Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Top Nigerian Celebrities And Their Kids - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top Nigerian Celebrities And Their Kids (636 Views)

Nkechi Blessing Speaks On Celebrities And Endorsement Deals With South African C / Mercy Aigbe's New Video Got Celebrities And Fans Talking / No Bra Day: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Braless Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top Nigerian Celebrities And Their Kids by SexyChic05(f): 5:59pm On Jan 26, 2017
There are lots of celebrities in Nigeria with kids.

Today we are taking time out to focus on Celebrities who always post adorable pictures of their mini-mes. Their kids are simply amaze balls

Timi Dakolo, has three lovely children and we know y’all will be rooting for them to be top on the list. Not a week goes by without him revealing how lovely his kids are, whenever he post pictures of his kids he adds the hash tag my yard people. He should have the hash tag my Yard People pinned on Instagram by now as Kris Jenner has Proud mom pinned on Instagram.

http://olorisupergal.com/top-nigerian-celebrities-kids/

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter To Davido My Music King / Grammys 2017: Adele And Beyoncé's Big Moments / Stop Acting The Wife Role, When You Have No Insurance Or Assurance, IK Ogbonna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.