GYNAECOLOGIST & OBSTETRICIAN.

Re: My Fiancee Confessed She Has One Fallopian Tube, Help Me by ChelseaDr(m): 9:24pm On Jan 26, 2017
Op, pregnancy CANNOT survive in the fallopian tube for 5 months.... NOT POSSIBLE!!! I'm sure the person wanted to type 5 WEEKS, NOT 5 MONTHS

One tube is enough for her, even though she still has a risk of having another pregnancy in the other tube. What she should do, after you got married and if she misses her period, let her do pregnancy test and scan to confirm the location of the pregnancy very early.

If it's inside the womb, then no wahala and if in the tube, then that remaining tube can still be salvaged and she continues her reproductive career without any issues.

For the doctor to tell her that subsequent pregnancies will be by operation, simply because she had surgery for Ectopic pregnancy, shows that she had been patronizing A ZOMBIFIED QUACK who parade himself as a doctor. For your information she does not need to give birth through operation EXCEPT IF THERE ARE OTHER REASONS FOR THE SURGERY.

I WISH YOU BOTH WELL IN YOUR FORTHCOMING WEDDING, GOD BLESS YOUR UNION.
Cheers!!

Re: My Fiancee Confessed She Has One Fallopian Tube, Help Me by delishpot: 9:30pm On Jan 26, 2017
fpeter:
If you are learned as I suppose, you'd understand that a woman doesn't need both tubes to get pregnant. Also medicine has advanced these days that you may opt to bypass her tubes and go straight to the womb via IVF.

Use Google to educate yourself more or better still, see a GYNAECOLOGIST & OBSTETRICIAN.

You think IVF is that cheap and easy? No be everybody fit do IVF o.

Re: My Fiancee Confessed She Has One Fallopian Tube, Help Me by fpeter(f): 9:06am On Jan 27, 2017
delishpot:

You think IVF is that cheap and easy? No be everybody fit do IVF o.

We are not talking about the affordability here. All i am saying is that the loss of one tube is not final, it is not a death sentence. There are other options even whereby tubes can be bypassed but in this case she can still bear children with only one patent tube.
Re: My Fiancee Confessed She Has One Fallopian Tube, Help Me by Driftingking(m): 9:51am On Jan 27, 2017
thanks everyone for your advices
Re: My Fiancee Confessed She Has One Fallopian Tube, Help Me by delishpot: 11:18am On Jan 27, 2017
fpeter:

We are not talking about the affordability here. All i am saying is that the loss of one tube is not final, it is not a death sentence. There are other options even whereby tubes can be bypassed but in this case she can still bear children with only one patent tube.

And since it isn't affordable, don't you think it would influence his decision to marry her or not? He is only trying to avoid stress of artificially trying to get pregnant. He is wondering if it can ghappen naturally. Which surely can.
Re: My Fiancee Confessed She Has One Fallopian Tube, Help Me by fpeter(f): 8:53am On Jan 30, 2017
delishpot:

And since it isn't affordable, don't you think it would influence his decision to marry her or not? He is only trying to avoid stress of artificially trying to get pregnant. He is wondering if it can ghappen naturally. Which surely can.

It can happen naturally. NEVER underestimate the power of prayers too. Moreover, has he even checked himself to know that his s*p*e*r*m*
is alive? Don't be mistaken that a guy spills doesn't mean that his product is active.

Rhinoplasty Surgery: WHY , HOW And WHERE / The Cause Of Death During Childbirth? / Abdominal Pain: Lower Abdominal Pain During Early Pregnancy