Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,769 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Do You Need A Good/reliable Trucking Company For Your Haulage And Logistic? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Need A Good/reliable Trucking Company For Your Haulage And Logistic? (445 Views)

If You Need A Good Reliable Source Of Income, Pls Comin / Do You Need A Good/reliable Trucking Company For Your Haulage And Logistic? / Do You Need A Good/reliable Trucking Company For Your Haulage And Logistic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Good/reliable Trucking Company For Your Haulage And Logistic? by jidedavid: 6:54pm On Jan 26, 2017
I would like to introduce our company (Musabat Logistics) that has been in Haulaging business for the past 5 years.

We have been an established and popular company with an excellent track record for the best customer satisfaction. We have never compromised on the services provided to our clients.

We are logistic and haulage company with reliable registered Trucks,,And with our years of experience in Haulaging,With clients such as ZTE, REdstar, Damco Logistic, Traloodec global Service.. E.T.C

Please feel free to keep in touch with us for any logistic related Enquiries..... Logistic/Operation Manager on 08097906517, 07054701834

(1) (Reply)

Non Cbn Ban 41 Items For Forex / I Will Help You Make Orders And Deliver Same From Aliexpress / Need Help On My Business Name Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.