Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Photos From PDP NEC Meeting In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From PDP NEC Meeting In Abuja (16131 Views)

More Pictures From PDP Southwest Mega Rally in Osun State / Fayose Wore T-shirt To Aso Villa As He Attends NEC Meeting In Buhari's Absence / PHOTOS: Fayose And Makarfi At PDP NEC Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From PDP NEC Meeting In Abuja by Firefire(m): 2:38pm On Jan 26, 2017
Awon JEGUDUJERA. embarassed
Re: Photos From PDP NEC Meeting In Abuja by Bhol28: 2:39pm On Jan 26, 2017
johnreh:

a million differences sire, at least PDP nvr presented a certificateless one!

other salient differences time will fail me to mention.
The fact is this country can only move forward whenever opportuned to have entirely new set of leaders.APC PDP can never be the solution because they are just same Recycling from one party to another.No genuine party ideology.
Re: Photos From PDP NEC Meeting In Abuja by Oogway: 2:43pm On Jan 26, 2017
[color=#990000][/color][b][/b]
amiablesystems:
Why do i have this feeling that sumthin is up ?
Re: Photos From PDP NEC Meeting In Abuja by AntiWailer: 2:44pm On Jan 26, 2017
jrusky:

And apc are Wolves in fact worst and dangerous than wolf apc are Satan.

People like you make to like what I hate before. I never belief apc can ruined Nigeria like this its beyond my imagination with the way they satanically packaged their devilish lies during campaign 2015 I'm still in shock that the party that I thought will teach PDP how to rule and govern well are even the worst nughtmare in Nigeria history.

APC I hate you anything apc angers me with passion everyday honestly. I hate everything about apc.

U are probably too fast or u need to do ur job on time. grin cheesy
Re: Photos From PDP NEC Meeting In Abuja by timota(m): 2:48pm On Jan 26, 2017
Aburi001:
Talk about Nigeria Politicians, both People Deceiving People and All Promises Cancelled are the same.

The same set of looters cross carpeting from one party to another.

The same old wine inside old bottles recycling themselves.

God is watching......
my friend they are not same unless u were not born when pdp was in power, a bag of rice was 12000 (50 kg ) so go and price it now to know the difference.
Re: Photos From PDP NEC Meeting In Abuja by michoim(m): 2:52pm On Jan 26, 2017
Band of robbers.
Re: Photos From PDP NEC Meeting In Abuja by diegwu01: 2:52pm On Jan 26, 2017
The numbers are drastically dwindling, The past week alone over 11 Principal officers fled the killer party
The meeting is to beg members not to leave. Guys like Akpabio and Ayade have made their intentions to flee known.
Re: Photos From PDP NEC Meeting In Abuja by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:53pm On Jan 26, 2017
olahero:
Useless party. 16years of waste.
One year of total collapse tongue
Re: Photos From PDP NEC Meeting In Abuja by aku626(m): 2:55pm On Jan 26, 2017
People of tomorrow behold your future in the mirror of the PAST.
Re: Photos From PDP NEC Meeting In Abuja by precious1967(m): 3:00pm On Jan 26, 2017
metroblogger:
Coming live from the international conference center, Abuja, is the meeting of the National Executive Committee (NEC) of the PDP. See more photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/01/photos-from-pdp-nec-meeting-in-abuja.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44
pls. which faction, original or duplicate?
Re: Photos From PDP NEC Meeting In Abuja by Des5(m): 3:10pm On Jan 26, 2017
Good one
Re: Photos From PDP NEC Meeting In Abuja by stansaintly(m): 3:13pm On Jan 26, 2017
PDP and APC are the offspring of the same mother (Corruption). They shared the same blood and sucked the same breast, so, one can't be better than the other because they are identical.

No wonder they often say "if a soldier slap you u go know say police na ya friend"

If I were to choose, PDP was a better offer cos life was not as harsh as it is currently.
Re: Photos From PDP NEC Meeting In Abuja by wolesmile(m): 4:31pm On Jan 26, 2017
Jchi9876:

Pussy Damned Party

Chai!!!
You're reeeeeeeeeally bad
Re: Photos From PDP NEC Meeting In Abuja by Mbediogu(m): 4:45pm On Jan 26, 2017
AntiWailer:
Vultures.

It is about power.

It is about escaping prosecution

It is about looting.

It is about relevance.

Nigeria can never recover from the damage they have done to the country with their brothers now in APC

Dino Melaye, Saraki, Atiku etc all in APC for their selfish ambition.

Their blood and attitude is still PDP.

Generally politicians are worse than vultures and vampires.
Re: Photos From PDP NEC Meeting In Abuja by projectking68(m): 1:27am On Jan 27, 2017
johnreh:

a million differences sire, at least PDP nvr presented a certificateless one!

PDP did not plunge nigeria into recession

PDP sacked erring ministers

PDP did not arrest religious leaders for airing their view

PDP did not kill peaceful protesters

PDP lied, but not foolishly

other salient differences time will fail me to mention.

**and who else discovered that their followers who've discovered how difficult it is to defend them are now hiding under the guise of restructuring?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amaechi, Malami Plotting To Void Rivers Elections, PDP Alleges / No Money Was Released For Renovation - Senate Speaks On Leaking Roof / Asari Dokubo: South-East Is The Most Qualified For Presidency In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.