Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,675 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Lagos Launches Online Platform To Interact With Citizens (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Launches Online Platform To Interact With Citizens (Photos) (17707 Views)

Herdsmen: Be Prepared, Benue On Fire – Ortom Tells Citizens / Lagos Launches The First Safety Arena In Nigeria (Photos) / Lagos Launches First Online Platform To Interact With Citizens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Launches Online Platform To Interact With Citizens (Photos) by Kemimarch16(f): 9:50pm On Jan 26, 2017
Eko o ni baje

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Launches Online Platform To Interact With Citizens (Photos) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 26, 2017
Lagos: always far ahead kiss

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Launches Online Platform To Interact With Citizens (Photos) by opalu: 9:50pm On Jan 26, 2017
Good
Re: Lagos Launches Online Platform To Interact With Citizens (Photos) by FILEBE(m): 9:50pm On Jan 26, 2017
luckyz4rea:

Your comment reminds me of the old time advert: A chinese man says... snoeka, snoekanae; Good thinking, good product!

Am not sure of those chinese spellings o.

which one be Snooker Shina? lol. it is a Toyota Advert. it sounds something like yoshina yokanai.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Launches Online Platform To Interact With Citizens (Photos) by mmsen: 9:57pm On Jan 26, 2017
And this is why I don't understand Lagosians - they vote for progressive leaders at state level but at federal level they seem to be confused.

What has Buhari ever said or done to suggest that he is even aware of how technology can drive an economy and improve quality of life?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Launches Online Platform To Interact With Citizens (Photos) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 26, 2017
datopaper:
Lagos state is number one, no doubt, we are on top.
If Nigeria can allow Lagos to become country, we are ready.

Lagos under akinwunmi is working. Together we will get there.

Re: Lagos Launches Online Platform To Interact With Citizens (Photos) by lakesider(m): 10:12pm On Jan 26, 2017
Tell me the Biafra state that has started this
Re: Lagos Launches Online Platform To Interact With Citizens (Photos) by ohimai83: 10:22pm On Jan 26, 2017
FILEBE:

which one be Snooker Shina? lol. it is a Toyota Advert. it sounds something like yoshina yokanai.
I think it's Hyundai Elantra.
Re: Lagos Launches Online Platform To Interact With Citizens (Photos) by rhektor(m): 10:24pm On Jan 26, 2017
twentyk:
ok im a final year student of unilorin and i'm in need of accommodation asap....i really need to have a stable place to sleep,read,rest and live...im not gonna be a liability and i can provide my own personal needs all i need is a space where i could live for d remainder of the session,i have been sleeping in sch with d pretext of nite class and occasionally at friends place and he nor easy truly
I need to be settled to be able to deal with this last session efficiently and i hope i can get through to kind hearted people who would be able to provide help cuz im in dire need of such help.....
im a student of university of ilorin....07039574774....
gmail...ade4047@gmail.com....
i need help....

Go to Emir's Palace
Re: Lagos Launches Online Platform To Interact With Citizens (Photos) by Kazrem(m): 10:28pm On Jan 26, 2017
Land grabbers law. CCTV mounted in various parts of Lagos. Light up Lagos. And now Citizens Gate, a mobile platform to interact with government. This is governance. This is real change. Not one yeye change.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Launches Online Platform To Interact With Citizens (Photos) by mecussey(m): 10:35pm On Jan 26, 2017
luckyz4rea:

Your comment reminds me of the old time advert: A chinese man says... snoeka, snoekanae; Good thinking, good product!

Am not sure of those chinese spellings o.

It is Toyota and he is japanese...good thinking good product. 96 atlanta and france 98...indomie generation cannot know this...
Re: Lagos Launches Online Platform To Interact With Citizens (Photos) by arabaribiti(m): 10:37pm On Jan 26, 2017
At this junction I want to say am impress cos I only vote for APC in lagos and not ambode cos I will prefer apc than PDP my Governor am sorry for not believing you in 2015 now my mind is clear

