Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Jammeh Donates All Harvested Rice In His Farm To President Barrow - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Jammeh Donates All Harvested Rice In His Farm To President Barrow (40453 Views)

"Photos Of Luxury Vehicles Acquired By Jammeh In His Final Days" / ECOWAS Issues Last Warning To President Jammeh Ahead Of Barrow's Swear-in / Son Of Adama Barrow Killed By Dog (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jammeh Donates All Harvested Rice In His Farm To President Barrow by topzeezo: 7:45pm On Jan 26, 2017
At last barrow will probe u.... See u
Re: Jammeh Donates All Harvested Rice In His Farm To President Barrow by tillaman(m): 7:46pm On Jan 26, 2017
Lol, dis jammeh ehn
Re: Jammeh Donates All Harvested Rice In His Farm To President Barrow by gurunlocker: 7:46pm On Jan 26, 2017
African and Rice.....
Re: Jammeh Donates All Harvested Rice In His Farm To President Barrow by Rexnegro(m): 7:46pm On Jan 26, 2017
can we just appreciate one act of kindness even if we think it's not from the person mind...hanhan some Nigerians Sef See how some dey bash The man..sebi him dey leave The seat for barrow na...

1 Like

Re: Jammeh Donates All Harvested Rice In His Farm To President Barrow by topzeezo: 7:47pm On Jan 26, 2017
Hmmmm

2 Likes

Re: Jammeh Donates All Harvested Rice In His Farm To President Barrow by gotnel: 7:50pm On Jan 26, 2017
God is the only ultimate. Not any other living things. Jammeh missed his glory day, any attempt at using anything to find favour is too late.

1 Like

Re: Jammeh Donates All Harvested Rice In His Farm To President Barrow by Smartmey(m): 7:54pm On Jan 26, 2017
This man played ecowas. he knew he lost, he knew he would go, just want them to know there is one Jammie
Re: Jammeh Donates All Harvested Rice In His Farm To President Barrow by PH1stBorn: 7:55pm On Jan 26, 2017
dewaskillz:
Lol. Why not your business empire and part of your cash? If it was possible for you to carry your farm you would have done same with the cars and money you ferried. Rubbish. African leaders are beginning to piss me off, it just seems as if we have a different brain installed in us.
exactly my thought
Re: Jammeh Donates All Harvested Rice In His Farm To President Barrow by Rekyz(m): 7:57pm On Jan 26, 2017
What fear does.
Re: Jammeh Donates All Harvested Rice In His Farm To President Barrow by paskyboy: 7:59pm On Jan 26, 2017
Only People like this will call it Charity... What about the cars and Money looted

Re: Jammeh Donates All Harvested Rice In His Farm To President Barrow by wink2015(m): 8:05pm On Jan 26, 2017
Did Yaya Jammeh sleep with Nollywood Actress, Angela Okorie?

While Both Kemi Olulonyo and Angela are digging it out in the media. I am wondering why Field Marshal Yaya Jammeh is keeping silence. He should have confirm the sex scandal or denies ever sleeping with this naija babe.

1 Like

Re: Jammeh Donates All Harvested Rice In His Farm To President Barrow by mindtricks: 8:16pm On Jan 26, 2017
Coming rather too late, Yeye Jammeh messed the rare opportunity to shine when he was offered it on a platter of gold. This is medicine after death, and only regrets are what he will have to contend with when the time comes.
Re: Jammeh Donates All Harvested Rice In His Farm To President Barrow by loiusdthird(m): 8:16pm On Jan 26, 2017
why didn't he do it when he was president
Re: Jammeh Donates All Harvested Rice In His Farm To President Barrow by Kiakia(m): 8:19pm On Jan 26, 2017
MissEdified:
Former President Yahya Jammeh has donated all his proceeds harvested from the 2016 farms to President Adama Barrow to be distributed to women in the small West African country.

Jammeh stated this on Gambian state TV over the weekend.

He said: “I hereby wish President Adama Barrow all the best from the bottom of my heart. The Almighty Allah has decided, and I will be found wanting if I as a Muslim and a former president do not sincerely wish him and his administration all the best”.

