Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,569 members, 7,816,402 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Davido Gifts His Dmw Member With A N4.5 Million Rolex (see Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Gifts His Dmw Member With A N4.5 Million Rolex (see Photos) (990 Views)

Davido Wore N4.5 Million Glasses To His Son’s Naming Ceremony (Photos) / Davido And His DMW Crew Rock Native Attires As They Pose Together In Senegal / Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Gifts His Dmw Member With A N4.5 Million Rolex (see Photos) by Ajasco222: 6:55pm On Jan 26, 2017
Davido Gifts His DMW Member with A N4.5 million Rolex (SEE PHOTOS)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZ0wEpYy7Uc

Re: Davido Gifts His Dmw Member With A N4.5 Million Rolex (see Photos) by amnwa(m): 6:58pm On Jan 26, 2017
Lol
Re: Davido Gifts His Dmw Member With A N4.5 Million Rolex (see Photos) by Etzakoos(m): 7:10pm On Jan 26, 2017
O.B.O...Abeg Make Una See Me For Nairaland O...#4.5m Watch For Dis Recession
Re: Davido Gifts His Dmw Member With A N4.5 Million Rolex (see Photos) by hedonistic: 7:29pm On Jan 26, 2017
Looking at the picture reminded me of my very deep and refreshing conversation with a learned comrade some weeks ago about the subjectivity and relativity of 'value'.

I mean, this watch only has value in our eyes now because we were told that it costs xyz amount. This means that its value is not inherent or intrinsic. Instead it's value is attached or cosmetic....artificial.

The moment we humans learn to ignore these artificial attachments of value, we would be truly liberated. Read up the story of Mansa Musa's legendary pilgrimage to Mecca and how his excessive gifting of pure gold along the way caused gold to be almost worthless and less valuable than mere flowers... They you would understand.
Re: Davido Gifts His Dmw Member With A N4.5 Million Rolex (see Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 7:31pm On Jan 26, 2017
Hmmmmmm!
Well, it is not my money .
Re: Davido Gifts His Dmw Member With A N4.5 Million Rolex (see Photos) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 26, 2017
You will only hear of recession and it will not near you. check my signature for what can beat recession and inflation etc.
Re: Davido Gifts His Dmw Member With A N4.5 Million Rolex (see Photos) by Amoyinoluwa24: 8:20pm On Jan 26, 2017
Oluwa o!. For this kind recession sha
Re: Davido Gifts His Dmw Member With A N4.5 Million Rolex (see Photos) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 26, 2017
Etzakoos:
O.B.O...Abeg Make Una See Me For Nairaland O...#4.5m Watch For Dis Recession

(1) (Reply)

Billionaire Businessman Chima Anyaso And Wife Welcome 2nd Child / 2017 Grammy Awards Red Carpet Photos — See The Grammys Arrivals (photos) / Beautiful Photos Of Ex Bbn's Tboss For Media Room Hub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.