1 Like

Re: Lagos Launches Online Platform To Interact With Citizens (Photos) by morisnewrain(m): 10:38pm On Jan 26, 2017
twentyk:
ok im a final year student of unilorin and i'm in need of accommodation asap....i really need to have a stable place to sleep,read,rest and live...im not gonna be a liability and i can provide my own personal needs all i need is a space where i could live for d remainder of the session,i have been sleeping in sch with d pretext of nite class and occasionally at friends place and he nor easy truly
I need to be settled to be able to deal with this last session efficiently and i hope i can get through to kind hearted people who would be able to provide help cuz im in dire need of such help.....
i need help....
MALE OR FEMALE? PREFFERED AREA? TANKE, OJA IYA, STATION ROAD, CHALLENGE, ADEWOLE, OFFA GARAGE, AGBOOBA, GAS AKANBI etc. My advice; why not continue in the manner you have been managing your self up till now than packing to a stranger's place. I remember when I was in school, I had many people that are squatting with me & giving inconvenience. I always leave them in the room & go for a night class, night tutorials & so on even night party but immediately after that year, I packed out to a new place & quickly living with my girlfriend so nobody would come to stay with me. You have managed yourself to final year, take the courage & finish it with night class. It's never a bad experience. Or other way, go to your religion worship place, they will accommodate you if you are not wayward.
Re: Lagos Launches Online Platform To Interact With Citizens (Photos) by Skylover: 10:39pm On Jan 26, 2017
Pls,do anyone know if Lagos state is still employing into any of d organization, pls I need info ,either lastma or any
Re: Lagos Launches Online Platform To Interact With Citizens (Photos) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 26, 2017
Wallahi I just dey envy lagos,I pray make water just carry bayelsa go make we know say we no kukuma get state. angry

1 Like

Re: Lagos Launches Online Platform To Interact With Citizens (Photos) by luckyz4rea(m): 10:51pm On Jan 26, 2017
mecussey:

It is Toyota and he is japanese...good thinking good product. 96 atlanta and france 98...indomie generation cannot know this...

You hit it mehn! Thanks!
Re: Lagos Launches Online Platform To Interact With Citizens (Photos) by olaolaking: 10:52pm On Jan 26, 2017
mmsen:
And this is why I don't understand Lagosians - they vote for progressive leaders at state level but at federal level they seem to be confused.

What has Buhari ever said or done to suggest that he is even aware of how technology can drive and economy and improve quality of life?
Don't forget that Lagos also voted for Gej in the 1st attempt

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Launches Online Platform To Interact With Citizens (Photos) by luckyz4rea(m): 10:53pm On Jan 26, 2017
[quote author=FILEBE post=53160534]

which one be Snooker Shina? lol. it is a Toyota Advert. it sounds something like yoshina yokanai. [/quote

SMiles!!! You got the gist! Thanks
Re: Lagos Launches Online Platform To Interact With Citizens (Photos) by FILEBE(m): 10:59pm On Jan 26, 2017
ohimai83:

I think it's Hyundai Elantra.

no. Na Range Rover sport grin grin . It is Toyoya jor. Something wey I for remember well well.
Re: Lagos Launches Online Platform To Interact With Citizens (Photos) by twentyk(m): 11:25pm On Jan 26, 2017
morisnewrain:
MALE OR FEMALE? PREFFERED AREA? TANKE, OJA IYA, STATION ROAD, CHALLENGE, ADEWOLE, OFFA GARAGE, AGBOOBA, GAS AKANBI etc. My advice; why not continue in the manner you have been managing your self up till now than packing to a stranger's place. I remember when I was in school, I had many people that are squatting with me & giving inconvenience. I always leave them in the room & go for a night class, night tutorials & so on even night party but immediately after that year, I packed out to a new place & quickly living with my girlfriend so nobody would come to stay with me. You have managed yourself to final year, take the courage & finish it with night class. It's never a bad experience. Or other way, go to your religion worship place, they will accommodate you if you are not wayward.
yeah thanks anyway but its really crazy not having somwhere to stay....infact moving up and down been costing me more .....d guys place i do stay sometimes is filled up and they live crazy anyway oh nd they court wahala up and down....im just tired....
i wish i got a place of my own....wud b so happy...
Male
i can stay anywhere tanke,oke odo,sanrab,mark.....
Re: Lagos Launches Online Platform To Interact With Citizens (Photos) by hothead(m): 11:30pm On Jan 26, 2017
This is brilliant. #iAbuja is loading

WHAT IS iAbuja?

iAbuja alias The Abuja Eye seeks to be a digital eye in Abuja's sky... Might be powered by Tesla.

ie A Big 4sided Television with 64,583sqft of commercial rental space inside it and 64,583sqft of digital billboard rental space outside.