“On this note, I hereby donate to President Adama Barrow all the rice that is harvested in my Vision 2016 farms. This is the entire harvest for him to give to women who have been helping at the farms in CRR - Central River Division”.

http://www.newshelm.com/2017/01/jammeh-donates-all-harvested-rice-in.html
He has no option but to donate the commodity since he cannot access it again.
Re: Jammeh Donates All Harvested Rice In His Farm To President Barrow by creamylicious(f): 8:21pm On Jan 26, 2017
rice ... please any well meaning nigerian who gives welfare packages in form raw rice hunger bad
Re: Jammeh Donates All Harvested Rice In His Farm To President Barrow by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:29pm On Jan 26, 2017
You bleeped up Jammeh; you should have left honourably. You refused to accept your fate- You're not a true Muslim.
Re: Jammeh Donates All Harvested Rice In His Farm To President Barrow by donodion(m): 8:31pm On Jan 26, 2017
After he had vamoosed with $11 million USD and 7 luxurious automobiles...he donated rice grin grin grin..pffft..he had no where to stash them thats why..greedy bastard.
Im sure he took after Nigerian governors..who after doing very little for 8 years, award themselves after office salaries and pensions in hundreds of millions, besides properties and benefits ordinary civil servants for donkey years of service could not boast one third of their largesse.
Re: Jammeh Donates All Harvested Rice In His Farm To President Barrow by Enemyofpeace: 8:34pm On Jan 26, 2017
Because the new President is a wheel Barrow
Re: Jammeh Donates All Harvested Rice In His Farm To President Barrow by Xtian77: 8:35pm On Jan 26, 2017
Dat man want repentance. He made mistake 4 nt handing over wt respect
Re: Jammeh Donates All Harvested Rice In His Farm To President Barrow by AngelicBeing: 8:35pm On Jan 26, 2017
Useless, satanic leader, nonsense, next angry
Re: Jammeh Donates All Harvested Rice In His Farm To President Barrow by Blonchilli(m): 8:48pm On Jan 26, 2017
So rice is their problem and what they use as peace offering. Lemme hear one Gambian bragging on my TL undecided
Re: Jammeh Donates All Harvested Rice In His Farm To President Barrow by SmartMugu: 9:01pm On Jan 26, 2017
He stole $11m and luxury cars and gave rice back? If he could have put his rice plantation on the same plane he carted his his loot with, he would have done it and this wouldn't have been news.
Re: Jammeh Donates All Harvested Rice In His Farm To President Barrow by Bollove: 9:06pm On Jan 26, 2017
balanceofterror1:
poisoned rice
u must be an Igbo dude!
Re: Jammeh Donates All Harvested Rice In His Farm To President Barrow by suteco16: 9:09pm On Jan 26, 2017
sundilazo:
Endtime rice...wait, must Africans eat rice sef?

Chinese eat more rice than any other country in the world
Re: Jammeh Donates All Harvested Rice In His Farm To President Barrow by Penisman: 9:12pm On Jan 26, 2017
plastic rice
Re: Jammeh Donates All Harvested Rice In His Farm To President Barrow by habsydiamond(m): 9:16pm On Jan 26, 2017
Maybe na becos the billion dollars wey he pack neva reach harvesting stage that's why he neva return am. .
Re: Jammeh Donates All Harvested Rice In His Farm To President Barrow by balanceofterror1(m): 9:51pm On Jan 26, 2017
Bollove:
u must be an Igbo dude!

lols

1 Like

Re: Jammeh Donates All Harvested Rice In His Farm To President Barrow by Burgerlomo: 10:47pm On Jan 26, 2017
odiereke:
Something dey worry dis Jammeh

grin grin grin
Re: Jammeh Donates All Harvested Rice In His Farm To President Barrow by gbegemaster(m): 11:00pm On Jan 26, 2017
He's just mocking Barrow
Re: Jammeh Donates All Harvested Rice In His Farm To President Barrow by Desafiar(m): 11:04pm On Jan 26, 2017
But this man get mind.... Pleading indirectly after all he did to his country..

Hmm i don't know for "Barrow" o but i think he will get a "wheel" to transport the rice.
Re: Jammeh Donates All Harvested Rice In His Farm To President Barrow by Burgerlomo: 11:10pm On Jan 26, 2017
Mr Ofada rice, abeg go address the $11m looting allegations levelled against you grin
Re: Jammeh Donates All Harvested Rice In His Farm To President Barrow by Tominiola: 11:23pm On Jan 26, 2017
decatalyst:
You mean the ones he couldn't cargo to where he is now?

Abi o. Oshi o da ni le pako. that men ehn lmaooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Living In Durban South Africa Vow To Fight Back, Battle Line Drawn / Indonesia Navy Submarine Goes Missing With 53 On Board(Photos) / Algerians Celebrate In The Streets As President Abdelaziz Bouteflika Resigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.