Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Free Blogger Blog With Premium Template - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Free Blogger Blog With Premium Template (4662 Views)

Free Blogger Template Needed [gurumasters, Help A Fellow Blogger] / For Sale:blogger Blog With Premium Template And Custom Domain / Redesign Your Blog With Premium Theme for 5k only. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Blogger Blog With Premium Template by Johnnyessence(m): 7:09am On Jan 30, 2017
buchibrand:

yeah, but the templates are actually not from one source if you have actually taken your time to go through all the sites. Secondly, the issue of google adsense almost got me frustrated when i started 2012, i tried several times and failed, even when i finally got the approval, i was later told that my traffic wasn't enough so i had to go into other things that kept me going. Now people sponsor post on my blog and pay for banners/traffic. Google Ad is actually not the very best if your traffic volume is below 5000 daily.
bro it depend on d type of niche u have. I still av d faith that I will get d google ads cos of d type of niche of my website. Presently google av screened my content and av directed me to placed d first ads code on my website ooo. I av done that too. Am expecting their reply soon.
Re: Free Blogger Blog With Premium Template by buchibrand(m): 12:21am On Feb 01, 2017
Johnnyessence:
bro it depend on d type of niche u have. I still av d faith that I will get d google ads cos of d type of niche of my website. Presently google av screened my content and av directed me to placed d first ads code on my website ooo. I av done that too. Am expecting their reply soon.
I wish you all the best bro. Please ensure that you have read all the Terms and Conditions.
Re: Free Blogger Blog With Premium Template by buchibrand(m): 11:04am On Feb 16, 2017
This offer i still open to only limited number of interested persons.
Re: Free Blogger Blog With Premium Template by buchibrand(m): 6:41pm On Mar 03, 2017
WeddedFree Photo Gallery (http://freeweddingpictures..com) is one of them
Re: Free Blogger Blog With Premium Template by Richnero(m): 8:39am On Mar 04, 2017
buchibrand:
This offer i still open to only limited number of interested persons.
http://www.inspirationloaded.com its a selfdevelopment blog.
Re: Free Blogger Blog With Premium Template by buchibrand(m): 10:37pm On Mar 04, 2017
Richnero:
http://www.inspirationloaded.com its a selfdevelopment blog.
Just follow the normal steps listed above and I will be waiting for you on the other side.
Re: Free Blogger Blog With Premium Template by Afuye1(m): 7:29pm On Mar 09, 2017
Pls check my blog
www.healthyliving100.com

2 Likes

Re: Free Blogger Blog With Premium Template by buchibrand(m): 9:30pm On Mar 09, 2017
Afuye1:
Pls check my blog
www.healthyliving100.com
What exactly do you want?
Re: Free Blogger Blog With Premium Template by Afuye1(m): 2:19pm On Apr 03, 2017
Good day. Pls kindly review my blog again and make recommendations. Thanks
Re: Free Blogger Blog With Premium Template by Afuye1(m): 2:23pm On Apr 03, 2017
www.healthyliving100.com please review my blog. Thanks
Re: Free Blogger Blog With Premium Template by cornelin(m): 5:39pm On Apr 14, 2017
buchibrand:

Just follow the normal steps listed above and I will be waiting for you on the other side.

I am sorry that this is coming late, I stumbled upon this thread now and I don't know if I'm still privileged for your package.

I am into education, article and poetry writtting. I would love you to assess my blog and maybe I could possibly be one of your beneficiaries

www.hellocamp..com

1 Like

Re: Free Blogger Blog With Premium Template by buchibrand(m): 7:24pm On Apr 14, 2017
cornelin:

I am sorry that this is coming late, I stumbled upon this thread now and I don't know if I'm still privileged for your package.

I am into education, article and poetry writtting. I would love you to assess my blog and maybe I could possibly be one of your beneficiaries

www.hellocamp..com
Meet me on the other side
Re: Free Blogger Blog With Premium Template by buchibrand(m): 10:33am On Apr 20, 2017
buchibrand:
Hi guys,
I'm at it again, this time to help few brothers get started on blogging. So if you wish to join in the business of blogging and you don't know how to get started, I'm here to help you start a blogger blog.

THINGS I WILL DO FOR YOU.
A. for Newbie (Starters):
1. I will create a new blogger blog for you with a beautiful, responsive and SEO Ready Premium Template.
2. Help you to link it to a custom domain (if any).
3. Teach you little I know on how to get going

B. For Newbie (Already blogging but New)
1. I will help you to make your blog look beautiful using a responsive premium SEO friendly blogger template.

REQUIREMENTS

A. A proof of quality, powerful and unique ideas to offer the internet community.
Just tell me the area you wish to focus on (technology, fashion, education etc) and little of your ideas. What I'm interested on is to help those who have got something great and unique to offer, that all.

B. Your already existing blog must have nice and quality information in it. You must have updated your blog in the last one week.

Note: I will not ask you for a Kobo to do what I just listed here.
I decide how many people to help and when to stop helping. Thank you.