Location is CBD Abuja's City Center. Abuja is the Capital of Nigeria.

Imagine the view of a TV in City's Sky every night and inside it is a civic space you can go to for any reason. Eat, Read, View the City from the top, Paint, Party, meet up friends, experience Virtual Reality of places and more. Nigeria's own urban tech city center.

Illustrated by this picture mix below:
pic 1: Inside an observation deck
pic 2: Our iAbuja prototype. Pyramid solar roof + 6000sqm of transperant digital media mesh.
pic 3: Target location: Rooftop of Abuja's newest and commercial tower(World Trade Center Abuja)
pic 4: The Residentail & Commercial Tower from a distance(without iAbuja)
pic 5: The WTC towers from a different vantage
pic 6: A beautiful Commercial Tower somewhere in Europe with Media facade.(inspiration)

iAbuja is a product would help enhance social and economic exchanges in Nigeria. FOR SURE. It would help our URBAN CULTURE Evolve.

You want to discuss further? Get in touch

Doyin ADESIDA
Mobile +234-803-333-0836

Re: Lagos Launches Online Platform To Interact With Citizens (Photos) by Leovido(m): 11:48pm On Jan 26, 2017
Lagos just gave another reason to verify the 'Center for Excellence' tag

Eko o ni baje oo

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Launches Online Platform To Interact With Citizens (Photos) by Duru009(m): 12:09am On Jan 27, 2017
His team is working......
Re: Lagos Launches Online Platform To Interact With Citizens (Photos) by coded24(m): 12:58am On Jan 27, 2017
What has they done to better our lifes. Abeg come learn something new here.

Re: Lagos Launches Online Platform To Interact With Citizens (Photos) by ZUBY77(m): 4:19am On Jan 27, 2017
omofunaab:
This is a good initiative

Yep, it's a good initiative
Until you hear how many hundred millions s spent on developing this app.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Launches Online Platform To Interact With Citizens (Photos) by ifyalways(f): 4:35am On Jan 27, 2017
Hate or like him, Ambode is working.

Ofcourse, as a Nigerian Politician, he'll definitely "chop" but point is for once, we are seeing and feeling his good governance skills.

God bless him and he shouldn't rest on his oars yet, more is expected of him.

Eko o ni baje
Re: Lagos Launches Online Platform To Interact With Citizens (Photos) by skedman(m): 4:45am On Jan 27, 2017
cummando:
Una don die for my hand
What is this one saying. Pooooo

Ha cummando reporting steadily.

Re: Lagos Launches Online Platform To Interact With Citizens (Photos) by BabaRamota1980: 5:10am On Jan 27, 2017
Got mine.

Re: Lagos Launches Online Platform To Interact With Citizens (Photos) by Phranex(m): 7:57am On Jan 27, 2017
twentyk:
i need help....
. Things like this spur me to build an app where you would see people willing to give you accommodations just like airbnb but Africans never appreciate their own. The founders had a problem finding a cab and found Uber. This your problem is genuine enough for me to spur me team to build an app for accommodation but you know. You are all Africans. You discourage alot
Re: Lagos Launches Online Platform To Interact With Citizens (Photos) by djbobby007: 8:04am On Jan 27, 2017
quote author=ta4ba3 post]What phone is the op using and where does he stay dat made his battery percentage 96 in dis buhari regime[/quote]lagos can to agbero,dats d engine room,politically u won't understand
Re: Lagos Launches Online Platform To Interact With Citizens (Photos) by ProfClassic: 8:11am On Jan 27, 2017
BabaRamota1980:
Got mine.
How did you download this app pls

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo’s Statement On Magu Was A Personal Opinion – Garba Shehu / APC Chairman, Oyegun Speaks On Disagreements Over His Tenure Elongation / Protest Rocks Osun PDP Secretariat Over Alleged Manipulation Of PDP Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.