Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,279 members, 7,867,742 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:05 PM

Promote And Share Your Business Card Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Promote And Share Your Business Card Online (652 Views)

Get Paid To Read News, Comment And Share Posts. Its Free! / Buy And Sell Recharge Card Online Training / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Promote And Share Your Business Card Online by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 26, 2017
Do you know that you can multiply your customer base by simply posting your online BUSINESS CARD to the Public through Whatsapp, facebook, Nairaland, Instagram, Olx, Twitter, Linkedin, Etc. With. Just a click, you are sure to reach millions of your potential customers out there..Besides, it gives a more corporate understanding of your business when you attach your business card to any of your posts on net. Just as Į attached my own business card to this post which you shall view downwards .
You can also create a link of your chats and posts to your business card.
You can use your online business card in a variety of ways but Į use it most to showcase my business and it has been worthwhile..
My work is to design your online business card within 45 minutes of recieving your N1000 payment. It will land into your whatsapp inbox, facebook, email or any other medium of your choice within this period and you are good to display. IT'S YOUR MINI WEB PAGE ..More corporate image, more awareness and more customers ..
This service is open nationwide 24 hours..
You can reach or whatsapp me on 08033130286
to send your name and business name and what you do and have it ready within 45 minutes.

Re: Promote And Share Your Business Card Online by presidentpikin: 7:27pm On Jan 26, 2017
Let me help you promote your business
Re: Promote And Share Your Business Card Online by FKMagazine(m): 9:25pm On Jan 26, 2017
i have over over 60million database (includes email for digital marketing) of real Nigerian People to advertise your business or broadcast yourself

Interested? Call me: 08052186322

(1) (Reply)

Food And Snacks Packaging Plastic For Sale / Buy And Invest In Quality Palm Oil! / DIY How To Make A Unique Ankara Book That Would Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.