Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,025 members, 7,810,828 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

College Life And The Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / College Life And The Students (485 Views)

20 Differences Between High School & College Life / Kebbi Commissioner Visits School And Meets Only The Students There / School Life V. College Life: Is Any Better Than The Other? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

College Life And The Students by LorenAlvina: 8:32pm On Jan 26, 2017
Exams are the biggest nightmare in the school and as a kid, you have a huge pressure from parents, family, and friends to secure the highest mark. However, when you are in college then your thoughts become little different compared to school. You become fashion geek, style & attitude is your priority. Thus exams are not that on priority like schools and you are happy even in the average passing marks. When I was learning in university sometimes for exam preparation I was taking help from coursework writing experts. I always got help from it.

Re: College Life And The Students by daisyfaith: 11:41am On Jun 30, 2017
Dissertation is a biggest nightmare for students that's why they ask online writers to "write my dissertation
".

(1) (Reply)

5 Things You Must Know Before You Register For 2017 JAMB (must Read) / Study Visa Allows You To Work In Australia / Eastland Top Tutors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.