Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,216 members, 7,849,765 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:19 AM

Sexy Actress, Ella Mensah Stuns In New Lovely Exclusive Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sexy Actress, Ella Mensah Stuns In New Lovely Exclusive Photos (2027 Views)

Ella Mensah: I Bleached My Skin To Get Roles In Nigerian Movies / Ella Mensah: I Once Had Sex In A Plane / Ella Mensah Celebrates Her Birthday With Pantless Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sexy Actress, Ella Mensah Stuns In New Lovely Exclusive Photos by chiomarita: 3:32pm On Jan 26, 2017
The Story of multi winning Ghollywood/Nollywood actress ,Ella Mensah reads like a fairy tales, she came, she saw and conquer.
Her foray into the make believe world started in 2010,when she featured ‎in the movie Bed of Roses.
Then, 3-year later she made her debut in Nollywood in the movie "Treat her like a lady ". After that, she made Nigeria her second home.
She remains one of the few Ghanaian actresses that has crossed over to Nollywood successfully and still making waves.
The beautiful diva recently released this set of stunning photos.....more at http://www.goldenpearlmediang.com/2017/01/sexy-actress-ella-mensah-stuns-in-new.html

‎Her social media handles
‎Twitter @ellamensa
Instagram@iamellamensah
‎Facebook @ Ella Mendoza Mensah.
Snapchat ‎@goodgyalella1

(1) (Reply)

Davido's Daughter IMADE Feeling Happy As She Play With Mum And Dad(pics,video) / No Chris Brown? Wizkid Alone In "African Bad Girl" Video Shoot / Hushbaby! Check Out How Swagged Up This Little Girl Is For Her Birthday Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.