Blog/Template Samples

It is now very easy, just click here to choose the blogger template of your choice and i will install it for you free.
Re: Free Blogger Blog With Premium Template by busybrain123(m): 3:58pm On Apr 20, 2017
Am interested
www.mytechmore..com

1 Like

Re: Free Blogger Blog With Premium Template by buchibrand(m): 1:40am On Apr 22, 2017
busybrain123:
Am interested
www.mytechmore..com
Just visit the site, search for a template of your choice and drop a comment including your blog address under it. Once you've done that just drop a reminder message on FB very simple
Re: Free Blogger Blog With Premium Template by buchibrand(m): 1:46am On Apr 22, 2017
buchibrand:
Hi guys,
I'm at it again, this time to help few brothers get started on blogging. So if you wish to join in the business of blogging and you don't know how to get started, I'm here to help you start a blogger blog.

1. I will create a new blogger blog for you with a beautiful, responsive and SEO Ready Premium Template.

1. I will help you to make your blog look beautiful using a responsive premium SEO friendly blogger template.

REQUIREMENTS

A. A proof of quality, powerful and unique ideas to offer the internet community.
Just tell me the area you wish to focus on (technology, fashion, education etc) and little of your ideas. What I'm interested on is to help those who have got something great and unique to offer, that all.

B. Your already existing blog must have nice and quality information in it. You must have updated your blog in the last one week.

Select your choice Responsive Blogger Template here and follow the instructions.

I have updated this post, please follow the link on the bold section to get all the details.
Re: Free Blogger Blog With Premium Template by buchibrand(m): 2:25pm On Jul 25, 2017
buchibrand:
Hi guys,

REQUIREMENTS

Select your choice Responsive Blogger Template here and follow the instructions.
Re: Free Blogger Blog With Premium Template by buchibrand(m): 9:30pm On Nov 01, 2017
How many of you need a new blog or blogger template for your existing blog?
Re: Free Blogger Blog With Premium Template by buchibrand(m): 11:14pm On Nov 01, 2017
Get this awesome Job, Education and Review premium blogger template for free http://www.freebloggertheme.com/2017/10/injob-blogger-template-2017.html
Re: Free Blogger Blog With Premium Template by buchibrand(m): 12:48am On Nov 03, 2017
buchibrand:
Hi guys,

REQUIREMENTS

Download free Responsive, Premium Blogger Templates and follow the instructions.
Free premium blogger templates for all
Re: Free Blogger Blog With Premium Template by Richnero(m): 3:27pm On Nov 27, 2017
buchibrand:

Is this service still available?
Re: Free Blogger Blog With Premium Template by zeanslim(m): 10:10pm On Nov 27, 2017
buchibrand:
is this offer still on ?
www.trendytechbuzz.com
Re: Free Blogger Blog With Premium Template by buchibrand(m): 10:50pm On Nov 30, 2017
Richnero:
Is this service still available?
Contact me, lets talk
Re: Free Blogger Blog With Premium Template by buchibrand(m): 10:52pm On Nov 30, 2017
zeanslim:

is this offer still on ?

www.trendytechbuzz.com
Yes, contact me.
Re: Free Blogger Blog With Premium Template by Johnnyessence(m): 4:44am On Dec 02, 2017
buchibrand:

Contact me, lets talk
Waoooooooo I learnt come to this thread again to gain more knowledge and wisdom from you. Please I really need your assistance. Please guide me through thanks. Please you can chart with me on this phone number. 08065640627. I will love to chat up with you on the template issues and how to insert my ads into the contents. Thanks.
Re: Free Blogger Blog With Premium Template by buchibrand(m): 12:52am On Dec 04, 2017
Johnnyessence:
Waoooooooo I learnt come to this thread again to gain more knowledge and wisdom from you. Please I really need your assistance. Please guide me through thanks. Please you can chart with me on this phone number. 08065640627. I will love to chat up with you on the template issues and how to insert my ads into the contents. Thanks.
Okay, but you can also reach me through the links on my signature.
Re: Free Blogger Blog With Premium Template by buchibrand(m): 1:05am On Dec 04, 2017
If you are having any issue with your blogger blog, you need a blog or a blogger template just contact me.
Re: Free Blogger Blog With Premium Template by buchibrand(m): 10:21pm On Jan 14, 2018
If you are not getting enough traffic from Google, Bing and Yahoo on your blog please contact me. I have a secret SEO trick that is working for me already.

1 Like

Re: Free Blogger Blog With Premium Template by buchibrand(m): 12:40am On Jun 23, 2018
Get your own free blog today and start blogging.
Re: Free Blogger Blog With Premium Template by buchibrand(m): 4:56pm On Aug 13, 2018
I am still in the business of helping newbies start blogging, and sharing tips on blogging, traffic and making money with your blog. Contact me now to get started.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Use Guest Posting To Boost Your Blog And Blog Traffic / Steps Involved In Writing A Good Blog Post / Design A Pro and Responsive Website - Reach out to more sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.