Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

What Is Special About The Agoyin - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is Special About The Agoyin (1232 Views)

125 Year-old Jeans Auctioned For $100,000.what Is Really Special About This Jean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Special About The Agoyin by toys2seven(m): 2:18pm On Jan 26, 2017
Hmmm… Instagram...

Sometimes, after the day’s work, most of which involves mental exercises, Instagram is one of the places I visit for stress relief. Thanks to accounts like Funny African Pix, Kraks HQ, & Twyse_116. Those are the ones I keep tabs with. Yes, I know there are a lot of them; both the funny ones and the desert dry ones. But who has time (no, not data) to be watching funny videos “upandan”?

I had seen different people with a funny pose of a Buddhist-like palm vertically (and strategically) placed in front of their faces. So on this fateful day, my mission on Instagram was different – I needed answers. Is there some “Asian flu”, “Religious brouhaha”, or what? It didn’t take long to find my answer – Falz the good guy (What’s bad about the guy abeg? Even his ‘Boda Taju’ accent is pretty good).

I found myself checking out different #WehdoneSir poses, and if like me you sometimes wander on the internet, you’ll understand the next turn of events – This is where things got really interesting – I clicked to check someone’s profile, from there, I checked someone else’s profile and I found myself watching a video of a lady eating bread and beans – ‘Hollup!’ Not just any bread and beans.

The ancient, ever green, irreplaceable, possessive, stress relieving Agege Bread featuring Ewa Agoyin (I believe this is one of the reasons Nigeria can never divide).

Wow!... I like the fact that my complimentary delivery was neatly packaged and the meal is also delicious. Hmm… Thank you so much Agoyin Special. You just got yourself a customer”.

After watching her recite those words, I checked her video caption, saw a funny looking handle (@agoyinspecial) and the explorer in me continued – I clicked!

You see, we just might keep struggling until we can start seeing, when others are looking.

Your break wouldn’t necessarily come by invention. It would most likely come by innovation. “Find an idea that’s working around you, tweak it so much, people don’t know where it came from” – Wise words from a bright man.

Continue: http://www.maturemindstalk.com/2017/01/what-is-special-about-agoyin.html

Re: What Is Special About The Agoyin by chordrylateral(m): 2:20pm On Jan 26, 2017
Agoyin dey sweet men
Re: What Is Special About The Agoyin by gbegemaster(m): 2:23pm On Jan 26, 2017
Na the very beans be that.
Re: What Is Special About The Agoyin by ReneeNuttall(f): 2:27pm On Jan 26, 2017
see packaging grin
Re: What Is Special About The Agoyin by toys2seven(m): 2:30pm On Jan 26, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
see packaging grin

As in ehn...
Re: What Is Special About The Agoyin by ReneeNuttall(f): 2:35pm On Jan 26, 2017
toys2seven:

As in ehn...
must try this Wen nxt I visit lag, hope I don't purge
Re: What Is Special About The Agoyin by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 26, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
see packaging grin
na wa ooo,wait oO iz diz niger brand?
Re: What Is Special About The Agoyin by ReneeNuttall(f): 2:51pm On Jan 26, 2017
Martin124:
na wa ooo,wait oO iz diz niger brand?
I guess so
Re: What Is Special About The Agoyin by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 26, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
I guess so
eh eh niger don upgrade O
Re: What Is Special About The Agoyin by BrandR(f): 5:34pm On Jan 26, 2017
Very nice.
Someone should check this amazing lady @Soupamarket too

(1) (Reply)

Strictly For Uber Drivers And Partners :(match Making Forum) / GTB Reduces Price Of Online Transfer Cost To #50 / Gift Your Loved Ones With Realistic Cartoons..get In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.