Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,425 members, 7,826,656 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Understanding The Nigeria Stock Market - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Understanding The Nigeria Stock Market (1760 Views)

Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion / Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Understanding The Nigeria Stock Market by rbn: 3:27pm On Nov 30, 2009
I am interested in investing in the Nigeria stock market but the problem is that i don"t really understand how it work.
i mean when to buy and when not also the good companies to buy buy shares from and the bad ones.
I also want to learn how to predict the stock market. Pleasssse fellow housemates help me.
Re: Understanding The Nigeria Stock Market by TheSly: 3:31pm On Nov 30, 2009
rbn:

I am interested in investing in the Nigeria stock market but the problem is that i don"t really understand how it work.
i mean when to buy and when not also the good companies to buy buy shares from and the bad ones.
I also want to learn how to predict the stock market. Pleasssse fellow housemates help me.
It depends on what you want to know . . . .
Its easy if you just want to be an investor but hard if you are planning to be a trader.
Which one is you?
Re: Understanding The Nigeria Stock Market by BobbyA(m): 1:21pm On Dec 28, 2009
Hi there,
Just a word of advice, there is no 'good' or 'bad' company to invest in. It just depends on when you get with them.
Also if you want investment advice, the last person you should ask is a stock broker,  Surprised?
You would think that they know the business so the can give the best advice? but you see the truth of the matter is a stock broker will sell you anything because he will always get his commision.

For impartial advice and wise investment ideas Click Here!
Re: Understanding The Nigeria Stock Market by stockbull(m): 10:44pm On Feb 16, 2013
[url][/url]
BobbyA: Hi there,
Just a word of advice, there is no 'good' or 'bad' company to invest in. It just depends on when you get with them.
Also if you want investment advice, the last person you should ask is a stock broker, Surprised?
You would think that they know the business so the can give the best advice? but you see the truth of the matter is a stock broker will sell you anything because he will always get his commision.

www.nairaland.com/1131485/free-nigeria-stock-pick-alert/11#14348532[url]
Also if you want investment advice, the last person you should ask is a stock broker, Surprised?

www.nairaland.com/1131485/free-nigeria-stock-pick-alert/11#14348532[/url]

www.nairaland.com/1131485/free-nigeria-stock-pick-alert/11#14348532

join my thread to get advice

(1) (Reply)

Are U Into Stock Fish Business Or Do U Like To Eat Stock Fish? / Goldmine Liberty Concept / I Need Investing Ideas Pls It Is Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.